Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
ExplosionGuy

Configuration So Everyone Is Happy

89 posts in this topic

The things that I suggested when I began the topic: How rare things are in their own world, limits that they have, what entities/blocks spawns/generates and what doesn't, how long it takes for plants and trees to grow, etc.

All this will be added later, when TFC will become not beta. How is this version called? Official?

All this will be added later, when TFC will become not beta. How is this version called? Official?

Yeah, Wolf is right, if these ever come it will be after beta. And beta could last for a while, like a really loooong while. (at least significantly into next year I would guess.)

Yeah, Wolf is right, if these ever come it will be after beta. And beta could last for a while, like a really loooong while. (at least significantly into next you I would guess.)

Into the next YOU?! Shit! You mean i have to live another life before i get to play the finished version?

Into the next YOU?! Shit! You mean i have to live another life before i get to play the finished version?

Lol, whoops, missed that typo. XD

Meant to say "into next year"

it's fixed now.

No, it means you have to wait enough time so that it is statistically impossible for there not to be a second version of achartran :3

...a second version of achartran :3

Confusion time. I read ahcartran 3...oh mother of confusion!

Confusion time. I read ahcartran 3...oh mother of confusion!

Even more confusion time!

Is zero even? :3

EDIT: NO SEARCHING IN GOOGLE GUYS ¬_¬

EDIT to the EDIT: OR ANYWHERE ELSE, FOR THAT MATTER ¬___¬

Since zero is zero (the lack of numbers), it doesn't exist. So it is neither even or odd, because it doesn't exist. At least I think this is right. :P

It exist as an abstract number; even though it represents nothing, it's not nothing. It's an accepted number :P

From what i know, i think it is an even number... Let's put it this way: what's an even number? most people say: a number that can be divided by 2. 0 can be divided by 2:

0/2=0

While other people may say it has to be multiple of 2, and that's the case as well:

2*0=0

Or that it can be sumed to another even number, and the result is an even number. And that's also the case:

0+6=6

It exist as an abstract number; even though it represents nothing, it's not nothing. It's an accepted number :P

From what i know, i think it is an even number... Let's put it this way: what's an even number? most people say: a number that can be divided by 2. 0 can be divided by 2:

0/2=0

While other people may say it has to be multiple of 2, and that's the case as well:

2*0=0

Or that it can be sumed to another even number, and the result is an even number. And that's also the case:

0+6=6

Seems good to me, I suck at math to be honest. That was just a wild guess that came to mind :P

Zero and ones are numbers required to build a coordinates grid, where zero is the beginning of the grid and ones are the points that specify grid cell size.

Zero and ones are numbers required to build a coordinates grid, where zero is the beginning of the grid and ones are the points that specify grid cell size.

Zero and ones are also the core building blocks of computer's. They represent on and off: zero being off, and one being on. It's like the cells of computers! :lol:

I WOULD have answered this, but you already did...so...yeah.

Oh, I can easily add some more if you like.

There's the rule. There's three correct implementations of the rule:

22 => 11

26 => 13

28 => 14

But saying that, according this rule, 20 => 10 would be incorrect implementation.

My question is - what answer will the rule give when applied to 20? 10?

It's dangerous to go alone, take this two with you: or else I doubt you will stay sane

1. This is Russian rule.

2. If you make this rule English, none of the above will remain correct, and there will be only one correct implementation that will look alike. - (This won't really help to find the rule, it's more of an observation and falsification rule.)

- Good luck, have fun. I won't post answer here, but you can PM me if you lost your sleep, and I will PM you the rule.

Note: I changed my post a bit, so it will supposedly give more correct impression on what is happening.