Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Leosallespoli

Particles

135 posts in this topic

angry

accurate description of dunk

angry

accurate description of dunk

ok, so Posted Image

hey bro. Do you know what the word "ban" means?

This IS our mod, not yours. WE are the developers making OUR game. The forums are NOT here for you to tell us what to do.

we DO listen to suggestions, horses, horse carts and many other features come directly off the forums, but we're not here to bow before you when our own judgement says otherwise.

I in no way told you what to do. And I respect your judgement. I understand it's your mod; I do no work towards it. All I'm saying is that (and I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt in regards to there being sooo many ideas/suggestions to moderate) I think people would just appreciate a little more gentleness when you make a decision on their suggestions. But that's just my opinion.

I won't sit here and beg you not to ban me; I understand forums as a place to voice your opinions and discuss them with others. In no way do I mean to hostile towards anyone here (and I'd assume the same of everyone else).

And I don't think I have any ideas up for suggestion really, I just like to voice my opinion on the great ones that come up here. I contently play TFC; it is great how it is. With such quick development it turns out sometimes I an upgrading multiple builds at a time.

gentleness is used in terms of how he brings his opinion, dunk has a good reason for every decision he makes (if you ask why he simply states no, he explains it) and in no way is anyone else complaining about his shooting down a lot of ideas, hell, we shoot down a lot more of them ourselves before dunk has to

I in no way told you what to do. And I respect your judgement. I understand it's your mod; I do no work towards it. All I'm saying is that (and I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt in regards to there being sooo many ideas/suggestions to moderate) I think people would just appreciate a little more gentleness when you make a decision on their suggestions. But that's just my opinion.

I won't sit here and beg you not to ban me; I understand forums as a place to voice your opinions and discuss them with others. In no way do I mean to hostile towards anyone here (and I'd assume the same of everyone else).

And I don't think I have any ideas up for suggestion really, I just like to voice my opinion on the great ones that come up here. I contently play TFC; it is great how it is. With such quick development it turns out sometimes I an upgrading multiple builds at a time.

I was out of line. For your polite response I gave you a new title.

I was out of line. For your polite response I gave you a new title.

Well that's unexpected, thank you. Now go back to work continuing to make a marvelous mod.

That. was. HILARIOUS! Bwahahahaha! :lol:

aaaand you just told him what to do giving him a legitimate reason to OWN YO ASS :D

Errr... Someone will explain me what a hell happened here? :|

Errr... Someone will explain me what a hell happened here? :|

Not me, not me...*Wolf places his hand in JAG's shoulder, then he turns and he goes away*

Well that's unexpected, thank you. Now go back to work continuing to make a marvelous mod.

That's how I got my title as well, playing nicely with Dunkasaurus-Rage.

Has every topic ever become like this? What happened while I was gone.....a multi-thread derail rampage?

yea, looks like me dunk and the rest of the crew nuked our suggestions forum properly this time :D

yea, looks like me dunk and the rest of the crew nuked our suggestions forum properly this time :D

I will definitely try to help next time. And it wasn't just the Suggestions forum. It was in the offtopic as well. :P

I get all ragey, shitty stuff going on in my life right now (not only relationship wise for people who were on IRC the other day) and it's put me in a sour mood.

When people act with respect and politeness to my rage I feel really bad and give them a title.

I get all ragey, shitty stuff going on in my life right now (not only relationship wise for people who were on IRC the other day) and it's put me in a sour mood.

When people act with respect and politeness to my rage I feel really bad and give them a title.

*add polite response here to a non-raged, nice post from Dunk*

Edit: and a cookie, never forget the cookie, Here dunk, you deserve it!

Posted Image

Oh we're giving Dunk cookies? Ok Dunk. Here is your cookie, from me.

Posted Image

*add polite response here to a non-raged, nice post from Dunk*

Edit: and a cookie, never forget the cookie, Here dunk, you deserve it!

Posted Image

Hello there, emperor :3

Hello there, emperor :3

Yay for we getting back to imperialism and for Brasil with an "S"!