Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mclover2

good B73 seed ore and terrain?

5 posts in this topic

So I've been creating worlds like crazy looking for a good B73 seed but I swear there is none! Either there's lots of bu horrible terrain. No ore but fantastic terrain. Or there's the quite common horrible terriain no ore seeds... Somtimes I'm blessed with a good biome. So has anyone found a good seed for B73?

Well i use this seed for my SSP world (survival single player) and i have to say that the terrain is quite good, and it has a SHITTON!!!! of copper, and the occasional Cassiterite. The seed is "11010001101" and the coords of the place im currently in are x:8915 z:-9986 there you will find a nice clearing with a good mountain and douglas fir. If you would like me to tell you my mining spot just tell me and i will give you the coords, but i think its funnier to find the ores by yourself.

Pics

Posted Image

heres where you will get with those coords.

Posted Imageplace near the spawn.

Posted ImageNot even half the tetrahedrite vein i have found

Well i use this seed for my SSP world (survival single player) and i have to say that the terrain is quite good, and it has a SHITTON!!!! of copper, and the occasional Cassiterite. The seed is "11010001101" and the coords of the place im currently in are x:8915 z:-9986 there you will find a nice clearing with a good mountain and douglas fir. If you would like me to tell you my mining spot just tell me and i will give you the coords, but i think its funnier to find the ores by yourself.

Pics

Posted Image

heres where you will get with those coords.

Posted Imageplace near the spawn.

Posted ImageNot even half the tetrahedrite vein i have found

Wow thanks! That looks like a very nice seed. Also what texturepack is that?

No problem, i hate how this part of the forums is the most inactive, no one ever shares seeds.

The pack is JohnSmith, is the edit im making, you can get it here: http://terrafirmacra...version-03-b68/

Ya I wish this part of the forums was much more active then it is. I bet there's hundreds of great seeds but people are acting so selfish and not sharing! Also I found out the texturepack about 10 or 15 minutes after I asked. I read the post and I thought it looked cool. Your doing a GREAT job. I wish I could texture. D:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0