Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Bob

The OLD Roanoke Thread

627 posts in this topic

We have just installed Simply Horses.

Please visit this post

http://www.minecraft...rrafirmahorses/

Download and install version 0.6.1

Place the zipped file in your mods folder.

Mod recipes as shown will be reproduced using TFC items and herds will be placed by admin.

Enjoy,

Bob

I only see the 0.6.1 version for minecraft 1.4.7, can you post a link to the download for us?

HEy guys to those asking for a correct version link the one for 1.47 works just drop it in your mods folder

Im starting work on 'guardposts' along the road to keep them safer to travel at night. I have a few different kinds Im trying out to balance effectiveness, cost, time, and good taste. If you see one of these (probably only in the north for the next couple of days) that you think is an eyesore or too close to your property, or you have a suggestion, let me know. Also, I will try to match the stone I use to the stone used in the road nearby, or as close as I can. I don't have many different types stockpiled. If you want to make a donation check with bbushh first, the roads themselves are his project and I dont want to take anything away from his pool of resources. But if for some reason he is overflowing with a type of stone then and ONLY then will I accept the donation. Let me know if a creeper gets one. I will try to make this a nonfactor but not all my designs are foolproof.

Of course, if anyone wants to build guardposts feel free, especially if you think you can do a better job than me. Each one I make will not be too fancy, with only a moderate amount of chiselwork, so if you want to build a fancy one for your area than go ahead.. If you live pretty far to the south I may take a long time to get to you.

If you are opposed to the very idea of guardposts, post here and I wont continue the project if enough people agree. If Bob and/or Josh don't want to staff the guardposts I will do so myself. (although in this case I would go MUCH slower and glady accept donations of gems/coins to be used to purchase guards. =D)

HEy guys to those asking for a correct version link the one for 1.47 works just drop it in your mods folder

I hope you have already figured this out but, just usenthe o.6, 1 version.

I fully support Vemmarens guard post idea and I urge him to make free of any stone in the RRD depot. I was also thinking of using fences and walls in appropriate areas to at lease keep the zombies and creepers off the road. Also try not to build directly adjacent to the road, set your wonderful creations 1 block back so there is plenty of clearance. This does not of course apply to connecting side-roads. The RRD depot north of Istar-Town is very much in need of stone so please donate if you can. Thanks to Bob, Josh and anyone else involved for the horses.... should be a great fun :)

Hey!

I was wondering if I could apply for a whitelist to the server. My IGN is mbolz.

Also, I'm happy to see your all benefiting from my mod :D

p.s. I can see from skimming through some of these pages that you like mods on the server, and I may be able to assit you to add more if your looking for it, as I have a long list of mods in my game currently that I have working in harmony with TFC and each other :D

Welcome to Roanoke!

I'll get to the rest of the applications after I finish up some projects in real life.

Bob

Animals are getting hard to find. So, if you do find any wild ones, please pen up at least 1 breeding pair, build a nice looking little hut and I'd bet a rancher will move in.

(Give Josh or I the coords of course.)

Ranchers will sell leather, wool, meat, feathers, or other ranching related items for gold, or maybe trade for other supply's of feed.

Bob

if i may i would like to take that job on me :D . if i am allowed on your server :blink:

if i may i would like to take that job on me :D/> . if i am allowed on your server :blink:/>

As long as your record is clean, we'll get you whitelisted soon!

Server down, sent PM to Bob, not sure if it was planned or not.

Yeah its down, I texted him. We're on it

The problem appears to be the PROVIDER server... which means there's nothing we can do. Just wait for their servers to come back online.

No, not server instability on our end. Its the host-site.

Bob says they were under an attack yesterday that brought down a server, might be the case again today. Hopefully its a quick process

Server host company is aware and working on the issues, I'll check back in an hour.

Bob

Looking for anyone with few ties to the land to move east. There may be unexplored land there and we can hitch up a few horses and build a large settlement there

PS: I'd like my anvil back cama

Looking for anyone with few ties to the land to move east. There may be unexplored land there and we can hitch up a few horses and build a large settlement there

PS: I'd like my anvil back cama

You should move south, there are only very few of us down there. The continent is very large and there's only one settlement.

While we are waiting.........

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-ED9G3i0bA

Yes. All of my yes!

As long as your record is clean, we'll get you whitelisted soon!

thanks

You should move south, there are only very few of us down there. The continent is very large and there's only one settlement.

yeah, and east too. But we'll need support from a wealthy patron who has iron and gold. We will need 55-60 wrought iron and 10 gold for horses and vardos. This will suit 5 people with bedding and storage

I can supply said ingots for a percentage of findings.

maybe the person who made the horses mod can make it so we can mount dragons

I can supply said ingots for a percentage of findings.

deal!

there actually is a dragon mounting mod if your interested: http://www.minecraft...mounts-092-wip/

only issue with dragons is they are fairly OP.

I am moving south :D We shall have the strongest colony ever!

lol...I cant have my airplane, but you can fly a dragon. :D

Glad the server is back up.

I'll get to the whitelist after my project here is done.

Building garden boxes in real life, I keep rt clicking the saw, it wrrrrrrrrsssss, but the boards just lay there.

My back yard must be laggy.

Bob