Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Menoch

Merry Christmas!

30 posts in this topic

Tis the season to don the size 50 waist pants with suspenders and eat and eat till you poop the couch... or until uncle Jerry starts a drunken family brawl... or both!

I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Miss all you homies.

Between moving and my 'sploded computer, i have been busy but excited for the tfc progress.

Have a drunktacular holiday!

Menoch

Oh, we all thought you got mad and left us for another. Glad your back :) merry holiday.

*Every single head yells "merry christmas from the flamboyantly dangerous greek reptilian multiheaded creature!" at the same time*

Oh, we all thought you got mad and left us for another. Glad your back :)/> merry holiday.

Pshh... u guys aint getting rid this old bastage that easily. Lol. Been unemployed and job hunting. PC-less. No internet, and had to move.

Besides, i promised Bioxx and Dunk a CD and more tracks for tfc!

So... sorry... but you guys are stuck with me.

No problemo! I thought you left/something else as well. Good to see you are back.

'So... sorry... but you guys are stuck with me.'

damnit, now I have to resort to plan B: Filling your stocking with splodable lemons.

anyhow, welcome back from the whole community, hope to see you succeed and get though this hard time

In Russia we celebrate Christmas in January, so technically you can't wish me a merry Christmas yet. This doesn't means I can't wish it to you, so

Merry Christmas guys! Celebrate this holiday near warm family hearth and bear this warmth inside you 'til the next Christmas comes.

Happy Holidays everybody!

I feel like my stomach is about to explode... guess it's time for the CHEESCAKE!

'So... sorry... but you guys are stuck with me.'

damnit, now I have to resort to plan B: Filling your stocking with splodable lemons.

anyhow, welcome back from the whole community, hope to see you succeed and get though this hard time

Plan C: make lead toys foor the poor elven children so they have nice things to play with, and give Menoch some drinking goblets made from Pitchblende :)

Happy hollidays!

Merry Christmas, Menoch! Set out the good dishes and and the nipperkins; it's time we have a feast (Despite the fact it is impossible to consume foodstuffs digitally without programming)!

For all those heavy metal lovers...

Merry xmas! :3

late merry christmas from the 50000 year old alien :D

Woah, now that, is a throwback.

Anyways, late merry Christmas and happy holidays! :)

(Also, Menoch and Kimb (now that you're both in the same place, apparently you haven't seen my message), what is the status on the TFC short? Should I keep working on my part? Or have you forged on ahead, kimb?)

(Also, Menoch and Kimb (now that you're both in the same place, apparently you haven't seen my message), what is the status on the TFC short? Should I keep working on my part? Or have you forged on ahead, kimb?)

What message? o.O Anyway, I am still working on it, and working the animation, done all the modelling. I took a short (2 weeks maybe hiatus, but I have picked back up now, and am about 20% done animation,. However, I am afraid that the music won't be done too soon due to Menoch's situation, but of course, the only one that can confirm that, is Menoch himself.

What message? o.O Anyway, I am still working on it, and working the animation, done all the modelling. I took a short (2 weeks maybe hiatus, but I have picked back up now, and am about 20% done animation,. However, I am afraid that the music won't be done too soon due to Menoch's situation, but of course, the only one that can confirm that, is Menoch himself.

Well, good to hear, if you need anything from me, just let me know. :)

(Actually, on second thought, if Menoch is unable to do it, I could do some of the music. Menoch would surely do a better job, so if he's willing and able then he should certainly do it. But, I do know how to do this kind of stuff, I've taken classes along these lines all through high school and have most of the equipment needed (the important stuff at least, some bigger ticket things that aren't directly neccessary I have not acquired yet), and I think I could do some pretty cool stuff. So yeah, I'd be happy to help out with that if Menoch is unable to. But yeah, that's up to menoch, of course.)

Well, by the time the animation is done, i should be good to go! Pretty excited to it!

Well, by the time the animation is done, i should be good to go! Pretty excited to it!

Well, give me ~ 2 weeks time (being generous) and I'll be done! Also, what software do you use? And do you have one of those keyboards hooked up? I think you answered this somewhere..but yeah I forget.

... I find it rather strange that this thread is more active AFTER christmas than it was BEFORE christmas ._.

Thats probably because everyone was lethargic from all the food before and during Christmas. Haha. That and busy shopping and traveling... and in my case moving. Im surprised i am not in a Tryptophan induced coma from all the turkey i ate.

@Kimbblesrath: I dont have it all hooked back up just yet so take 3 weeks if you must. ;p

Late holidays from my small swarming and hugging tribe too :)

Awesome, I'm glad to know someone qualified will be doing it. :)

Although, I am still happy to help in any way I can Kimb, just let me know.

Now guess what? It's Christmas in Russia.

Merry Christmas again, guys.

Now guess what? It's Christmas in Russia.

Merry Christmas again, guys.

How is it Christmas in Russia?

*Wolf looks around*...there is no one still here, but who cares...MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS!

*Wolf looks around*...there is no one still here, but who cares...MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS!

*pops out of ground* MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO! *dematerializes into thin air*