Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Bob

The OLD Roanoke Thread

627 posts in this topic

Hey there. Noting aero's cool pics I have one question....... is it really a good idea to have machines producing gems (the very neat auto-sluice). It would seem that it and others like it will flood the gem market and make currency relatively redundant. Maybe there is some aspect of this that limits it but it does seem that it could collapse the economy. Any other thoughts out there?

That is possible, maybe we could have Aero toss the gems.

I am sure he just built it to make a machine not to collapse the economy.

Hey this is Ghost926. I would like to join the server. I am completly against griefing and i tend to stick to my own creation, unless I'm invited to join a village. Im interested in the economy aspect of this server and i thought i would give it a try. IGN= Ghost926

hey bob here is that link i tried to post into the game

Posted Image

Hey bob, the album of imgur says its not public, could you fix that? and i saw a server anouncement saying there was going to be a weekly screenshot contest, i havent seent more info about it. could you specifie the requisits?

The server continues to grow and become more amazing.... chunk purchase, NPC's, medicated bandages. lanterns...... makes ya wonder whats next.

Once again a mad idea related to what to spend our money on?,,, answer... AUCTIONS!! A desirable item. piece of land, exclusive sales contract etc. could be auctioned off every so often to the highest bidder. Bids could be in open auctions but much better in my opinion are "sealed tender bids". Players bid an amount secretly to an admin and highest bid takes whatever prize is offered. This might serve to gobble up some of that excess gold floating around :)

I really like the auctions idea, and I also think we should add NPCs that sell green and brown dyes (currently unobtainable I believe) and flower pots, and other normally unobtainable but mostly useless items. Also, a mod that adds chatrooms would be awesome, for villages/factions/trading/hiring etc

In fact, I would love a 'job board' where you can post what you need done and other players can work towards it. It could also have the details for server events like the statue contest. Ill look into it if anyone else is interested.

A job board... that would be awesome, but I dunno if there is such a mod.. Sweet idea tho. I like the idea of player-run shop, and also a mail system.. but the job board handles a lot of what you'd want from mail..

A dedicated server forum could do both of those thingame now.

Signs could be placed in a job hall for an in game option.

As for dyes. I know at least one way to get brown in game now. Green is and easy fix which ill add today.

Here is an example of the quarying i talked aboutlast night....feet at lvl 64... so mined from lvl 66 to 56.. some pics of quary

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

and the gems i got from this dig site!

Hey bob, the album of imgur says its not public, could you fix that? and i saw a server anouncement saying there was going to be a weekly screenshot contest, i havent seent more info about it. could you specifie the requisits?

Fixed

Heya! I've been bumbling around on these forums looking at a potential TFC server I could play on. I hadn't noticed any instructions on how to make a whitelist application, and it appears that you simply ask to be whitelisted. Thus, I will ask.

Hey, d00d, can I be whitelisted? :D My IGN is Schematix. I have a friend named gotkaya that I'll probably try and drag onto the server at one point or another, so if you want, whitelist him too! :D

(I am very un-use to the concept of not making a whitelist application, feels so... strange)

Heya! I've been bumbling around on these forums looking at a potential TFC server I could play on. I hadn't noticed any instructions on how to make a whitelist application, and it appears that you simply ask to be whitelisted. Thus, I will ask.

Hey, d00d, can I be whitelisted? :D My IGN is Schematix. I have a friend named gotkaya that I'll probably try and drag onto the server at one point or another, so if you want, whitelist him too! :D

(I am very un-use to the concept of not making a whitelist application, feels so... strange)

Haha, we don't have a difficult or tedious application because we're pretty chill. We just do background checks, any blots on your record and you don't get to play... And if you grief peoples stuff here, we'll make sure everyone knows about it... So its pretty self regulating. We're always happy to have new players, and have a pretty active community that continues to thrive! Hopefully you'll feel at home with us :D

Howdy!

Welcome to Roanoke

I'll get you both on the list in a few.

Bob

Hey guys!

I have been searching around for a decent TFC server recently and this server looks like a great option :D

I haven't had a ton of experience with TFC yet but hope that I can learn more as I go. My IGN is ThePistolPete

Hope you take this into consideration. Thanks!

Hey guys!

I have been searching around for a decent TFC server recently and this server looks like a great option :D/>

I haven't had a ton of experience with TFC yet but hope that I can learn more as I go. My IGN is ThePistolPete

Hope you take this into consideration. Thanks!

Welcome to Roanoke!

I've been lurking this thread for a while now, but this time I'd like to apply :D

IGN is AlmightySquid.

EDIT: Also, your NPC mod link in this thread is broken

coming back to TFC after a break from Minecraft, used to play on your server

IGN: Sevinz

I've been lurking this thread for a while now, but this time I'd like to apply :D

IGN is AlmightySquid.

EDIT: Also, your NPC mod link in this thread is broken

Welcome to Roanoke,

I'll see about fixing the link.

Bob

coming back to TFC after a break from Minecraft, used to play on your server

IGN: Sevinz

Welcome (back) to Roanoke

We have just installed Simply Horses.

Please visit this post

http://www.minecraft...rrafirmahorses/

Download and install version 0.6.1

Place the zipped file in your mods folder.

Mod recipes as shown will be reproduced using TFC items and herds will be placed by admin.

Enjoy,

Bob

is 0.6.1 the download link?

because clinking on any of the "previous" versions of this mod just links back to the thread topic.

The "download" link says MC 1.4.7

Hey bob, HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! (better late than never XD )

Posted Image

Hey!

I was wondering if I could apply for a whitelist to the server. My IGN is mbolz.

Also, I'm happy to see your all benefiting from my mod :D

p.s. I can see from skimming through some of these pages that you like mods on the server, and I may be able to assit you to add more if your looking for it, as I have a long list of mods in my game currently that I have working in harmony with TFC and each other :D

Hey! I was also wondering if I could be on your server. IGN = Jijalo.

We'll get you whitelisted soon!

Wanted to post this here, it will be on the front page soon too tho:

We have a Roanoke IRC! And you can chat with players online from the IRC, or use it to check and make sure the server is online. Here's the info!

Irc.esper.net

#TFCRoanoke