Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Bob

The OLD Roanoke Thread

627 posts in this topic

Server down, think it was a Seqouia chop by me.

Ho so that was you? :huh:<_<:P

Yes the only thing i can think it, it literally said "Server Closed" right as the axe broke the tree block, so I guess we cannot cut them down anymore? Old bug resurfaced??

Sequoiadendron giganteum es puto!

;)

That's not good, the server did not "restart" at the scheduled time to bring it up either, I already PM'ed Bob hours ago.

I think the problem was entirely on my end.

Long story short, when i increased the memory on the server it increased the cost of the server.

But I neglected to update my Paypal subscription...Soooo...

Anyway its all taken care of and the server is up.

The shutdown this morning was simply all the timers restarting.

Bob

Thanks very much Bob. Are you set up for donations btw?

Hey all, not new to Minecrafting, or server hosting even but relatively new to TFC. I would like to play on the server with you, if you'd whitelist me that'd be great :)/> IGN= "joshcantrell08"

Yeah.. when i made a mc account i didnt realize it would be my name.. lol oh well.

Quick question, can I use REI's minimap? Without entity mapping of course, so I don't get lost... lol :)/>

Thanks very much Bob. Are you set up for donations btw?

There is a donate button in the first post.

Bob

Hey all, not new to Minecrafting, or server hosting even but relatively new to TFC. I would like to play on the server with you, if you'd whitelist me that'd be great :)/> IGN= "joshcantrell08"

Yeah.. when i made a mc account i didnt realize it would be my name.. lol oh well.

Quick question, can I use REI's minimap? Without entity mapping of course, so I don't get lost... lol :)/>

Hi,

No bans anywhere that I can find, So I'll add you to the list asap.

REI's, I don't have a problem with. I think a few people on the server use it. I may limit it to above ground at some point.

Bob

Hi,

No bans anywhere that I can find, So I'll add you to the list asap.

REI's, I don't have a problem with. I think a few people on the server use it. I may limit it to above ground at some point.

Bob

No, you won't find any record of me, I always HOST the server, and 99% of the time I play strictly private with real-life friends, which I have about 5 of who play minecraft.. The downside to my method is that we only ever have at most 2-3 people on together at once... makes it a bit lame sometimes =P

Thanks for the add, I'm no griefer, thats for sure! You don't have to worry about me at all

No, you won't find any record of me, I always HOST the server, and 99% of the time I play strictly private with real-life friends, which I have about 5 of who play minecraft.. The downside to my method is that we only ever have at most 2-3 people on together at once... makes it a bit lame sometimes =P

Thanks for the add, I'm no griefer, thats for sure! You don't have to worry about me at all

Roanoke started out as a pvt rl friends server as well.

If you find our server to your liking, please bring your friends.

Bob

Hey i really like this server can you pls WhiteList me Jackass65 and My frien Minerxforge. I really like terrafirmacraft. Thankyou

IGN= Jackass65

My Friends IGN= Minerxforge

Pls i never got banned Answer as soon as you get this

Played for about 2 hours.. had lots of fun!

I have one friend who for sure wants to give it a try, and another who is a maybe... both will be new to TFC so I'll have to show em the ropes...

IGN's:

"Vemmaren" and "kimcantrell"

Yes, the second is my wife.. she'd come live in the house and cook my food... woo! Lol

Hello. I am requesting to be whitelisted on your server. I am currently co-running a server. We used to run TFC as well but many of our community didn't like it. I miss TFC and am unable to sway the others to switch our server back. Looking for a mature community.

IGN: Martin604

I would like to be added to the server whitelist as well. I am one of four co-owners of a server with Martin604 above me. Our server appears to have fallen into quite a turbulent time between 2 of us wanting to play TerraFirmaCraft and the other 2 wanting to experiment with other mods such as FTB (entirely too complicated for me; challenging is NOT the same as making everything incredibly complex, IMO, :)). As such, I thought it best to find another server entirely to settle down and play what I want to, xD. I do play fairly often, sometimes more than others, but I would still consider myself active (MC is not the only game I play). Simply looking for a great community and staff to enjoy TFC with. I hope I can see you all ingame soon, ;).

IGN: "JDKnopp94"

Jackass65 and Minerxforge already spammed in this forum.. I would probably say they do not need to get on the whitelist.. just a word of warning lol.. you can check for yourself with the two new threads..

Vemmaren

kimcantrell

Martin604

JDKnopp94

Welcome to Roanoke, I'll get you on the list this morning.

Jackass65

Minerxforge

​I'm going to pass on you guys for now. Yesterday you make accounts and advertise for a non white listed pvp server. As Roanoke is a white listed non pvp mature coop server, I don't feel at this time my server will provide you with your apparent preferred gaming experience.

I wish you both luck on finding a home.

Bob

I don't get the gem tribute thing... but I'll sign up anyway.

IGN:samzataru

looks like a good server... I think I'll like it here.

P.S. I like your whitelisting style. Better backround checking than having to learn the hard way what people do.

I like the gem tribute thing personally. I love chunk protection mods and the gems make it so you have to earn your protected zones :)

Well Started on this Server maybe 2-3 weeks ago? Every person ive spoken to and met has been nothing but kind and in the case of some a great laugh,

Cant imagine a nicer server to get to know the game alongside kind helpful people,

And the Server owner the omnipotent Bob (I know i lend you on, you thought Tiberius or Alexander nah we have someone all together cooler, Bob ^^) actually plays,

You cant ask for much more

Looking for a new server? Why not Give Roanoke a go

Seeya in game

Gala

I'm looking for a new TFC home, please consider me.

IGN: aero_c

I don't get the gem tribute thing...

<snip>

The tribute part started as a joke. I own the world, If you want to own a small part, you had to bring me an offering. It has evolved into the gem standard as presented in the first post. Gems for land, and sets of specific gems for land is intended to foster trade between players and to form a simple economy.

Once you "own" a chunk (16x16x256) area, you are the only one that can interact with any block in that area. You have the option to grant and take away permissions in your land. Additionally you must visit each claimed chunk 1 time per week to keep your claim active.

Does that help?

Also, samzataru and aero_c, Welcome to Roanoke. I'll get you on the list shortly.

Bob