Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
renadi

CLOSED -Carpe Aurum- [Extra Firma] [Archimedes' Ships] [Carpenter's Blocks] [Smart Moving]

581 posts in this topic

Well it was a good time with yall but without my stuff or a reset i just cant play i guess it SP time bye guys :(

LongLake. Destoyed 01.09. by rollback.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry if you can't find caves, but we have put a lot of effort in our town. I do not want a map restart or rollback, leave it like that. If you want caves explore new chunks.

So.. if I'm starting over, it will be the 3rd time. Is this server reset/rollback often? Or it was just this one time? Because I'm afraid all my gameplay will be lost again if I start now. Not to mention how hard it is to start with all those zombies..

Just when the TFC_United empire reached iron age and began to build their palace, just don't erase the map!!

If we're making a new map... 

Posted Image

I'm working on a mod that adds aesthetic uses for previously useless metals and such. Lamps, placeable metal plate blocks, adobe drying in frames into bricks.. etc.

These lamps can be turned off and on via shift right click with an empty hand. Same brightness as a torch.

If anyone is wondering if those would cause any sort of lag, if you're on a laptop or such, they're no more laggy than a vanilla cauldron, flower pot, or wooden fence.

LongLake. Destoyed 01.09. by rollback.

Posted Image

Posted Image

As the time with u and LongLake that was a very sad time to see your hard building and me and iced hard mining just go away

As the time with u and LongLake that was a very sad time to see your hard building and me and iced hard mining just go away

But it was me who found kaolinite, graphite, hematite and garnierite... So I did not just buildings.

These lamps can be turned off and on via shift right click with an empty hand. Same brightness as a torch.

Great lamps! I would like to use it in my town!

So.. if I'm starting over, it will be the 3rd time. Is this server reset/rollback often? Or it was just this one time? Because I'm afraid all my gameplay will be lost again if I start now. Not to mention how hard it is to start with all those zombies..

I think I've had 1 rollback before this, but I usually reset the world if there's any big progression changing updates, like switching to the new crucible/kiln system

You will reset renadi?

Erian, Riga, Gono, and I have done too much to let our precious work be wasted like this! Renadi, please don't do it!

Paolo ur lucky because me and iced had red steel, Look at what we lost

But it was me who found kaolinite, graphite, hematite and garnierite... So I did not just buildings.

Yes i know lol i mean we mined for hours but u found everything lol 

If you had red steel then why the **** you wanted map reset?

I don't care what happens right now really. It just seems like a wasted effort to play right now on this map

You know a reset will make lag stop because of caves

overhauls of the mod which change a lot and cause map resets are usually for the better due to the mod fixing issues or being updated to better systems. i myself understand this due to being a modder for multiple games. the mod must update and be fixed even if your hard work is lost this time maybe you can do better the next or get things you didnt have before. an example could be they had redsteel. most others didnt have redsteel. now there is a better chance to find nickle before they do and before they take all of the close nickel. since nickel is rarest metal of main use. since unless its changed, nickel is used in all steel past steel. i understand though your dislike of the mod due to the huge change and loss of hard work. ive been though many losses in that department, but i have also delayed TFC due to that issue seeing as if you keep properly updated with the mod you realize that there will be huge overhauls and will lose hard work so you should either wait, or find a way to keep going with the mod.

and for the record finding nickel isnt hard. unless on a large server that already found it and there may be none left or in a open area that you can actually mine without invading in others area's. map resets in TFC are generally better then any other mod. steel isnt hard to get neither is nickel or higher teirs. standing as someone who knows how to use a pro pick, and find all the metals in the game fairly easily due to knowing how ores spawn and where. the wiki is your friend.