Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
dizney23

Mo'Creatures, TFC, and MC 1.4.2 worked great but MC 1.4.5 stopped working

45 posts in this topic

1.666k posts

... 1666000 posts? are you seeing the future? .__.

... 1666000 posts? are you seeing the future? .__.

in North America, periods are decimal points. He meant 1666.

Ohhhhhh, NOW it makes sense ._.

I started so many arguements in youtube just because of that little mistake... oops :P

This is sad, but as an American I saw the same thing JAG did... I spend too much time talking to foreigners online, I've forgotten my own rules!

This is sad, but as an American I saw the same thing JAG did... I spend too much time talking to foreigners online, I've forgotten my own rules!

it's ok. I still don't see why anyone would right 1.666k instead of 1666... (the first uses 2 extra characters)

I apologize to everyone for being a jerk.

Dunk you are right I was totally wrong about wanting Mo'Creatures to work. I dont know what I was thinking. And I was trying to pay you a compliment. But I really didn't mean to be such a jerk.

Greenleaf you made my day that was absolutely hilarious!!

The koala is a treeliving marsupial animal native to Austrailia.

It is sometimes called koalabear. wrongfully so though because it is actually not a bear nor have any connections with bears at all.

the name Koala comes from the aboriginal language and means "he who rarely drinks"

Killster500 I will try and being more careful next time with how I express my thoughts. Sorry about the content of my message. I admit I did use sarcasm and that was wrong.

Thanks guys for pointing out my rude behavior. It was just a long day and I got upset. Wont happen again.

All i'm gonna tell you, dizney, is that you are gonna have a really bad time here if you keep up with that... :

Just Another Guy, now I am really confused. I apologized. What else can I do? I really really mean it. I am sorry!!

Don't worry dizney. He was just referring to your previous actions. What you did apologizing was very mature and shows good character. I'm sure having you on the forums will be a pleasure, you're very polite.

Welcome :)

you missunderstand me. Never once did i suggest that we add piranhas! i haven't suggested we add anything to this mod in this thread yet.

look at that video. he's so confident that the piranhas won't eat him that he goes into a pool full of them!

And yet, he's being veeery careful about it! he's not assuming anything!

Are you really gonna be so donkey about it that you won't approve with mo' creatures because a dolphin is not eaten by piranhas because it miiiight be bleeding?

what you're talking about is not believeability. it's just silly!

There's lots of silliness around these parts...

Dunk you are right I was totally wrong about wanting Mo'Creatures to work. I dont know what I was thinking. And I was trying to pay you a compliment. But I really didn't mean to be such a jerk.

Greenleaf you made my day that was absolutely hilarious!!

The koala is a treeliving marsupial animal native to Austrailia.

It is sometimes called koalabear. wrongfully so though because it is actually not a bear nor have any connections with bears at all.

the name Koala comes from the aboriginal language and means "he who rarely drinks"

Killster500 I will try and being more careful next time with how I express my thoughts. Sorry about the content of my message. I admit I did use sarcasm and that was wrong.

Thanks guys for pointing out my rude behavior. It was just a long day and I got upset. Wont happen again.

We've had a few jerks come through here since the forums opened, and it's good to see someone who can un-jerk themselves and apologize like a real man.

Now that that's out of the way, welcome to the forums and I hope you have a good time :)

un-jerk themselves like a real man... is that like the opposite of masturbation?

un-jerk themselves like a real man... is that like the opposite of masturbation?

By that logic, all masturbaters aren't real men. The world therefore consists of women.

You've destroyed half the human race and doomed us all.

By that logic, all masturbaters aren't real men. The world therefore consists of women.

You've destroyed half the human race and doomed us all.

But... I... Shit.

Posted Image before you kill the other half too

-snip-

"But it was alright, everything was alright, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother."

I know. I was just trying to have fun with it. That's why I liked your comment. It was awesome!!