Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Bob

The OLD Roanoke Thread

627 posts in this topic

Hello I'm interested in joining your terrafirmacraft server.

Ign:deathclawow

I think I would be a good addition to your server because I am a responsible and patient individual who likes to help moderators of the server. I am also new to terrafirmacraft and wish to learn my way around with help from a friendly community.

Hi,

my brother (IGN: ampersandman) and me (IGN: endline) wish to get whitelisted :)

We played on several normal Minecraft servers and really like terrafirmacraft.

We two and Sushiy (aka Kwink007) want to build awesome stuff on this server!

deathclawow

ampersandman

endline

Welcome to Roanoke

The town of Solithus is recruiting! We live on an island to the far southeast, terrain as of yet unexploited by the overcrowding of the mainland. We need workers, farmers, and adventurers, new or veteren. Membership benefits include a safe and rich environment, and all the tools you need to do what you like best, meaning an instant upgrade to the Steel Age! A cut of profits will be taken for use in upgrading our status and purchasing new trading NPCs. So come carve off a piece of paradise for yourself! And when you are ready to strike out on your own, we will be certain you are well prepared.

Apply with me or Joshcantrell08.

We can assist in transportation if needed!

The town of Solithus is recruiting! We live on an island to the far southeast, terrain as of yet unexploited by the overcrowding of the mainland. We need workers, farmers, and adventurers, new or veteren. Membership benefits include a safe and rich environment, and all the tools you need to do what you like best, meaning an instant upgrade to the Steel Age! A cut of profits will be taken for use in upgrading our status and purchasing new trading NPCs. So come carve off a piece of paradise for yourself! And when you are ready to strike out on your own, we will be certain you are well prepared.

Apply with me or Joshcantrell08.

We can assist in transportation if needed!

Do you have any pics of the place? or which materials are there?

dodgersfan2134

I would really like to join your server. I'm pretty friendly, and like to help out, and build nice things to look at. Ive played on a few TFC servers before. These mods look sick.

My pic of the week; me showing Holy how wagons works:

Posted Image

Roanoke has the best community I ever seen!

Due to some demand for pictures of our VERY much work in progress city, Solithus, here you go:

Posted Image

A nice overview of what we've been working on so far.. Not fancy yet, just functional.

Posted Image

Our town-shared work building

Posted Image

Our two forges in the work area, and steel anvil

Posted Image

Two Bloomeries side by side.

Enjoy! Let us know if you are interested! We're in the market for 5-8 total town members to begin work on the city... it will span the entire island that we're living on, which isn't too big so its totally within reason. We need a couple builders, and a few gatherers, and have need for an experienced and efficient farmer/rancher!

Something strange has been noted around one of the server's many trade hubs...

Posted Image

Rain doesn't stop these intrepid traveling merchants! If only there were more trading hubs ready for them to move in...

If you find one, talk to an Admin! You'll know them by their shiny golden names. Or if they're named Bob or Josh... Those are good indicators too. Take care Roanoke!

Posted Image

A dungeon, in TFC, really? I thought...

Cool find!

I was wondering why you took a picture of a pit!! hah a Dungeon, fantastic.

Hi! I and my friends are interested to join your server.

IGN: sleepwalk

IGN: Soni_Briger

IGN: Jocaru

Thanks!

IGN: holeintheground

I'm more or less an internet hermit so I created this IGN to apply for whitelisting. Otherwise, I am new to Terrafirma and just got to the bronze age on single player. I know there's little on me to do your litmus test and I understand the risk. During my time on Haven and Hearth awhile back, the small town I was in was destroyed after our chieftain added new players without rigorous background tests. Despite that I hope you will consider letting me join.

I don't plan to join a city right off the bat since I hope to enjoy the survival aspect a bit and get some experience/resources to contribute later. In short, I am the complete opposite of a leech and will join the group that requires my services. I have no preference on jobs but I am borderline OCD on some things so expect regular patterns and strategies emphasizing efficiency (i.e. don't expect me to build pretty buildings because I'm artistically retarded).

Also what versions of the mod should I be installing? Custom NPCs and Simply Horses have the latest version for 1.6.7 so which old version do I use? TFC, Forge, and Player API are obvious. SmartMoving, Lanterns, and Medical have only one choice so no trouble with those.

A dungeon, in TFC, really? I thought...

Cool find!

Yeah, I thought so too...

Any good loot in the chests?

There are a lot of applications to go through, please be patient. I'll get to them.

holeintheground will get attention first as he obviously read the application suggestions on the first post...

Bob

I'm more or less an internet hermit so I created this IGN to apply for whitelisting. Otherwise, I am new to Terrafirma and just got to the bronze age on single player. I know there's little on me to do your litmus test and I understand the risk. During my time on Haven and Hearth awhile back, the small town I was in was destroyed after our chieftain added new players without rigorous background tests. Despite that I hope you will consider letting me join.

I don't plan to join a city right off the bat since I hope to enjoy the survival aspect a bit and get some experience/resources to contribute later. In short, I am the complete opposite of a leech and will join the group that requires my services. I have no preference on jobs but I am borderline OCD on some things so expect regular patterns and strategies emphasizing efficiency (i.e. don't expect me to build pretty buildings because I'm artistically retarded).

Also what versions of the mod should I be installing? Custom NPCs and Simply Horses have the latest version for 1.6.7 so which old version do I use? TFC, Forge, and Player API are obvious. SmartMoving, Lanterns, and Medical have only one choice so no trouble with those.

I think that any 1.4.7 versions will work with 1.4.6.

My bad. I need to bring my brain back from the future and prepare a client with the latest versions of those two mods in the present.

Edit: So I do have an issue. The latest Simply Horses version requires Forge 6.6.0 which doesn't install on 1.4.6 The last build that doesn't require the latest Forge is Alpha 0.5.3 but the download link is disabled. Suggestions on how to get a compatible client up and running? Thanks.

Added,

Welcome to Roanoke.

If you really want a wild start it may take a little traveling. Or... don't use the button in the spawn temple and strike out on your own.

Good luck!

dodgersfan2134

I would really like to join your server. I'm pretty friendly, and like to help out, and build nice things to look at. Ive played on a few TFC servers before. These mods look sick.

-------------------

:huh:I'm gonna say a little more about my play style. I like to go out exploring and surviving by myself. I've never joined a town group before, but I'm open to it. At least to build some art. I like to draw out my buildings and structures before I start, and usually implement some symbolism. I wan't to try out some statues with the new chisel.

dodgersfan2134

-------------------

:huh:I'm gonna say a little more about my play style. I like to go out exploring and surviving by myself. I've never joined a town group before, but I'm open to it. At least to build some art. I like to draw out my buildings and structures before I start, and usually implement some symbolism. I wan't to try out some statues with the new chisel.

Welcome to Roanoke!

Hi I'd like to join your community. I don't play video games a lot due to school and work but when I do its very boring to be alone. my IGN is the same as my forum name, SunShintaBra.

Thanks ~

hello, my ign is the same as my forum name, and have had my eye on a tfc server for a while, but none really captured the feel of colonialism, until now. i have never griefed, and have no intention to start now, and am in fact quite friendly on servers, helping new people out with things. i have a terra world, but i have yet to try out any new mechanisms like chisels. i do have a very efficient tree farm, and hope to share it with people. i am a fairly relaxed person in gaming, and not very agressive towards other players.

SunShintaBra

viser001

Adding you two to whitelist here in a moment :)

Hullo there, i've been perusing around for a terrafirmacraft server to play on, and i was very curious as to how this one is coming along, If possible i'd also like to play.

My in-game name is: Sirbab

I'm somewhat of a TFC Vet, but please excuse my ignorance of the past few versions, it's been a while :P