Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Woodwrad

Как создать сервер с этим модом!!!

22 posts in this topic

Я не могу создать сервер с этим модом, не знаю что устанавлевать, на клиент установил а на серв не могу!!!

Whaaaaat?

Google translate:

"I can not create a server with this mod, I do not know what ustanavlevat, the client set and the servo is not mognu!"

I guess the servo is not mognu and will never be mognu, sorry...

Mognu? Please can you post in english language?

Translated: Пожалуйста, вы можете разместить на английском языке?

Tried with google translate, then the question could not be 100% correct.

1) Качаешь сервер майнкрафт 1.4.2 (jar версию).

2) Качаешь Player API Universal 1.1 для 1.4.2(!!!): http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/738498-144api-player-api/

3) Качаешь minecraftforge-universal-6.0.1.355: http://files.minecraftforge.net/

4) Качаешь TFC со страницы загрузки.

5) Открываешь minecraft_server.jar архиватором и копируешь в него содержимое архивов(порядок важен): minecraftforge-universal-6.0.1.355, Player API Universal 1.1.

6) В папке с сервером создаешь папку mods и закидываешь в нее архив с TFC.

7) Запускаешь сервер, done.

PS форум англоязычный, так что писать тут лучше на английском.

PPS he tries to create a server :)

-lol russian instructions-

And the mognu word? Does it mean something?

Пришел, покричал, да еще и родного языка как следует не знает. Стыдно, батенька, должно быть. Так и подмывает сказать - "школота"...

ok ok ok ok ok guys, can we PUHLEASE keep the forum language english? if one must communicate in russian, y u no use private messages? :D

Серв скачал так блин там старт бата не было поставил свой а не грузит сервер!!! ;)

А там модов не коких не добавлено случайно а то пишет у вас нет какихта там модов.

When my five year old daughter tries to write, it looks like she's writing in Russian.

When my five year old daughter tries to write, it looks like she's writing in Russian.

I would be offended if I didn't consider English to be simple and poor language ) But come to think of it - you praise your daughter very high to award her supposed knowledge of the richest language in the world )

Спосибо всем помогли!!! :)

Серв скачал так блин там старт бата не было поставил свой а не грузит сервер!!! ;)

А там модов не коких не добавлено случайно а то пишет у вас нет какихта там модов.

C-C-C-C-COMBO!!! Triple post, nice.

welp, my brain melted due to triple post in Russian, which makes me feel unsure about whether its good or bad that its in russian :D

I love russian :D Learned a bit on my own, and it is excellent. Props to Jee for pointing out how ambiguous and shitty the english language can be :P also what does "школота" mean?

I wrote in Russian for him to follow the guide that i sent the Ganz guy in a private message. We'll see if that helps.

I love russian :D Learned a bit on my own, and it is excellent. Props to Jee for pointing out how ambiguous and shitty the english language can be :P also what does "школота" mean?

That word is not one I am (as intelligent of a person as I am considering myself being) proud of using. That is a recent (3-4 years) invented word (meaning - not an actual word) that refers to insolent and stupid schoolboys nowadays who grow kinda dense so they do many-many things utterly unconscionable and that irritates better-educated and better-tempered old-school individuals. So that word is sort of a sneering word you might say, used to belittle someone. Unfortunately, many said users tend to be worthy of being called by this word as well.

basically, moron, yolo, swag, dipshit, retard, faggot, asshole, troll, griefer all apply to the above word :D

That word is not one I am (as intelligent of a person as I am considering myself being) proud of using. That is a recent (3-4 years) invented word (meaning - not an actual word) that refers to insolent and stupid schoolboys nowadays who grow kinda dense so they do many-many things utterly unconscionable and that irritates better-educated and better-tempered old-school individuals. So that word is sort of a sneering word you might say, used to belittle someone. Unfortunately, many said users tend to be worthy of being called by this word as well.

sounds like "troll" to me ....

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0