Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Zandorum

Lock Me Please

46 posts in this topic

serisously, this has been suggested so many times it hurts

do NOT make srgnoodles hurt.... i'm too new to know him/her scariness, but still im terrified to the core

Her from what i know. And she's "sane" right now, so she shouldn't do anything... right?

suuuure, sane they say....lets just say i'd rather fight a reaper with 2 of my eyes closed than piss her off right now :D

you may or may not be going overboard with this

'in character' derail

here see, she LIKES my being terrified to the core Posted Image

here see, she LIKES my being terrified to the core Posted Image

kehkehkehkeh....

my very presence incites fear into the hearts of these people, i feel accomplished

AH SHIT SHE TOOK A PERSONAL INTEREST IN ME Posted Image

AH SHIT SHE TOOK A PERSONAL INTEREST IN ME Posted Image

You see? That's what happens when you are a coward : she's not that scary, you know...

Something makes me think i'm really close to certain death right now ._.<--

You see? That's what happens when you are a coward : she's not that scary, you know...

Something makes me think i'm really close to certain death right now ._.<--

yep!

-hands Krillster a cupcake-

I don't fear noodles :L ... I don't understand why anyone would :P :P

She kind of became evil a while back, she just came back to normal right now...

And i still wonder how long she will stay like that...

when I was around her a few weeks back I accidentally fell down the stairs a lot. D:

has not happened recently though so im better.

Lots of people got stabbed with spoons for a while, lots of murder for no reason, and a lot of bones. I believe Sherlock thought she was Moriarty for a while, he kept screaming at me about having "that mad devil" in my computer.

Also, what was this thread about, not even kidding, I have no clue.

it was derailed at #0 sooo.. wooo

Yeah, achatran, now I have no idea what nt to make a sggestion topic about!

Yeah, achatran, now I have no idea what nt to make a sggestion topic about!

About locking the thread in where that request is made?

It keeps getting bumped, Its named Lock Me Please. Does anyone even moderate, This should be locked by now. Its been on the first page long enough to be noticed.

It keeps getting bumped, Its named Lock Me Please. Does anyone even moderate, This should be locked by now. Its been on the first page long enough to be noticed.

Lazyness probably ._. sometimes you just wake up and are like "Yeah, today i won't do ANYTHING at all". That's my case every... day actually o.O

Well, you need to wait a bit. Maybe tomorrow it will be locked. Mods aren't here everytime...

Mister Zandorum, why would you suggest such an atrocious and appalling suggestion (what is the point of this absolutely useless and mad suggestion)?

Mister Zandorum, why would you suggest such an atrocious and appalling suggestion (what is the point of this absolutely useless and mad suggestion)?

I think it's because of the nomral mistake people make, of suggesting something 'cause it sounds good in their heads, but then when wrote the idea gets attention only for it's flaws...

I think it's because of the nomral mistake people make, of suggesting something 'cause it sounds good in their heads, but then when wrote the idea gets attention only for it's flaws...

Well, this suggestion sounds as if it does not sound great at all in Mister Zandorum's cerebal cortex. Something is wrong with him...

That's the thing about this mistake: it sounds good for the poster UNTIL they post, then they realize their mistake.