Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Bob

The OLD Roanoke Thread

627 posts in this topic

I imagine they do not know yet. I presume it could be anywhere from a few days to possibly even a month or two.

Hey all.. server is back up now I started it.. crash was due to out of memory.. which.. is odd. We're going to have to see what is going on here..

I remember why I got banned :lol: I have a habbit of finishing comments with ... You know, to add emphasis. The server you speak of had an auto-detector for spam and would assume that I was spamming since I had three characters, but no letters. It also would not let me post my comment :P Eventually the admin got so many messages of me attempting to spam that I was banned xD Sorry it took me so long to remember. I imagine I could have easily explained what happened and got myself appealed. To be honest though, I did not really like the server and it was around the same time I really got into another server called Nations at War. So yeah. There you have it Bob. There is really no reason for me to join if DreXav can't, but at least I can clear my name :D

Testing a mod that supposedly should optimize performance, if we can get everything running smoother soon we'll open up the whitelist and get you guys in.. thanks for your patience!

Just a heads up, we are working diligently to clear up the server lag. please bear with us.

Bob

Will we need to download any custom skins for Noppes Custom NPC mod?

Will we need to download any custom skins for Noppes Custom NPC mod?

Nope. Were currently just using the default mod.

Also sorry it took so long to find why the server had banned me. I had to contact the admins to find out what had happened. The same guy still runs it, so he was able to help me out. Anyways, can't wait till the whitelist is reopened :D

Also sorry it took so long to find why the server had banned me. I had to contact the admins to find out what had happened. The same guy still runs it, so he was able to help me out. Anyways, can't wait till the whitelist is reopened :D

Great! I'm glad you were able to track it down.

I cant wait to get the list opened back up either.

Back to learning/tracking/working/ on the issue

Bob

This looks like just the server I've been looking for!

We need to stress test a bit, so I'll processing applications now.

Added:

viser001

ultracasual

Sabi1998

DreXav

Danelli

Stychok

Found Bans/problems/not added

tnoy23 : http://mcbouncer.com.../tnoy23/bansFor

List is closed again at this point for a few days while we do some more testing.

Welcome to Roanoke.

Ok so here's a rule we came up with but it wasn't on the forum so here we go:

Gems for Chunks starts to lose value after 15 chunks is owned, so be aware that you'll start needing more gems to keep gaining chunks beyond that point.

Buying chunks for your town is ONLY available after you have become a nation... not before! Otherwise, becoming a nation would be pointless!

What the....I never heard of that server! OH WAIT WAIT WAIT that was when my account was hacked. Some idiot stole my account and probly greifed that server.I swear I havent logged onto that server ever!

What the....I never heard of that server! OH WAIT WAIT WAIT that was when my account was hacked. Some idiot stole my account and probly greifed that server.I swear I havent logged onto that server ever!

Well there is a link to appeal the ban listed. Get it taken care of and you wont have to deal with this again on any server. If you were hacked, it should be an easy process.

Let me know how it works out.

Bob

Well there is a link to appeal the ban listed. Get it taken care of and you wont have to deal with this again on any server. If you were hacked, it should be an easy process.

Let me know how it works out.

Bob

Will I be accepted before or do i need to appeal first?

Nevermind, its all cleared up and im unbanned. Maybe ill even check that server out sometime.

Dont cut the sequoia's people, they like to crash things

We need to stress test a bit, so I'll processing applications now.

Added:

viser001

ultracasual

Sabi1998

DreXav

Danelli

Stychok

List is closed again at this point for a few days while we do some more testing.

Welcome to Roanoke.

thats cool but it still says i am not whitelisted on server

thats cool but it still says i am not whitelisted on server

Is that the correct spelling of your ign? I'll double check the list as well.

tnoy23, I'll get you listed as well.

Bob