Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
EvilNecroid

Making metal weapons and armor more usefull!!

65 posts in this topic

Awww D:

Death by a giant, armored, pre-historic fish is not on my list of ways I want to go. I would much prefer other modes of expiration that don't involve time-traveling aquatic predators. :)

Death by a giant, armored, pre-historic fish is not on my list of ways I want to go. I would much prefer other modes of expiration that don't involve time-traveling aquatic predators. :)

so death by a 4 eyed alien from 50.000 years ago that survived a galactic apocalypse twice, is on that list? :D

*charges dark channel biotic power*

Wow, I feel like I missed out on the forum vet party, guess that's what I get for reducing my activity here in suggestions for a while due to school (I just didn't have time to keep up with all of the threads that come through this section for a while there). I gotta get my edge back, so expect to see me here a lot again. Sherlock not included, Dunk will kill me if I bring him here :P

Oh, and Kimbbles/TASE/whatever-your-name-is-these-days, noodles stabs people with spoons. You may be thinking of the time I stabbed you with a sharpened popsicle stick knife during The Holmesian Event!. Er, well... Sherlock did, that wasn't me.

Welcome back in the derailed forums achartran.

so death by a 4 eyed alien from 50.000 years ago that survived a galactic apocalypse twice, is on that list? :D

*charges dark channel biotic power*

The difference is you don't have mod powers :)

mod powers were irrelevant in my cycle :ph34r:

Oh, and Kimbbles/TASE/whatever-your-name-is-these-days, noodles stabs people with spoons. You may be thinking of the time I stabbed you with a sharpened popsicle stick knife during The Holmesian Event!. Er, well... Sherlock did, that wasn't me.

Ohhhh. Ok thanks. And I ma Kimbblesrath now.LOL, but you can call me Kimbb;le or Kimb or Kim or whatever.

Ohhhh. Ok thanks. And I ma Kimbblesrath now.LOL, but you can call me Kimbb;le or Kimb or Kim or whatever.

Or Zim?

Or Zim?

Uhhhh no, not Zim. (as in Invader Zim, I assume) By whatever, I meant "something along the lines of Kimbblesrath", much like the examples I posted. Most call me Kim or Kimb anyways. (sometimes Kimbble as well)

Dunkleosteus appears to be more of a most-feared-sentient-time-traveling-prehistoric-marine-predator Megaledon- I mean; dunkleosteus to me. How about a mode of expiration that involves a hitman and an assassin?

Dunkleosteus appears to be more of a most-feared-sentient-time-traveling-prehistoric-marine-predator Megaledon to me. How about a mode of expiration that involves a hitman and an assassin?

not a shark.

not a shark.

That's something else you should include in your signature, just sayin'...

That's something else you should include in your signature, just sayin'...

Of course, because me too called you shark. Now I call you dunkleosteus, but just to make a bit of order. Write it with a blood red color, use the blood of your last prey.

I get the idea we have a new regular member. Now I have to share my cocoa with sda D:

I dun wanna share. :(

[[[[[[[

You're going to have to share alright, Mister ECC. My apologies... :unsure:

not a shark.

Then what prehistoric species are you then, Mister Dunkleousteus? (Dunkleosteus's are a real marine predator, correct?)

Then what prehistoric species are you then, Mister Dunkleousteus? (Dunkleosteus's are a real marine predator, correct?)

Was a real marine predator, but yes, that's correct.

can I ask what is with the formalities?

also why mister? did I auto fill the damn gender again?

/derail continues. we used basalt tracks this time