Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Bob

The OLD Roanoke Thread

627 posts in this topic

Thanks!

I'll come in a bit.

What's the Forge version? I can't join with 6.4.0.395 build.

Its in the first post

and 4 posts above this one...

hint: 436

player api 1.0

Well. Game says that I'm not whitelisted : (

Well. Game says that I'm not whitelisted : (

Try again sir. I readded you and reloaded the list

I'm sorry, No. You are listed as both a Griefer and Thief on McBans.

:L cmon! it was a raiding server! how was i supost to know ther were certain things we couldnt take.

pweese *puppy eyes*

i am not feeling any remorse as i have been griefed plenty.

i am not feeling any remorse as i have been griefed plenty.

firstly i didnt grief. i went through a wall and then i put it back. simple. not griefing

If you could add me to your whitelist I would really appreciate it. I've been looking for a while for an up to date TFC server.

BTW my IGN is the same as my username

firstly i didnt grief. i went through a wall and then i put it back. simple. not griefing

Still...

You should contact that server admin and get him to reverse the ban for you. That way you wont have to deal with this kind of rejection.

Until then, there are several non whitelisted servers listed in this forum.

I hope you find a good fit.

On another note,

DrFrycook and monkeyman23555 have no bans and will be added to the list asap. Welcome to Roanoke

Still...

You should contact that server admin and get him to reverse the ban for you. That way you wont have to deal with this kind of rejection.

Until then, there are several non whitelisted servers listed in this forum.

I hope you find a good fit.

On another note,

see your the resonable one :) but that ban was a ear ago "literaly a year" and i dont even know if its still up

see your the resonable one :) but that ban was a ear ago "literaly a year" and i dont even know if its still up

It took me all of 2 minutes to find the server and determine it was up and find the email addy for the owner.

The answer is still no.

Bob

hmm odd, did you just add the whitelist since i used to be able to connect no problem...

anyway, applying for whitelisting, Killster550 is mah name :D

hmm odd, did you just add the whitelist since i used to be able to connect no problem...

We added a whitelist to help weed out a disruptive element.

You have a ban listed. Normally I would say no.

But you also have a full and rich history here, which counts.

I'll add you as soon as I get a chance to log in.

Welcome to Roanoke.

Bob

Hi,

So I dont know if I have to write anything special here..

well im new to terra firma and played a bit of Singleplayer and think that SMP would be cool,

but I could not find any good servers.

Btw Im from germany so I may make some spelling/writing mistakes. Sorry for that.

My in game name is Dongonzales.

Thanks for reading! (and maybe even Whitelisting ;D )

Welcome to the fucking banlist Killster, soon as bob gets on, thanks for crashing the fucking server asshat.

Apparently you were on some banlist reading the previous posts, with good reason.

I have to agree with Holy_Shield (see... it does happen). Ban Killster for flying and crashing the server...... don't need cheaters here.

Heyo, Swetyfeet Here, I'd like to be whitelisted because I heard about your server from istar in the irc channel for TFC and it sounds pretty cool. My IGN is the same as my forum name, Swetyfeet. I've been playing the mod for about 5-6 months now, so I won't be asking any questions about how to do this/that/whatever, and I'd like a reliable server to play on during my christmas break and beyond.

Dongonzales and Lotanis have no reported bans and I will add you guys to the list soon.

Swetyfeet, you have a ban listed on MCBouncer for griefing. I'm sure it was a mistake and your Innocent, but EVERY time I give the benefit of the doubt, My server has been burned. Sorry man.

First post updated.

Also, Merry Christmas from Me to...You. Thank you joining me on my server. I'm having a lot of fun.

The adventurers out there may want to visit Santa's workshop...

If you do happen to find anything, please leave something for those who may follow.

Bob

First post updated.

Also, Merry Christmas from Me to...You. Thank you joining me on my server. I'm having a lot of fun.

The adventurers out there may want to visit Santa's workshop...

If you do happen to find anything, please leave something for those who may follow.

Bob

Unfortunately I will not be able to connect to Roanoke during these 2 days to come,unless it can give a break for an hour or so...

I'm wishing you and your loved ones and all the other players that use to play on Roanoke a very Merry Christmas!

Just want to wish everyone on Roanoke Merry Christmas and a special thanks to Bob for providing this wonderful venue for all of us (I don't think I would have learned as much in single player):)

I think I'd like to give this server a shot

IGN: Nidor

age 27

I'm not that great at TFC, clueless on farming, and only stumble on veins by luck it seems, but i like the variety of trees/woods and the use of partial blocks to make things out of, such as the chiseling.

I love working with people to make towns or other such hubs, rare these days since it seems like everyone spreads out and plays singleplayer with chat :P.