Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Vlad

Item Frames Makes Storage So Much Easier

62 posts in this topic

I've completely forgot about the item frames :o

Now my storage look way better :)

Posted Image

How do you make them again?

How do you make them again?

Added the recipe to the post.

Looks amaising *sneaks of to use em in her own storage* i hope we can keep this

Looks amaising *sneaks of to use em in her own storage* i hope we can keep this

Yeah, the funny thing is that I was going to suggest to add this since vanilla have this and then.. wait a sec, if vanilla have this so as we :)

I really see no reason to remove this from TFC.

Yeah, the funny thing is that I was going to suggest to add this since vanilla have this and then.. wait a sec, if vanilla have this so as we :)

I really see no reason to remove this from TFC.

Agreed. And also, no offence to your style of gaming, but I just don't get how people play with that kind of FOV. I can only play with normal, nothing more. I hate how it distorts you peripheral/side view.

Agreed. And also, no offence to your style of gaming, but I just don't get how people play with that kind of FOV. I can only play with normal, nothing more. I hate how it distorts you peripheral/side view.

I see you never played quake ;) (quake pro...)

About the side view, why would you look there?

The FOV is basically the zoom, the less FOV the more zoom, and I can't take mining when I'm ZOOMED IN DAT STONE.. makes you crazy..

Ahh I keep forgetting about these! I need to make some to label my chests. I also see no reason why these should be taken out!

That doesn't even look like 90 FOV to me, so it's not the highest I used to have in games. Especially with widescreen monitors.

That doesn't even looks like 90 FOV to me, so it's not the highest I used to have in games. Especially with widescreen monitors.

Well.. it's EXACTLY 90 :D

That doesn't even look like 90 FOV to me, so it's not the highest I used to have in games. Especially with widescreen monitors.

Well I don't have a widescreen monitor so......Anyway, I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like FOV?

Well I don't have a widescreen monitor so......Anyway, I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like FOV?

do you have a square screen :P

I only hate FOV when using speed meals :(

speed IV + FOV 90 = I SEE STUFF BEHIND ME :o

like a rabbit ;)

(in minecraft it's possible to get 180 fov :))

do you have a square screen :P

I only hate FOV when using speed meals :(

speed IV + FOV 90 = I SEE STUFF BEHIND ME :o

like a rabbit ;)

I have a 4:3 monitor which translates to 12:9 (1.3333333..)

A wide srceen monitor is 16:9 (1.77777777...)

I have a 4:3 monitor which translates to 12:9 (1.3333333..)

A wide srceen monitor is 16:9 (1.77777777...)

nvm, you missed the joke -_-

nvm, you missed the joke -_-

Ya i did.....

Ya i did.....

hint - square screen

While doing some testing due to my boringness, is realized they don't count as blocks : literraly. Water just passes through the space they are in, you can still see them through the water. Which means it's just a part of the block you place it in...

Just something i realized, to see if someone finds some use to this property. Now, if you guys excuse me, i have to place back all the redstone that water removed -__-

While doing some testing due to my boringness, is realized they don't count as blocks : literraly. Water just passes through the space they are in, you can still see them through the water. Which means it's just a part of the block you place it in...

Just something i realized, to see if someone finds some use to this property. Now, if you guys excuse me, i have to place back all the redstone that water removed -__-

What do you do with redstone?

Open doors?

I cant make an item frame?

That's because you need to have a FOV of at least 80 in order to make one. :P Jk

I remembered frames a little while ago, and this is how I ended up using them in my storage area.

post-1890-0-55570700-1353342627_thumb.pn

That's because you need to have a FOV of at least 80 in order to make one. :P Jk

I tried it with FOV 80....And it Worked!!! Thank Menoch. No but srsly It didn't work cuz the 64x TP didn't have it. gonna go reprt that.

What do you do with redstone?

Open doors?

I made the test in creative and vanilla, and i was trying to make a mob trap that accounted how much mobs it had killed and made that number appear in a giant piston screen besides the trap.

And yes, in fact the door to the collection chamber are two iron doors which use redstone to open both doors at the same time :.