Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
renadi

CLOSED -Carpe Aurum- [Extra Firma] [Archimedes' Ships] [Carpenter's Blocks] [Smart Moving]

581 posts in this topic

Server seems to be down, returning read timeout when you try to log in.

Thank you for telling me! I just got out of work and the server is back up :)

Down again. Any idea what's causing the failures?

sorry its back up everyone again! :( i do not know exactly what causes it but it seems to be from it running out of memory. could be a tfc bug that seems to hate people cutting a lot of trees or loading to many chunks.

I don't know what kind of access you have on the server it's hosted on, but you might be able to make a script that checks every 15m or so that the server is still up and restart it if it isn't.

I've thought about it and I do have full access to the server. But ill look into it again tomorrow and see what the hosts abilities are for the server and if I can do it anotherway.

I appreciate the help though thank you.

Would anyone be willing to share some of the server's meal recipes? Not necessarily buff foods, but at least combinations that have high energy+filling. I'm more of a miner, so the idea of hashing out which combinations of raw ingredients work best isn't very appealing to me.

Thanks in advance!

Would anyone be willing to share some of the server's meal recipes? Not necessarily buff foods, but at least combinations that have high energy+filling. I'm more of a miner, so the idea of hashing out which combinations of raw ingredients work best isn't very appealing to me.

Thanks in advance!

I might have a haste recipe that would make you mine faster. Pm me about what day you need it.

Thanks in advance!

I might have a haste recipe that would make you mine faster. Pm me about what day you need it.

Here's one I happened across this evening.

Steak + Olive + Soybean = Resistance

what happened?

Server is set to restart on the hour when empty and every 3 otherwise, should mean it's up quickly if it does go down unless something is wrong on host's end.

Is this server down for good, was down when I checked today, would like to try it out.

Not at all, it will restart on the hour if nobody's on, or every 3 if someone is, probably just tried to login when we were resetting.

Is anyone on this Server interested in created a village?I'm interested in working with others to make a town. I find TFC better played with others and I'm interested in building a village. I'd be happy to join another player, or place a "town" adjacent to their "town" and we can still build together.Cheers,

Portuguese speakers are welcome in Acardia Town

In the week I've been playing on this server, I have seen 0 admins online.

This server have abandoned towny cities everywhere, there dont have staff members for anything! When they clean abandoned city protection for new players build and create cities i come back!

Where could I get a copy of hotfix 17? I'm on hotfix 19, which is restricting me from logging in.

Towns automatically get cleared if players don't log on for a while, but the fact you haven't seen any admins online is by design.

I don't interfere with the game and the few people I've trusted don't either unless there are serious problems.

As to build 19 I'll be uploading that tonight.