Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
spAnser

TFC Birthday Contest Discussion Thread

24 posts in this topic

Discussion for the TFC Birthday Contest Thread.

How To Play

• Create something awe-inspiring in TFC with all of the construction options available. (Can be done in Creative).
  • Post photos on your creations here
  • Submit your photo befor January 1st (GMT -5)
  • After the time has expired I'll go through and chose which picture impressed me the most and announce the winner and any honorable mentions here on the blog.
  • All pictures must be taken without a texture pack enabled.
Prize
  • The winner will receive a gift key for the Humble THQ Bundle which contains Company of Heroes + Expansions, Saints Row 3, Dawn of War, Titan Quest, Red Faction: Armageddon, Darksiders, and Metro 2033. If you can’t use the key, or like me already own all the games listed, feel free to give it away or hold your own contest. Its yours to do with as you please.

Please no pictures in this thread.

If you want to talk about a specific picture link to the post you can get a direct link to the post by click the ### in the top right of the post.

Will non-creative projects receive higher marks than creative projects?

What about projects that have already been completed, or started before now?

Will non-creative projects receive higher marks than creative projects?

I would imagine that all projects would receive the same level of critique. But that's just me... and I'm not judging this contest! I'm assuming Bioxx is looking for something that really shows what TFC is all about, and therefore wants you to make something magnificent to show this mod off, hence being able to construct in Creative.

Is there a one photo per person limit?

There is no limit to the number of photos. Also, the mode in which it was created will not be factored in.

Oh, this is going to be fun! :D

Time to get to work.

Also, happy birthday TFC! I got you a cake. :3

Posted Image

Jokes aside, here is the actual cake. Courtesy of Google images. Sadly, no one has posted pictures of a Terrafirmacraft cake, so this will have to do...

Posted Image

Well, theres my entry! :/ Im a gonner for sure. :P I may update it some time, or make something new and altogether replace it.

.... No WAY! I HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS TFC!

I'm not sure why that makes me so excited, but it just does...

Happy Birthday. :)

Thanks fanz. If you look in the other thread though, I totally failed, TFC's birthday is jan 2nd. Mine is dec 12th :P

Anywho, re rail this!

*gets out his crane.*

How ya like my gif? :D

The crane? That depends on what type of crane it is. I like sand hill cranes.

Anywho, re rail this!

You can use my left over track :P

The contest thread has been so quiet... I hope there's a lot of last minuet posts in the making. I think I may have posted too many images for mine.

The last two entries are amazing!

:D

I had been lurking the forum for well over a month. But the lack of contest submissions surprised me a bit, so here I am. I can post the mines to if any one wants to see where I got all the gold for my rails, but probably in one of the other TFC pic threads. I had a better world than this around build... 52 I think. However I didn't know making a nether portal and using it would corrupt a world. :(

I'd love to play on a server. But I've no extra money for a minecraft account. :/

However I didn't know making a nether portal and using it would corrupt a world. :( I'd love to play on a server. But I've no extra money for a minecraft account. :/

I know that feel bro. Both of them.

Really late, but

CONGRATULATIONS DRKBLACK! ENJOY THE FREE GAMES!

pro tip: go to terrafirmacraft.com , and scroll down to see Bioxx's (or Spanser's) announcements. The winners appear there.

Can't find an announcement for the winner.

The front page at http://terrafirmacraft.com/

Jan

TFC Birthday Contest Winner

By Bioxx at 1:05 am in General 3 Comments

I completely forgot it was the new year already! Anyways, I took a look through the submissions and there where a lot of neat creations. However I had to narrow it down to one winner and 3 runners-up to post here on the main page. Anyways, I don’t really feel like typing a bunch right now so I’m just going to announce the picks.

The Winner is The Chapel Engraving by DrkBlack.

The Runners Up are:

Church of Bioxx Bell Tower by Sandur

The Fort by Wayward

The Dock by Hoibla

Ah, I had my bookmark set to the forums >.<

Congrats to the winner! Thats some wonderful chisel work.

By the way, If you haven't already, check out the "Post You TFC Pics" thread. It houses some AMAZING chisel and non-chisel work.

EDIT: 1337th Post. :D