Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lizardjoel

my game crashes when i open minecraft

22 posts in this topic

Two problems i see are you are using

Minecraft Forge 6.0.1.341

and dont have PlayerAPI

--------------------

Need Forge 6.0.1.354

now when i try it says "There Was a Fatal Error Setting Up Minecraft and FML, Minecraft cannot launch in its current configuration please consult the file C:UserJoelAppDataRoaming.minecraftForgeModLoader-Client-0.log for further information.

When i go to the location it says

2012-11-22 21:13:38 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader version 4.4.4.442 for Minecraft 1.4.4 loading

2012-11-22 21:13:38 [FINEST] [ForgeModLoader] All core mods are successfully located

2012-11-22 21:13:38 [FINEST] [ForgeModLoader] Discovering coremods

2012-11-22 21:13:38 [FINEST] [ForgeModLoader] Found library file argo-2.25.jar present and correct in lib dir

2012-11-22 21:13:38 [FINEST] [ForgeModLoader] Found library file guava-12.0.1.jar present and correct in lib dir

2012-11-22 21:13:38 [FINEST] [ForgeModLoader] Found library file asm-all-4.0.jar present and correct in lib dir

2012-11-22 21:13:39 [FINEST] [ForgeModLoader] Running coremod plugins

2012-11-22 21:13:39 [FINEST] [ForgeModLoader] Running coremod plugin FMLCorePlugin

2012-11-22 21:13:39 [FINEST] [ForgeModLoader] Coremod plugin FMLCorePlugin run successfully

2012-11-22 21:13:39 [FINEST] [ForgeModLoader] Running coremod plugin FMLForgePlugin

2012-11-22 21:13:39 [FINEST] [ForgeModLoader] Coremod plugin FMLForgePlugin run successfully

2012-11-22 21:13:39 [FINEST] [ForgeModLoader] Validating minecraft

2012-11-22 21:13:39 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] This version of FML is built for Minecraft 1.4.4, we have detected Minecraft 1.4.5 in your minecraft jar file

2012-11-22 21:13:39 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] A CRITICAL PROBLEM OCCURED INITIALIZING MINECRAFT - LIKELY YOU HAVE AN INCORRECT VERSION FOR THIS FML

2012-11-22 21:18:27 [iNFO] [sTDERR] Exception in thread "Thread-7" java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

2012-11-22 21:18:27 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.setupHome(FMLRelauncher.java:175)

2012-11-22 21:18:27 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.relaunchApplet(FMLRelauncher.java:242)

2012-11-22 21:18:27 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.appletEntry(FMLRelauncher.java:212)

2012-11-22 21:18:27 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftApplet.init(MinecraftApplet.java:28)

2012-11-22 21:18:27 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at net.minecraft.Launcher.replace(Launcher.java:143)

2012-11-22 21:18:27 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at net.minecraft.Launcher$1.run(Launcher.java:87)

2012-11-22 21:18:27 [iNFO] [sTDERR] Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

2012-11-22 21:18:27 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchLibraryManager.handleLaunch(RelaunchLibraryManager.java:290)

2012-11-22 21:18:27 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.setupHome(FMLRelauncher.java:155)

2012-11-22 21:18:27 [iNFO] [sTDERR] ... 5 more

2012-11-22 21:18:27 [iNFO] [sTDERR] Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

2012-11-22 21:18:27 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

2012-11-22 21:18:27 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

2012-11-22 21:18:27 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

2012-11-22 21:18:27 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

2012-11-22 21:18:27 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchLibraryManager.handleLaunch(RelaunchLibraryManager.java:282)

2012-11-22 21:18:27 [iNFO] [sTDERR] ... 6 more

2012-11-22 21:18:27 [iNFO] [sTDERR] Caused by: cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException

2012-11-22 21:18:27 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.<init>(Loader.java:175)

2012-11-22 21:18:27 [iNFO] [sTDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.instance(Loader.java:150)

2012-11-22 21:18:27 [iNFO] [sTDERR] ... 11 more

please help me on what to do, i suck at computer coding sorry.

The main problem here is that you have not installed Player API after forge. If you upgrade forge, you must reinstall player api. This error has like a hundred threads on it now... and it doesn't even have to do with TFC :(

I see two other problems there.

1) He's using a version of Forge for Minecraft 1.4.4

2) He's using Minecraft 1.4.5

Oh you're right, I looked at that on his first crash report but skipped ahead in the second. Yeah, lizardjoel... make sure you follow the instructions eh. This was all stated.

Ok ty for help, i deleted .bin and resources and restarted minecraft, then i downgraded to 1.4.2, then i installed forge, then i installed API, now im installing mod, hopefully it will work.

Now when i open it FML loads, mojangs white page flashes but it just turns black and stays black what should i do?

wait should i put the forge in .minecraft or in .minecraft 1.4?

also it does this whether or not i have the app on.

You have to follow the directions very carefully to get TFC to work, the mods it relies on are very picky. I'll list the steps here for you since I don't mind re-writing them:

1) Delete your whole .minecraft folder in %appdata% and start minecraft to download all new game files.

2) Either use Multi-MC to downgrade your Minecraft jar to 1.4.2 (the latest supported version) or download it from here and replace the minecraft.jar in .minecraft/bin folder.

3) Open the new minecraft.jar with 7-zip or winrar and delete the META-INF file.

4) Next download Forge 6.0.1.354 here and open it with 7-zip or winrar and drag/drop all of its files into the minecraft.jar that you already have open.

5) Close minecraft.jar and start up Minecraft and let it load until the menu screen, then exit.

6) Download Player API Universal 1.1 here and install it in the same manner as you installed Forge.

7) Close the minecraft.jar file and load up minecraft to the menu screen again, then exit.

8) Finally place the TFC.zip from here (no need to unzip it, just place the whole file) into the %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/mods folder.

If you follow these directions, TFC will work.

Good Luck!

I did what you said exactly but when i load minecraft up in step 5 it freezes at updating minecraft done loading with the green bar like 8/9ths of the way done.

If you see the message "New Update available : Would you like to update?" always click Not now, that will update Minecraft to newest version, it needs to stay at version 1.4.2

ok it didn't ask not now or now, but i got it running but now when i put the mod on and load minecraft it gets past mojang's screen and has this message "

Minecraft has crashed!

----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game

This error has been saved to C:UsersJoelAppDataRoaming.minecraftcrash-reportscrash-2012-11-23_20.04.55-client.txt for your convenience. Please include a copy of this file if you report this crash to anyone.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT e07bac6b --------

Generated 11/23/12 8:04 PM

- Minecraft Version: 1.4.2

- Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1

- Java Version: 1.6.0_20, Sun Microsystems Inc.

- Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.

- Memory: 365069920 bytes (348 MB) / 514523136 bytes (490 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)

- JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m

- AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

- FML: MCP v7.19 FML v4.2.16.431 Minecraft Forge 6.0.1.354 4 mods loaded, 4 mods active

mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

TerraFirmaCraft [TerraFirmaCraft] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Errored

- LWJGL: 2.4.2

- OpenGL: AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 GL version 3.2.9704 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.

- Is Modded: Definitely; 'forge,fml'

- Type: Client

- Texture Pack: Default

- Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

- Vec3 Pool Size: ~ERROR~ NullPointerException: null

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: TFC/Core/Player/TFC_PlayerServer

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:117)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:655)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:196)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:465)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:752)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: TFC/Core/Player/TFC_PlayerServer

at TFC.CommonProxy.RegisterPlayerApiClasses(CommonProxy.java:236)

at TFC.ClientProxy.RegisterPlayerApiClasses(ClientProxy.java:170)

at TFC.TerraFirmaCraft.modsLoaded(TerraFirmaCraft.java:164)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:440)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:654)

... 4 more

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: TFC.Core.Player.TFC_PlayerServer

at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:141)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

... 33 more

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ServerPlayerBase

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:134)

... 35 more

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ServerPlayerBase

at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:76)

... 40 more

--- END ERROR REPORT c54616d5 ----------"

joel, for future reference, the mod, forge, api, and minecraft.jar all need to be for the exact, same, version, if you update your mincraft (not now/now thingie) the .jar file basically goes to latest version and kicks your mods out, aka, fresh start.

Congratulations, glad you got it working! Not sure how to mark it as solved, but have fun in-game.

ok, ty so how do i mark this as solved?

quite simple, edit top post at the top saying SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEED or something like that

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0