Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TheKingofAWA

Npc´s

21 posts in this topic

Hey Members,

I miss the Npc Villigers in TFC, i think its a big fun factor for this mod,

or in Minecraft alltogether.

My mind is, that TFC and the Millinaire mod is the best combination

of mods at Minecraft. Cause of the new Blocks, the Millinaire mod doesent

work with TFC :( ...

I think it would be a great thing if you can "include" or programm these idee

with the Npc Villages, to trade with them and help to build houses,...

It would be a large fallen to realize that,

MfG ThekingofAWA

No

I would delete this as quickly as possible as you haven't read our "regarding to...." Thread. This has been talked about a ton, and I mean a huge amount and it got drilled into the ground.

They will not be adding NPCs, period.

Umm...this was stomped by italicized 'B's and a prehistoric fish, beaten, clubbed over the head, drowned, force-fed poison, shot 6 times, clubbed over the head again, and drowned.

Harsh, I know, but for good reason. Read the stickied thread that is in this forum. No 'easier propics' or 'NPCs' suggestions. PERIOD. Sorry, but it is just not going to happen. And bsb....you can't delete threads..oooooh.

TL;DR: No.

But you can change OPs to apologies.

No, just because of that :

O.o ....

Something is knocking at the door...

An OP is ringing the bell.

A dead thread is knocking at the door...

A dead thread is ringing the bell.

Do me a favor, open the door...

And kick it in!

Lol

But keep in mind, if you want, you can make a mod yourself for NPCs...once TFC is out of Beta, which probably won't happen for a long time.

Cause of the new Blocks, the Millinaire mod doesent

work with TFC :( ...

If it's only because of the new blocks and blockID-conflicts, then you can probably make it work by changing the blockID's. I think Millenaire has an option for that in the config or something.

When I find myself in times of trouble

Mother Bioxx comes to me

Speaking words of wisdom

Let it be

And in my hour of darkness

When I want an NPC

Speaking words of wisdom

Let it be

When I find myself in times of trouble

Father Bioxx comes to me

Speaking words of wisdom

Let it be

And in my hour of darkness

When I want an NPC

Speaking words of wisdom

Let it be

Fix'd to better fit reality. I think .-.

Fix'd to better fit reality. I think .-.

I see, it is a week night I suppose (shhh, but from what I hear, it's mother at the weekend)

You'd do well to do your homework. All developers have expressed a firm no when it comes to NPC's.

For damn good reasons. If you want NPC's that bad, you'll probably have to code it all yourself. Here's how I view it. If someone went to Bethesda and went,

'In the next Elder Scrolls could you put in space-dinosaurs?' they would pay no heed.

If someone asked,

'In the next Elder Scrolls could we see a greater variety in weaponry eg. warhammers?

They might listen. Because it fits. NPC's don't fit the gameplay or atmosphere of Terra Firma, so it's a no and always will be i'm afraid.

Not from Space, (and not canon) but...

Your point still stands though.

... Is it me, or the triceratops model looks like the developer just took a cow body and added triceratops's tail and head?

If someone asked,

'In the next Elder Scrolls could we see a greater variety in weaponry eg. warhammers?

They might listen. Because it fits. NPC's don't fit the gameplay or atmosphere of Terra Firma, so it's a no and always will be i'm afraid.

we're going to overlook the fact that Skyrim already has warhammers.....

... Is it me, or the triceratops model looks like the developer just took a cow body and added triceratops's tail and head?

Looks fine in my vision, Just_Another_Guy_:).

Umm...this was stomped by italicized 'B's and a prehistoric fish, beaten, clubbed over the head, drowned, force-fed poison, shot 6 times, clubbed over the head again, and drowned.

Harsh, I know, but for good reason. Read the stickied thread that is in this forum. No 'easier propics' or 'NPCs' suggestions. PERIOD. Sorry, but it is just not going to happen. And bsb....you can't delete threads..oooooh.

TL;DR: No.

Interesting. Though I doubt this old suggestion was shot around six times. And what Kimbblesrath stated, TheKingofAWA.

Also...

WELCOME TO THE TERRAFIRMACRAFT FORUMS, THEKINGOFAWA!

Are you saying it was shot more or less that that?

Are you saying it was shot more or less that that?

It's a possibility, so yes.