Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
fliffy101

blueprints are way too op

111 posts in this topic

Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't know it was up to you to decide. Also didn't know general defiance was against the rules? actually, I didn't know I fell into the "general defiance" category. hmm, Sorry. I'm not a boot licker like you.

Haha you are funny you know that except not. Here is the thing, you operate just like every other troll and low-down, you beg for attention. You do the things we don't like for the attention you posted the prostitute post for attention you troll for attention. You couldn't be much more obvious about it really. Who the hell is a boot licker now? While you're at it show some class at least Bio does what he does acceptingly and jokingly, eternal did the same. I'm not asking you to conform to our outline, I'm just asking that you not so blatenly look for attention. This isn't facebook.

That aside you have made an in-depth and excellent post that deserves far more attention then you being an screw-off. I'm not quite understanding the purpose of acting like you have when you are capable of making decent posts.

Haha you are funny you know that except not. Here is the thing, you operate just like every other troll and low-down, you beg for attention. You do the things we don't like for the attention you posted the prostitute post for attention you troll for attention. You couldn't be much more obvious about it really. Who the hell is a boot licker now? While you're at it show some class at least Bio does what he does acceptingly and jokingly, eternal did the same. I'm not asking you to conform to our outline, I'm just asking that you not so blatenly look for attention. This isn't facebook.

That aside you have made an in-depth and excellent post that deserves far more attention then you being an screw-off. I'm not quite understanding the purpose of acting like you have when you are capable of making decent posts.

You don't like my trolling? Oh whine some more about my "trolling" Go ahead, WHINE little girl, Wait. No. I thought this wasn't facebook? So quit whining. No one cares about your opinion its about as useful as your existence on this planet.

heeeyyy how bout you guys get on topic and stop with your petty arguments

Bsb, it's unwise to argue with a troll; you're actually giving more attention to both yourself and Squirrelzz here. So it's best if you stop this argument like Srgnoodles spoke of, ignore him, and get back onto topic.

Bsb, it's unwise to argue with a troll; you're actually giving more attention to both yourself and Squirrelzz here. So it's best if you stop this argument like Srgnoodles spoke of, ignore him, and get back onto topic.

-hssssssss- your font still bugs me.....

-hssssssss- your font still bugs me.....

My apologies, Srgnoodles. But I like Verdana font for the way it spaces out the paragraphs, and I keep it as a memento. But, if you like, I made sure this post is in the standard font.

My apologies, Srgnoodles. But I like Verdana font for the way it spaces out the paragraphs, and I keep it as a memento. But, if you like, I made sure this post is in the standard font.

(^ o ^)/

Blueprints (do I have to repeat my ideas so it can get noticed [and not ignored due to a user getting everyone's attention]?) should act more of a guide than instant chisel blocks. When right-clicking with a blueprint containing the chisel design, a ghost of that design will be highlighted on the block designated for chiseling.

Isn't this exactly what pwajnkaim said?

Isn't this exactly what pwajnkaim said?

I knew I wasn't the only one to thought up of that.

Ok I might have a solution to everyone's problems. What if using blue prints was changed so that when used on a block, every single micro block that is supposed to be broken becomes highlighted on the block, the belivability would make sense since if you were to draw out a design it doesn't automatically get created but you know what to break away. And it would make repeating things slightly easier knowing exactly what block to break however if you clicked too much you would mess up. Blueprints would also have unlimited uses because looking at something doesn't make it vanish. In creative people could have access to the current blueprints to automatically recreate designs. And for the multiplayer problem of people 'stealing', your creation, I think a server option in the configs dictating whenever people who didn't make a sculpture can blueprint it, could be added. If people still aren't pleased then perhaps it could take around 5sec, after clicking a block, for a blueprint to be created (drawing time).

this is coming way too late, but if i may?

this is beautiful in a survival idea, but what of the very, very valid creative ideas. maybe there is a way to split them up? use his epic idea in survival more and then use the auto chisel feature in creative modes. similar in principal(loosely) to how the nether portals act. in survival there is a charge time, then in creative there is insta-port.

again apologies for the tardiness, and more than uber-lateness for this.(if not useless?)

thank you.

[edit] as a side note i also love how the explanation of how to even make blueprints works also. save for how you cant pick up chiseled blocks. but the idea of having a specialized tool seems tedious, but still worth it to give a player something that makes their job infinitely easier. but maybe instead of not being able to pick up blocks that are chiseled (i'm gettin there) one could make a single blueprint of this object (per inventory?) and then would have to later have to plug it in with that fore-mentioned architectural table thingy and then one could finally make copies. that would function as i mentioned above?

crappy post is crappy i know, i'm sorry T.T forgive me?

use his epic idea in survival more and then use the auto chisel feature in creative modes.

Look closer at the post: "In creative people could have access to the current blueprints to automatically recreate designs"