Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MinMax123

[BUG LIST] Post your bugs below

52 posts in this topic

New to forums, been playing and looking to report bugs!

-B69 build SSP:

-Smelting magnetite in a bloomery: I believe if the ore cools to a non-liquid state before the gui is reopened the ore and charcoal readout bugs out (Ore displayed as full when it isn't). The bloomery then accepts charcoal normally and it will consume magnetite endlessly, and requires breaking and replacing to fix.

-Plum trees not harvestable (Don't remember if I placed red apple at some point)

-Ghost axes still there

-Anvil updates when smithing: If a plan is swapped for another without closing and re-opening the anvil gui, the green completion section doesn't move, which is misleading when trying to smith fast. Also happens when exchanging one ingot for another.

-Support beams: When attempting to connect horizontal support beams to a single vertical support beam, any block updates cause the horizontal beams to break themselves.

-Explosions dropping raw blocks (Cobblestone, bituminous coal, etc) in addition to some of their normal breaking results. May or may not be intended

-Charcoal being placed instead of opening any gui

Kalix you are a bawss.

Bug report: Actually fixing the bug part of the forum would PROBABLY help. Just sayin'

I had a stack of meals and ate one while my inventory was full. Normally the empty bowl would appear in my inventory but since it was full nothing happened (edit: the empty bowl was lost). I would think it should drop the empty bowl on the ground.

Or maybe I'm not supposed to be able to stack meals.

-B69

Can prepare meals on top of grass blocks

I think that is intentional.

Fruit tree bugs: B69:

-Fruit tree leaves turn pitch black in September (I do have optifine if that may be causing issues, version 1.4.5 HD_U_D3)

-Fruit trees are still harvestable the month after their fruit pops up, may or may not be intended. Along with this, the month after, even though they are harvestable, the fruits never appear on them.

-Explosions breaking fruit trees drop aspen logs (Banana tree was the one exploded)

-Fruit tree leaf "decay" from breaking other leaves doesn't drop fruits. May or may not be intended

Performance:

Placing support beams seems to cause some sort of memory leak, causing the memory used to constantly increase and be reset. Eventually lags.

Hitting wolf's will make them aggressive for 2 seconds and after that they will be passive. (sorry thewolf:P)

EDIT: also creating new worlds will (about 1 out of 5 times) make MC crash.

b69 shows the wrong verison number in F3's overview (1.3.2) and seems to have some lag issues (to be confirmed further)

b69 shows the wrong verison number in F3's overview (1.3.2) and seems to have some lag issues (to be confirmed further)

isn't that just because of the original minecraft codes?

i think it does that in vanilla to

Random crash, flying around in creative B71, Forge 436

java.lang.NullPointerException

at TFC.WorldGen.TFCChunkProviderGenerate.replaceBlocksForBiomeHigh(TFCChunkProviderGenerate.java:566)

at TFC.WorldGen.TFCChunkProviderGenerate.d(TFCChunkProviderGenerate.java:130)

at im.c(ChunkProviderServer.java:115)

at im.d(ChunkProviderServer.java:150)

at xv.e(World.java:496)

at xv.h(World.java:608)

at TFC.WorldGen.Generators.WorldGenMinableTFC.BODgenerate(WorldGenMinableTFC.java:316)

at TFC.WorldGen.Generators.WorldGenMinableTFC.BetterOreDistribution(WorldGenMinableTFC.java:90)

at TFC.WorldGen.Generators.WorldGenMinableTFC.generate(WorldGenMinableTFC.java:368)

at TFC.WorldGen.Generators.WorldGenOre.createOre(WorldGenOre.java:196)

at TFC.WorldGen.Generators.WorldGenOre.generate(WorldGenOre.java:141)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.generateWorld(GameRegistry.java:91)

at im.a(ChunkProviderServer.java:243)

at zs.a(Chunk.java:1239)

at im.c(ChunkProviderServer.java:137)

at il.<init>(PlayerInstance.java:28)

at ik.a(SourceFile:172)

at ik.d(SourceFile:300)

at gm.d(ServerConfigurationManager.java:190)

at iv.a(NetServerHandler.java:356)

at ec.a(SourceFile:136)

at cf.b(MemoryConnection.java:79)

at iv.d(NetServerHandler.java:82)

at iw.b(NetworkListenThread.java:55)

at bdr.b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:111)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:704)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:600)

at bdo.q(IntegratedServer.java:110)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:499)

at fy.run(SourceFile:856)

B71:

Metal axes cutting trees occasionally don't drop logs. (Thought it was only stone?)

Shift-clicking on a plan in scribing table gui - consumes all the paper in paper slot and yields 1 plan anyway.

There is a small bug with the Chisel in LAN play.

-When the Guest uses a chisel, it will sometimes get 'out of sync' with the mode the chat / gui is saying the chisel is in. Both times this has happened, the Host player was also using a chisel during the session before the guest started having trouble. Eg. My wife hosted a game, I started having an issue with my chisel during that game after she had been using her chisel. I hosted a game and once I had used my chisel, hers got out of sync. (It should have been making slabs, but it was making stairs)

-Llywylln

On rare occasions chunks appear to tower above ground, much like a chunk error. However, I use MultiMC, which has a java window constantly open and it reports no error, so it's not a bad chunk.

Using Build 72

post-2105-0-67476800-1355580045_thumb.pn

post-2105-0-14423200-1355582340_thumb.pn

Build 71: Zombies drop vanilla iron items rarely.

B72 :

- While chiseling in detailed mode, one small cube next to the one you just chiseled sometimes disappears.It happened on one block more than others, but after leaving it be for some time it got back to working normally, with the occasional extra cube destroyed. Having the chisel locked to the block and chiseling from certain angles made it more often. I was also working next to other chiseled blocks, in case it matters.

- After being used in one mode, the chisel sometimes freezes in that mode and doesn't allow you to change it. Exiting and reentering the the game fixes it.

Edited by arthas32

B71:

Shale drops siltstone rocks when exploded, drops shale rocks when mined.

Phyllite drops quartzite rocks when exploded.

May just be a config thing and blasts?

I got one of the knap squares from a creeper explosion. I have not repeated this yet, but I am pretty sure that I got them from an explosion. Even if I didn't, I got them somehow, in survival, no NEI

I got one of the knap squares from a creeper explosion. I have not repeated this yet, but I am pretty sure that I got them from an explosion. Even if I didn't, I got them somehow, in survival, no NEI

That happend to me also. The creeper exploded right next to a few rocks...not rock blocks

B71: A single right click will eat a meal after the normal food delay.

-Plum and red apple trees never seem to be harvestable

Here is the entry for red apples in FloraManager.class:

instance.addIndex(new FloraIndex("red apple", 1, 2, 8, 7, new um(TFCItems.RedApple, 1)));

The 8 is HarvestStart, and the 7 is HarvestFinish.

And here is the method in FloraIndex.class that determines if a fruit tree's leaves are harvestable:

public boolean inHarvest(int month)  {	return (month >= this.HarvestStart) && (month <= this.HarvestFinish);  }

HarvestStart must always be less than or equal to HarvestFinish in order for a fruit to be harvestable. Red Apple is the only fruit where HarvestStart is greater than HarvestFinish. Maybe this was set intentionally to prevent red apples from being harvestable due to some other bug related to TFC red apples.

- B69-B72: Hoes "Harvest Check" is inaccurate. It worked the first few times, but now shows that vegetables are not ready to harvest even if they are.

When digging dirt underneath a sapling it will drop the sapling and an extra Oak sapling.

Sometimes sluice-found ores dissapear while trying to place them in a chest.

Sometimes chiseling modes get themselves in a wierd order.

:)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0