Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Bob

The OLD Roanoke Thread

627 posts in this topic

got a crash, here is the crash report, please advise

Minecraft has crashed!

----------------------

<snip>

java.lang.ClassCastException: src.train.common.entity.rollingStock.EntityCaboose cannot be cast to md

<snip>

--- END ERROR REPORT 2e20bd51 ----------

We don't have a caboose as one of the build able train cars.

How did you manage to try to use one?

Bob

We will get to the join requests tomorrow some time.

Be well,

Bob

We don't have a caboose as one of the build able train cars.

How did you manage to try to use one?

Bob

it crashes on start up, i think the config is replaced wrong, i will try later today to fix it

The First Nation has appeared in Roanoke!

In the early hours of 2/8/13 the large town of Solithus officially grew into the Empire of Sol.

Boasting monstrous buildings, plentiful storage, and endless tools, Sol owns a whopping 300 chunks, and that's only the beginning.

If you want to become a member of Solithus, or you want your town to be a part of the mighty empire, contact me, Emperor Vemmaren.

Towns may be required to pay tribute in order to join, and a tax may be imposed. Proceeds will go to the hardworking members of our nation and to public works. And probably a small portion to myself.

I shall have to have a look at your mighty nation tonight :), don't suppose you'd object to some quest NPCs :) Happy to vet them through you first to make sure the quests fit your mighty empire :)

Lost the server

is the server down or is it on my end i seem to be ok on this end but not sure.

Thanks to any who respond

Oolacile is seeking citizens.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I've built a massive farming complex for city use and our lands are ready to rake in the gold. Farm lands can be expanded and a town can be built along the sea. There is a dock for foreign export and a growing number of livestock from our plentiful wheat supply.

Server is down for a few, Something broke...

Were on it.

Bob

I guess there's nothing I can really say about the "Haha, I grief you!" statement... only that I was younger, and very immature. As you can see, that post dates back to August 2011. I don't remember really anything about that server, besides it was the first or second one I joined, back in beta. I can only ask that you trust that I've matured, and am willing to cooperate on the server. I've been on the TFC forums since July 2012, and I've stuck around this long without being too bad, perhaps someone can vouch for me?

Edit: If there's anything I could do to prove myself, please let me know. This server looks very promising, and I would hate to miss out on the chance to play. Trust me, I would give anything to meet my past self and give him a thorough ass-whooping for being such an idiot.

Edited by JoEy TeH PwNzAr

I guess there's nothing I can really say about the "Haha, I grief you!" statement... only that I was younger, and very immature. As you can see, that post dates back to August 2011. I don't remember really anything about that server, besides it was the first or second one I joined, back in beta. I can only ask that you trust that I've matured, and am willing to cooperate on the server. I've been on the TFC forums since July 2012, and I've stuck around this long without being too bad, perhaps someone can vouch for me?

I have actually played with Joey on another TFC server lately and can say he is both pretty friendly and helpful, with a strong drive for teamwork.

Those mistakes-of-youth happen and my impression of Joey is that he has indeed properly cultivated his maturity since that time.

I would personally pay attention to his behavior (he will probably end up at my place, right under my nose), should you give him a chance, and report if anything is amiss.

From what I have seen, there should be no problems anymore. Hope you will entertain our pleas, Bob. :)

Cheers,

~DreXav~

Ok,

In an effort to kill the little bug we found, I have upgraded some items. You may also need to upgrade.

Now running

Minecraft 1.4.6 http://assets.minecraft.net/1_4_6/minecraft.jar

Forge Universal 489 http://adf.ly/673885/http://files.minecraftforge.net/minecraftforge/minecraftforge-universal-1.4.6-6.5.0.489.zip

Player api 1.5 for 1.4.6 http://www.mediafire.com/?zehwdxe3era3wps

Smart Moving 11.12.1 for 1.4.6 http://www.mediafire.com/?kepn8pu79m6e52n

Hope this helps,

MAKE BACKUPS

server is down?

lol...really?

yes, still working on it.

=D

Hey Bob, could you please whitelist me?

I would like to play on your server because it looks really cool.

INFO:

Username: Lavawane360

am i only suposed to replace a certain part of the config file, because i still get crashes

am i only suposed to replace a certain part of the config file, because i still get crashes

still in testing,

but were up right now.

You personally keep crashing?

Bob

Bob please whitelist me and my friend

my name is lavawane360

his name is cacums

thanx plz whitelist us!

Bob please whitelist me and my friend

my name is lavawane360

his name is cacums

thanx plz whitelist us!

Lavawane360 was caught quite violently griefing a well developed town on the TFCcommunity server, you can check it out in the server forum thread.

Lavawane360 was caught quite violently griefing a well developed town on the TFCcommunity server, you can check it out in the server forum thread.

lol, is he even trying?

still in testing,

but were up right now.

You personally keep crashing?

Bob

yeah, its really annoying, i got the new config off of a mirror site, so i don't know how well that is working.

can you post the whole config file, the thing i just delete the old one and replace with?

So i hate the gold coin, and found alternatives. the stacks look better than the big coin but heres the ones I found, all 16x16 but the normal coin is 8x8.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and attached is the png file for use in customnpcs.zip /gui/customnpcs with one of the stacks used

post-814-0-21821300-1360372128_thumb.png

yeah, its really annoying, i got the new config off of a mirror site, so i don't know how well that is working.

can you post the whole config file, the thing i just delete the old one and replace with?

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

that's the config josh made

put it in your configs folder after you delete the old one.

Im sorry your having trouble. Is there any error messages at all?

EDIT:

Just watched you try to log in. you generate this:

2013-02-08 01:52:58 [iNFO] User viser001 connection failed: missing bolz, CustomNpcs, Lanterns, SimplyHorses, TC, awger_Punt], bad versions []

2013-02-08 01:52:58 [iNFO] Disconnecting viser001 [/24.11.54.154:58859]: The server requires mods that are absent or out of date on your client

so, your missing a lot of mods. Did you move or delete your mod folder?

Halo also had trouble, but with just one mod. He "fixed" his issue by removing the mods, trying to log in, then replacing the mods.

Thats all I have for you right now.