Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
ECC

The Hades Code

128 posts in this topic

Solve: 1,0:111711333137113731311311113331113133

- Built using Basic Arithmetic

- No, Its not 42.

- If I explain how it arithmetic then I answer it for you. I will not answer this, stop asking

- 'The answer is in the question' Meaning that the decode to this code is included in the question.

- Its not 42. Stop asking if it is.

- There is no prize for winning

- Not 69 either. How do you all come up with thease things?

- Its in English.

Interesting... I'm playing around with this right now, cool post. Let's see if I can solve any of it.

"I AM A GUY"

"I AM A GUY"

Is this the right solution, ditto?

Im going to laugh if someone figures out what this says and comments on why it says what it says. XD

Is this the right solution, ditto?

That's what it says in poorly encoded Morse.

Aw that's lame. I thought it looked like tape from a turing machine and the 1,0 was part of its rules table. Oh well...

maybe it's not poorly encoded Morse?

~had not refreshed page and seen someone get it~

k, sooo... damnit. next time using my master code.

all the math you needed to figure it out was the fact that the large set of numbers were a TALLY of the other numbers pattern. VERY basic math.

Next time you post a puzzle for people to try and solve, you should try not insulting the people trying to solve it.

You've been doing it in IRC since you posted the thing, it's pathetic.

insulting? uhhg, everytime I try to joke it comes out all wrong :/ meh, oh well.

Sorry, I guess it was the caps emphasis and such combined with a very rough day. Not much of an excuse to take it out on you though, so I do apologize.

oh no, better to yell at a random on the net then someone irl. plus, Im known to come off a bit wrong on the nets myself. Yelling at me to improve helps me understand where the hell i go wrong.

I KNEW IT WAS FUCKING MORSE CODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJFEOFIOUEBF:LWJL!IHFO!!IUH!:IHRBG!OI:HR!112h19p8yHL!I! !

AJFEOFIOUEBF:LWJL!IHFO!!IUH!:IHRBG!OI:HR!112h19p8yHL!I! !

IS THAT A CODE TOO????????

IS THAT A CODE TOO????????

MOST LIKELY, not.

LET'S SCREAM FOR NO REASON AT ALL!

YEAH!

Also, I'm going to blame that little outburst on my mysterious new roommate that just moved into the extra bedroom Sherlock doesn't use.

my mysterious new roommate

Will you investigate the matter further ??

BTW, it still says "I AM A GUY"

1,0:111___7___11_3__3__3_1_3____7___11_3____7____3_1_3_11_3_1111_3__3__3_111_3_1_3__3

____1010000000101110001110111000000010111000000011101110100010101110001110101110111000

____._._______.__-_____-___-________.__-_________-___-__.___._.__-_____-__.__-___-

_____I_________A_________M___________A_______________G________U____________Y

So yes, I can understand

Im going to laugh if someone figures out what this says and comments on why it says what it says. XD

considering you're not actually a guy.

Will you investigate the matter further ??

Possibly, when I get around to it, they truly are quite mysterious. But that bedroom has been empty ever since part of the floor fell out into the shower, and they were the only interested party.

Lol, wait, now people are questioning the answer I gave? Either I am good at this or terrible. Annnyhow. Time to write up a new code and insult everyone when they get it horrifically wrong. I wonder if I can rewrite the hunter in Latin...

Meh, really simple code, not doing anything fancy:

MQKTFRYXNKPLEOCSJWBYHNJXQMGIIVPURHVODGKLWFRUGIFEHT

Hopefully i didnt typo this. Even simple codes are hell to write.

Lol, wait, now people are questioning the answer I gave? Either I am good at this or terrible. Annnyhow. Time to write up a new code and insult everyone when they get it horrifically wrong. I wonder if I can rewrite the hunter in Latin...

Meh, really simple code, not doing anything fancy:

MQKTFRYXNKPLEOCSJWBYHNJXQMGIIVPURHVODGKLWFRUGIFEHT

Hopefully i didnt typo this. Even simple codes are hell to write.

Uhhm, is it an anagram?

No. This code is a variation of my 'master code' that is far more simpler. Hint: Reflect on it

Hint: Reflect on it

You meant like this?

ʇɥəɟıƃnɹɟʍlʞƃpoʌɥɹndʌııƃɯbxɾuɥʎqʍɾsɔoəldʞuxʎɹɟʇʞbɯ