Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sda215

I am Soul-less....

34 posts in this topic

I never should have pissed off achartran. Now I have literally no soul.... ECC WHY DID YOU TAKE HIS SOUL?!

-Sda209

You should be proud, as most of the veterans don't have a soul just like you. It's part of the mark of the veteran; you shall, one day, become one if you complete your mission right in this forum. Otherwise... ban, and hell awaits.

You should be proud, as most of the veterans don't have a soul just like you. It's part of the mark of the veteran; you shall, one day, become one if you complete your mission right in this forum. Otherwise... ban, and hell awaits.

I should be proud. But I wonder why would ECC take achartran's soul; isn't that dishonorable?

i've been laughing at things on the internet since 2005. i've got no soul left at all!

I should be proud. But I wonder why would ECC take achartran's soul; isn't that dishonorable?

you got it wrong; achartran took ECC's soul. It's not dishonorable, it's more close to a haze. What's dishonorable is fighting for keeping your own soul :3

/rules of the veteran's sect

i've been laughing at things on the internet since 2005. i've got no soul left at all!

So basically, your soul withered away into nothing after suffering from too much comediac Internet content?

you got it wrong; achartran took ECC's soul. It's not dishonorable, it's more close to a haze. What's dishonorable is fighting for keeping your own soul :3

/rules of the veteran's sect

If Mister achartran has taken Mister ECC's soul, then why take my soul when he already has one?

He stores them all :3

Uhh...? Well, I would like to hear the tales of HOW all veterans lost their souls.

That's something i'd like to keep for myself, if you don't mind ;)

That's something i'd like to keep for myself, if you don't mind ;)

Alright, most likely how you lost your soul is very tragic...

Truth is I was born without a soul. My mother danced with the devil and so I came to be. I now carry on a long tradition of reaping. Arch is my uncle, and we often dance this tune and turn our worlds into the hell we love.

So basically, your soul withered away into nothing after suffering from too much comediac Internet content?

I've been laughing at things that shouldn't be laughed at, ever.

Ever heard of "you laugh you go to hell?"

yeah. i lost that game too many times.

Truth is I was born without a soul. My mother danced with the devil and so I came to be. I now carry on a long tradition of reaping. Arch is my uncle, and we often dance this tune and turn our worlds into the hell we love.

As a result of inadvertant insultance, my soul was reaped. However, my life-changing life may have gone for the better of Human Kind. Well... err... that's uh... strange... and saddening.

I've been laughing at things that shouldn't be laughed at, ever.

Ever heard of "you laugh you go to hell?"

yeah. i lost that game too many times.

Holy cow; that must've been terrible!

I don't remember taking ECC's soul, he took mine when I lost it in my closet that turned out to be a portal to wherever ECC is. I have been wandering soul less ever since. But If I had ECC's soul all along I guess now I have two, the more the merrier!

Also, I have no siblings, so therefore I can not be an uncle unless it is by marriage. ECC is spouting LIES, LIES I TELL YOU! HE IS THE SOLE REAPER OF SOULS! I was simply replacing something stolen from me, with something else. But Sda's soul seems to fit nicely, It's nice to be feel human again. However I'm sure I'll lose it soon, as that is often how things work it seems.

(EDIT- the very concept behind this thread makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside :))

I don't remember taking ECC's soul, he took mine when I lost it in my closet that turned out to be a portal to wherever ECC is. I have been wandering soul less ever since. But If I had ECC's soul all along I guess now I have two, the more the merrier!

Also, I have no siblings, so therefore I can not be an uncle unless it is by marriage. ECC is spouting LIES, LIES I TELL YOU! HE IS THE SOLE REAPER OF SOULS! I was simply replacing something stolen from me, with something else. But Sda's soul seems to fit nicely, It's nice to be feel human again. However I'm sure I'll lose it soon, as that is often how things work it seems.

(EDIT- the very concept behind this thread makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside :))

If you have not heeded my warning once I gave you my soul, please be wary of my personality, memories, and the like in there... I heard it could affect its user in a way.

Still...Why did you give your soul to achartran, Sda209???? I have some souls here but they cost $1000000000000000000000000000000 each and today is Sunday...the souls shop is closed.

Still...Why did you give your soul to achartran, Sda209???? I have some souls here but they cost $1000000000000000000000000000000 each and today is Sunday...the souls shop is closed.

In exchange for a peace treaty I have to follow the prerequisties of Mister achartran's offering, and so that is how I lost my soul, quite frankly.

Yes Wolf. Quite frankly (and indirectly) he was following your tip by making a peace treaty with achartran and not making a war. If he did start a war, it would be 100% against your tip and continue the derail beyond what it should have gone.

reading this makes me wonder 2 things

1: dafuq happened SDA? :

2: who even assumed we have a soul to begin with? im pretty sure if i had a soul i wouldnt be this insane....right guys *yea thats right, you tell em* *dafuq you talking to yoself too nuttah* *SHUT UP I WANT SOME PEACE*

riiiiight perfectly normal

2: who even assumed we have a soul to begin with? im pretty sure if i had a soul i wouldnt be this insane....right guys *yea thats right, you tell em* *dafuq you talking to yoself too nuttah* *SHUT UP I WANT SOME PEACE*

HEY! I have a patent for insanity :angry:

Didn't you commit suicide in the other topic?

a soulless being cannot die apparently, goddammit :D

HEY! I have a patent for insanity :angry:

Does mimicking insanity counts towards patent violation?

Ah, yes, it doesn't. I'm pretty ostrintacle then.

a soulless being cannot die apparently, goddammit :D

What? Arab women die all the time, so your observation is wrong.

I pissed off achartran by accident, resulting in me attempting to make a peace treaty with him to avoid the Official Forum First Derail War. As a result, I had to give him my soul. That clears up for you?

You probably still have a soul if you were insane...