Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Treyflix

TFC's 1 year anniversary.

12 posts in this topic

Was the same day as my 16th birthday 0.o

And also on 12/12/12.

Which is the last time the month with be in line with the year for over a century...

This makes me happy.

this shouldv been in off topic;)

This is pretty cool, but...it should have been in the Off-Topic section..:P

Oh, yeh... Soz.

If dunk sees this, I would kindly request he moves it.

TFC's birthday isn't on december 12, it's just when we announced the contest. If you look at the minecraftforum post, TFC was created on january 2. This is why all submissions have to be in by january 1....

Fail of a thread, then ._. not even in the right section...

On the bright side, happy birthday Trey :P even though it's 3 days late... better late than never.

Happy belated birthday Trey...... :) YAY!! And also, umm...ya like JAG said...fail of a topic. :P But happy belated birthday!

Happy late sixteenth birthday, Mister Treyflix, :lol:! Also, let this thread be unavailable until the second of January.

Fail :L

Thanks though everyone! Haha it was a "sweet 16".

Thanks though everyone! Haha it was a "sweet 16".

Waaah?

Along with a flamboyantly dangerous greek reptilian multiheaded creature, i'm also the pun-marker of the forums :3