Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
FatPoulet

[Simple] Armor Stand.

44 posts in this topic

Title says it all. Simple addition.

http://www.housebarr...armor-stand.gif

[0][0]

[P][P][P]

S = stick

P = plank

0 = nothing

Or do you have another crafting receipe? Addimg metal to the receipe would be a good Idea I think maybe Ingots as base

Suggest previously, please use the search bar in the upper right hand corner of this website prior to posting any suggestion. Also

We want it in next patch. What do you say guys?

Please don't do that, Bioxx adds things when he wants to and you therefore need to have patience as he is very busy.

We love Bioxx and he knows it *wink* *wink*

Im sure he loves it when we tickle him with our delicious ideas :3

What is it with people's obsession with armor stands? i mean sure, they have their place, they look cool and all that but really. It's not that important.

It could be the fact that they can't be placed in chests or tool racks... at least I wasn't able to... :huh:

We love Bioxx and he knows it *wink* *wink*

Im sure he loves it when we tickle him with our delicious ideas :3

Bioxx almost never visits these forums (watch him post just to prove me wrong)

But I don't have anything against armour racks. They seem fun, and make a good way to show off the armour you've crafted, or to store it, or even as decoration, for suits of armour in your castle.

I guess it's because i never ever craft more than one set of armor which i then wear on my person until it breaks down that i don't see the true importance of an armor stand.

If your town has an armory, you're gonna want a way to store surplus armor.

Bioxx almost never visits these forums (watch him post just to prove me wrong)

But I don't have anything against armour racks. They seem fun, and make a good way to show off the armour you've crafted, or to store it, or even as decoration, for suits of armour in your castle.

Then why is there a suggestion part on teh forum! :(

I guess it's because i never ever craft more than one set of armor which i then wear on my person until it breaks down that i don't see the true importance of an armor stand.

:/ Do you sometimes build cool looking houses? Or even castles? Town with an armory? Armour rack would be totally awesomelisious!

AND the fact that we can't store armor items anywhere makes it a bit broken :/

Then why is there a suggestion part on teh forum! :(

Because I am a developer too and I can pass things like this on to Bioxx :)

"Nick: armour stands

Nick: whats your view point?

Robert: not against"

and there you go

I honestly wonder why some people seem to have problems noticing you are a developer, Dunk... It's literally written under your name .__.

I honestly wonder why some people seem to have problems noticing you are a developer, Dunk... It's literally written under your name .__.

and its not like I don't have a special border now. You'd think it'd make someone look closer to see why I'm so special

and its not like I don't have a special border now. You'd think it's make someone look closer to see why I'm so special

Maybe you need magical flaming rainbows around your title...WAIT!!! NO I want that....you can have... something else...like...meh...

You could make it so, every time you post somewhere, if some user hasn't seen you before, a pop up appears basically saying you are a dev :3 The same could apply to Bioxx...

yes, that. Make it a screamer 'IM A DEV! BLARGYGRRGYRYGWEGYGRYGYR'

yes, that. Make it a screamer 'IM A DEV! BLARGYGRRGYRYGWEGYGRYGYR'

But I must disagree with you ECC, a stomped idea IS a dead idea :)

(This is what I like to call a signature stomp)

Somewhat off topic, but I display my anvils with a pillar sort thing. I like make a pillar, and place my anvil on top, looks quite nice actually.

It would be really cool for armor stands as well, so I am all for this topic.

I don't craft armors so often, but when I'll craft one...I want an armor stand to place on my home, yes, on, and place there my armour, because I think that TFC armors are the items that satisfies you more when you finally craft them. Even the zinc armor.

This would also contribute to the whole "in world storage" thing with weapons lying by the wall, or ingot piles everywhere, a shield and crossed swords on the wall, Gems encrusted in places, and now armor stands. It really adds to the aesthetics of TFC and how things aren't just "machine blocks" that do everything. You have to actually build a structure like the forge, or bloomery, or charcoal pit.

And it would be cool if the stand could hold a tool or a weapon. Yeah, like the armors in some medieval castles.

And it would be cool if the stand could hold a tool or a weapon. Yeah, like the armors in some medieval castles.

Shields, weapons, tools, and armour everywhere!

'But I must disagree with you ECC, a stomped idea IS a dead idea'

I dare you to prove me wrong on this. ;P

Fantasy, iirc kept getting stomped a while back. Yet, from the word of bioxx it suddenly became less then so and while yes suggestion anything related is looked down on, it is in fact not stomped.

if thats not bought, then consider this: how often do you two change your minds? Dont lie, we know its often.

That would necessitate shields being added to the game... so yeah, let's get it done xD

shields require a change to combat. which from what I understand will not be done at this time.