Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Zandorum

[WIP] Mod Conversion/Creation Hub

101 posts in this topic

There is certainly ways to fix that. Hell if i know what they are but it is certainly do-able. Can't he just generate duplicates of the ores and trees in world and then throw some pixie dust at his computer or something?

I will do my best at trying to get TC3 and RP3 working together with TFC. :)

ALSO:

Help me help you help us all. If some one can help me list the items that dont work in TFC as well as

items that dont have Magical Properties. Im working on the list but Id rather be getting work done on the mod.

RP3? Where is the WIP log?

Like i supposedly said but somehow didn't got into my post, it was just my guess that the next update would be RP3 ._. After so much time, it kind of makes sense...

Like i supposedly said but somehow didn't got into my post, it was just my guess that the next update would be RP3 ._. After so much time, it kind of makes sense...

Eloraam's forum is having problems. Maybe she's making it right now. I googled redpower 3 and I found something, but nothing official. And I watched all the gameplay of Direwolf20 about thaumcraft 3 and I need to say that it's an awesome new mod.

RP3? Where is the WIP log?

It will be started when RP3 exists.

redpower 2 hasn't even passed pre release, technically speaking.

I don;t think redpower 3 is anywhere close.

You should have posted when/if you do have something to show, but I got to admire the attempt... Such a Huge hole between mods...

I like your idea, you should try that. Thaumcraft 3 is open source, but beware of RP... maybe try BC before messing with RP since it's open source too.

You should have posted when/if you do have something to show, but I got to admire the attempt... Such a Huge hole between mods...

I like your idea, you should try that. Thaumcraft 3 is open source, but beware of RP... maybe try BC before messing with RP since it's open source too.

Honestly, I hate BC and IC2 (I liked IC1) thats why I have no intention of making patches for them. If Eloraam has a problem with me making a patch I will cease all production on it.

I also wouldent do adfly or anything like that so Im not breaking the law anyway so I dont see the problem.

redpower 2 hasn't even passed pre release, technically speaking.

I don;t think redpower 3 is anywhere close.

I mean more like the next update but some one said RP3 so I said RP3.

Note: I have done a few more things :P

Honestly, I hate BC and IC2 (I liked IC1) thats why I have no intention of making patches for them. If Eloraam has a problem with me making a patch I will cease all production on it.

I also wouldent do adfly or anything like that so Im not breaking the law anyway so I dont see the problem.

Not because of the license, just because it's open source and more accessible.

Ehm... Zandorum, why in the changelog you wrote "slowsand" instead of "soulsand"? ._.

Ehm... Zandorum, why in the changelog you wrote "slowsand" instead of "soulsand"? ._.

It's its second name, you can call it also slowsand.

you've never heard people call it slowsand before? really? wasn't that it's name in MC beta or alpha at one point?

you've never heard people call it slowsand before? really? wasn't that it's name in MC beta or alpha at one point?

Not to my knowledge... ._.

I'm fairly certain that's just what people decided to call it because it makes sense.

I'm fairly certain that's just what people decided to call it because it makes sense.

Yeah I end up saying Slowsand instead of Soulsand xD. To fix any confusion ill change to to Soulsand.

Slowsand isn't an official name wanted by Mojang, but is a largely used name that players of vanilla use to indicate the soulsand block.

This name started its diffusion from some video tutorials bout the nether that you can find in youtube.

Not dead, Just haven't updated the topic.

Note that I will be trying to Port Vanilla Nether Generation in cause apparently its broken due to how Bioxx/Dunk has made world generation for TFC. Dunk if you are reading this I would be very grateful if you could tell me why Nether Generation doesnt work so I dont have to do trial and error with it.

I'm no Dunk, but I suppose nether is broken because of the fact that nether is a biome in minecraft, and TFC don't have any biomes. Not in the same way anyways.

I still don't understand...are you making this patch?

I was going to ask if you had remembered to add the nodes or not. Did you remember the nodes?

Oh, and excellent job working on this so far this is incredible and if you could do this you could rub it in everyone's faces! The darn non-believers :P

This would be amazing, because TFC adds a lot to the early game of minecraft, and Redpower & Thaumcraft add a lot to the late game.

I don't care much about thaumcraft (only because last time I checked, it was singleplayer only, and magic is for pussies and elves).

I love redpower though, as I can automate EVERYTHING. Redpower II and TFC could end up creating some amazing facilities. You could build a steelworks controlled from a central computer.

Railcraft would be a lovely addition to this project too.

Don't get ahead of yourself do Thaumcraft and if it works, then start work on the next one (if you would like)

...Honestly though I agree with splode if you and/or other people ended up making a TFC version of FTB I would probably die of excitement. Then we could really have a pack to talk about. Of course this is way overboard.

I still don't understand...are you making this patch?

Yes.

I was going to ask if you had remembered to add the nodes or not. Did you remember the nodes?

Oh, and excellent job working on this so far this is incredible and if you could do this you could rub it in everyone's faces! The darn non-believers :P

They were placed properly to begin with so I dont need to "add" them.

This would be amazing, because TFC adds a lot to the early game of minecraft, and Redpower & Thaumcraft add a lot to the late game.

I don't care much about thaumcraft (only because last time I checked, it was singleplayer only, and magic is for pussies and elves).

I love redpower though, as I can automate EVERYTHING. Redpower II and TFC could end up creating some amazing facilities. You could build a steelworks controlled from a central computer.

Railcraft would be a lovely addition to this project too.

1. Thaumcraft 3 was never Singleplayer only (In the released versions).

2. Thaumcraft 3 isent OP (im saying this because you said it was for Pussies which implies you think its easy and its not... compared to TFC yes is borderline easy but ill fix that same for Redpower).

3. My first thought is F*CK Railcraft its a piece of shit but I havent looked at it since it was first released so Ill try it again before saying no.

And yes I got vaginastapaited (Pissed off) when I read your comment Splode.