Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
killster550

Spumwack discussion

37 posts in this topic

so i've been wondering what you guys think of spumwacks videos? is he doing this mod honor? or what do you think about his chiseled bridge or his other creations with our mod functions :D

fire away.

so i've been wondering what you guys think of spumwacks videos? is he doing this mod honor? or what do you think about his chiseled bridge or his other creations with our mod functions :D

fire away.

He is a good let's player, but IMHO, I think the community is more important than him. I don't watch him regularly, but he has brought a lot of people to this mod, so he gets a +1 from me.

fire away.

Even though he is apparently derping all the time (like, in the last episode, he looks directly towards the house of someone and wonders where is that house :), i would say he's doing fairly good. It's always a good thing to have a known youtuber playing this game, making advertisement for it; even more now that we are still in beta and still building up our player base.

He is a good let's player, but IMHO, I think the active community (us) is more important than him. I don't watch him regularly, but he has brought a lot of people to this mod, so he gets a +1 from me.

I like his videos and he did bring a lot of people here. So keep it up.

i in particular like his buildings, the road and bridge are an extremely good example of chisel use, and through his videos, starting from scratch and building his way up, he shows that EVERY minecrafter can become succesful, with or without help, and that TFC is something to be appreciated if you're an ex-vanilla or a new player in general

It was one of his vids that got me interested in TFC in the first place. But I stopped watching halfway through so that I wouldn't have all the surprises ruined for me. Since then I've been too busy playing to bother watching any of his other vids.

He is not bad i like most of his videos some seem to end up being rants tho like the Q&A he has nice building skills wouldent have the patience to do the chisling he did on the bridge pillars

altho he seems to say he is gonna slow down his minecraft videos so that would turn me off from watching since thats what i found interesting somehow mc is more fun to watch on youtube than most other things.

It was one of his vids that got me interested in TFC in the first place. But I stopped watching halfway through so that I wouldn't have all the surprises ruined for me. Since then I've been too busy playing to bother watching any of his other vids.

His videos were also some of the first I watched on TFC. And I wouldn't worry about ruining surprises; his latest videos have really slowed down and I'm hoping he can hop back on the train and start getting some other things done. Seems more like they are trying to build things to make the 'city' nice rather than find some higher tier metals! I'd really like to see him working towards that instead. Although I'm stuck in my server decorating the place and not searching for higher tier metals either, must be a syndrome! ;)

I do really enjoy his videos though, watching from the beginning really gives new players a good base for the mod.

Now what this topic lacks is a Spumwack's post where you can give your likes.

I was actually notified of this mod's existance from Spumwacks Videos. After a few of his videos, and some lengthly tests, I made the decision to change my minecraft server to strictly TFC. I use his videos with all of the new commers to my server to get them introduced to some of the changes between Vanilla Minecraft and TFC. Spum has great ideas and awesome creativity. If you search Youtube for "The minecraft Muse" that is Spumwacks old youtube channel. You might know the build "Chickenator 5000" which spumwack/theminecraftmuse created. He's been quite sucessful in his previous "let's play!" videos and has created a lot of new interest for this mod through his youtube videos. I think the chizeled Bridge is only the beginning of what spum will show the people watching his videos. His videos will be a great contribution to this mod and will bring people to learn about it. +1 From this guy.

In Reference to when he was looking at someones house "Derping" He was actually talking about a different character. The house that was shown was a player that was already introduced, River, while the house Spum was talking about was a player that wished to remain incognito.

In Reference to when he was looking at someones house "Derping" He was actually talking about a different character. The house that was shown was a player that was already introduced, River, while the house Spum was talking about was a player that wished to remain incognito.

Oh I thought that River's house was more to the right behind the City Hall, she said she was building it near that pond, and I thought I saw a Colosseum-looking structure over that way...

fire away.

swamp what?

joking, I watched some tutorials, he's fine I guess

River's house wasn't that colisseum near the pnd she said she would build the house near to? And also, you didn't see the "lol" in the video he placed just over the house of the guy he was reffering to? :|

Oh I thought that River's house was more to the right behind the City Hall, she said she was building it near that pond, and I thought I saw a Colosseum-looking structure over that way...

It is, He was walking back from Beednox/chris's house to his house when he was looking at it which would of been behind the town hall that he is constructing. At first I thought the same as you.

River's house wasn't that colisseum near the pnd she said she would build the house near to? And also, you didn't see the "lol" in the video he placed just over the house of the guy he was reffering to? :|

I didn't see an lol :/. I've been wrong before however. I just assumed it was rivers because of the location of the building.

I didn't see an lol :/. I've been wrong before however. I just assumed it was rivers because of the location of the building.

In minute 4:07, in the right?

In minute 4:07, in the right?

Gah! I totally didn't see that! Thought everyone was referring to the house at 3:58 which would be river's that has the columns and etc.

The pond that we are referring to however is at the end of the stone bridge, which is where river built I believe.

However I would assume at 4:07 that you would be right that’s definitely got to be the other person that spum is referring to.

I was actually notified of this mod's existance from Spumwacks Videos. After a few of his videos, and some lengthly tests, I made the decision to change my minecraft server to strictly TFC. I use his videos with all of the new commers to my server to get them introduced to some of the changes between Vanilla Minecraft and TFC. Spum has great ideas and awesome creativity. If you search Youtube for "The minecraft Muse" that is Spumwacks old youtube channel. You might know the build "Chickenator 5000" which spumwack/theminecraftmuse created. He's been quite sucessful in his previous "let's play!" videos and has created a lot of new interest for this mod through his youtube videos. I think the chizeled Bridge is only the beginning of what spum will show the people watching his videos. His videos will be a great contribution to this mod and will bring people to learn about it. +1 From this guy.

no, at the part the lol sign pops up, its a house behind the bridge, while rivers house was on a mountain to the right of the town center

no, at the part the lol sign pops up, its a house behind the bridge, while rivers house was on a mountain to the right of the town center

I kind of already told him that...? lol

I kind of already told him that...? lol

yea, the point is, when i read a post, i answer at the moment i see something worth answering too, this also causes like 99% of my double posts

He has not slowed down at all, he posts videos on the same three days of every single week.

I personally do like what he is doing, I'm sure there will be plenty of time for him to advance in metal tiers. I absolutely love building episodes.

By the way, I am very proud of the fact that I was the original person to suggest TFC to him back on TheMincraftMuse channel. I was pretty happy when he took the suggestion.

I totally support his videos because they were the first I saw of TFC. And the funny thing is is that the first TFC was pretty much the first video I watched of his because it was his, not because the title looked cool.

He has not slowed down at all, he posts videos on the same three days of every single week.

I personally do like what he is doing, I'm sure there will be plenty of time for him to advance in metal tiers. I absolutely love building episodes.

By the way, I am very proud of the fact that I was the original person to suggest TFC to him back on TheMincraftMuse channel. I was pretty happy when he took the suggestion.

now, without diminishing the fact it could be possible, it will be INCREDIBLY unbelieveable to claim FIRST on something like this. if anything Bioxx or Dunk should've approached him, not a random player

that said it could be true, but it will remain unbelieveable nonetheless