Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
LordOfWolves

Which other forum did you join apart tfc?

18 posts in this topic

I joined also the minecraft forum (Obviously) and also the Starbound forum.

I am mostly active here, however. Very rarely I post in those forums. And you? What about you? Did you join other forums apart this?

Also, to not make another topic, a little question: Do you play TFC in first person or third person?

I play in first person, and i'm in the minecraft forums as well. I post some redstone stuff i have made every while... mostly things that suck, but yeah :

I am in first person in TFC all the time, and the minecraft forums, and recently, the antvenom's forums. The minecraft forums, I have maybe 10 or 11 posts, the AntVenom, maybe 5, and in here, well, ...:P I am not really active in either of those forums at all (you can tell by the post number hehe) and umm...ya, that's it.

Let's see, I don't post in any of these, just have an account for one reason or another...

- Minecraft Forum

- Yogscast

- H.A.T. Films

- Techworld (a tekkit server I used to play on. I became a "vet", of course that only meant 180 posts all said and done. XD)

- Terra forum (Sadly, Jed's amazing idea for a server did not work out. :(/>)

- AntVenom (because of killster's post :P/>)

- The Nexus forums/site (a site/forum for mods of games like the TES series and the Fallout series, among others)

- I'm probably a member of a few music related forums as well, like Gearslutz (centered around software and gear for making music), maybe...

I think that's it, at least all I can remember right now.

Been member on just a few:

-TFC (of course)

-Hellsgamers - A mostly CS:S gaming community. Any HG out there?

-XenonPVP - A vanilla factions server I admined for over the summer which my friend started. We got pretty big, like 64 slots full 12 hours a day and mostly full for the other 12 hours. I think we were ranked #2 on planetminecraft for a while too... Anyone ever play there? (I was Nadorfel)

I just remembered one more.

- LBPgaming (Some people here may know it. It started as a TFC server. I joined (I was one of the first to actually get into the world due to a spawn location issue that put you in a locked room in a protected area. I let the owner know on the forums and he let me out.) and after a few days was promoted to admin (somehow :P) and after about a month we became a Tekkit server, then after another month became a private TFC server for the staff (the only steady players, although there were about 6 of us, + a few regulars we invited), then closed a week later due to lack of funds. Anyways, we had a very small and inactive forums we used for whitelisting on the Tekkit server mostly. I was in charge of that for a while, although it wasn't a lot of work, we never got very big. But it was a great server while it lasted, I had a lot of fun on it. :))

Only MC related forums:

MCforums of course

IndustrialCraft 2

Killerbeesgaming (Hosts different MC servers including a TFC server, and the new Industrial server that will come soon, will be just awesome. Only a little covered advertising here. ;) )

IndustrialCraft 2

Yeah I remember of this. You're the bug tester right? Then, for this you know so many solutions for bugs...

I frequent the Facepunch forums. a place made by Garry Newman the creator of Garry's mod. from the begining it was made specifically for people who wanted to talk about the things they did in Garry's mod and get support with it. but it has grown beyond that now.

Be prepared to get banned if you ever decide to join up. the people and moderators there are stingy. image macroing, memes and generally childish behaviour will make facepunch see red. and they won't settle with derailing your thread and say mean things to you. your thread will be locked and you will be banned for a day, fail to learn and get permabanned.

oh, and for the love of everything, don't make a "hi i'm new here" thread.

oh, and for the love of everything, don't make a "hi i'm new here" thread.

I never made this, because I find it useless

I frequent the Facepunch forums. a place made by Garry Newman the creator of Garry's mod. from the begining it was made specifically for people who wanted to talk about the things they did in Garry's mod and get support with it. but it has grown beyond that now.

Be prepared to get banned if you ever decide to join up. the people and moderators there are stingy. image macroing, memes and generally childish behaviour will make facepunch see red. and they won't settle with derailing your thread and say mean things to you. your thread will be locked and you will be banned for a day, fail to learn and get permabanned.

Dunk and Bioxx are better :D . Also if a forum can't derail a bit, of course it will have more suggestions, but the people wouldn't be so happy to post there. I don't even know here someone unhappy to post. Also here the moderators are loved from all the community. Only because we can derail sometimes.

However I'm not saying that Garry's forum is wrong, it just has another style. I prefer this.

*Wolf runs to hug Dunk...*

Yeah I remember of this. You're the bug tester right? Then, for this you know so many solutions for bugs...

Yep i was, but not it turned pretty obsolete, since bug testing went public due to high request.

Yep i was, but not it turned pretty obsolete, since bug testing went public due to high request.

Well...at least you were a bug tester.

Fantastic Contraption forum, which is now dead (My account on there is about 5... maybe only 3 years old).

Line rider: My first forum ever. I was such a noob on that forum.

Gamemaker: On the first forum, I had well over 1k posts, maybe even 2-3k. The new forums I have only 55 posts, but the ones in Off-topic don't count, so I actually have about 300-500.

Also, 1st person.

Edit: Oh, and Mc forums.

Besides this? The only forum I'm really involved on is the Travian.us forums. Despise that game for being addicting and grindy, but the forum community is pretty cool.

I'm also a member of mafiascum.net, but I don't visit as often as I should.

The Blockland forum. Great place, fun people, I hate everyone on it.

You are entertaining. I like you.

You are entertaining. I like you.

You both posted single lines. We could be friends :]

*note the implied creepyness in the phrase, even though there doesn't seem to be any at a first glance...*

How the heck did this I miss this one?

Regardless, I'm mostly active at FanFiction.net, for those were around long enough to know me. I mostly participate in its Writers Anonymous forum, where a lot of us writers seeking improvement congregate and discuss and debate on a whole range of writing topics, :). Used to be in quite a bit of roleplaying forums on that site too, actually. Man, there was one where I think it was the best RP I participated in, back in the day...

Also, I play in First Person. Always have, and I really don't like the Third Person view in Minecraft, anyway. At least in actual gameplay, and not for cinematic/filming purposes.