Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
generallepl

[b75] TFCraft don't work

17 posts in this topic

Hi,

I installed the minecraft forge 486 and player API for minecraft 1.4.6 in my minecraft.jar folder. Then i unpacked the TFC universal core in my mods folder. It's don't work. Please help me.

Oh hello there

Then i unpacked the TFC universal core

Why did you do this again?

Well, when i downloaded this it was packed. Sry for my bad english i'm from Poland

Mods that belongs to the /mods or the /coremods folder don't need to be unpacked. Just drop the .zip in the folder and all will be fine.

So, that part where it says "Place TFCraft_Universal into your Minecraft mods folder" you read as "Extract TFCraft_Universal into your Minecraft mods folder"?

Remember - anything that goes in mods folder SHOULD NOT be extracted. What's even making you guys to think otherwise.

Edit: Ninja'd

Can you explain what's actually happening? Do you get an error message? If so, what does it say? If you've got a crash report, please post that.

So, i downloaded minecraf forge universal 6.5.0 486 and player API universal 1.3, both for minecraft 1.4.6. Then i used 7-zip to copy those files unpacked in minecraft.jar. Next i created a "mods" folder in .minecraft, and moved there the packed TFCraft universal core B2 for minecrft 1.4.6. When i generated new world it was all like vanilla minecraft.

Try following the installation guide exactly, as said above don't unpack anything if your not told to, now if some clever coder was to come up with a launcher....

I made a step-by-step install guide for clients in my signature.... Dedicated TFC Client

That should help you out.

For what its worth, I was having issues building TFC and actually getting it to work as well (on build 75, specifically getting NoSuchMethod errors when joining servers, from the player api). There might be something wrong with Player API 1.3. You could try using 1.2. Also both me and Kotoro have built installers for mods with TFC in mind. His works in Unix os's mine on windows (.net 4.5 framework required). You could IM either one of us to see what we have, or you could use Magic Launcher or whatever as a more mainstream utility.

Hi there. I'm quite new.

I had Terra Firma (TF) working with Minecraft using Magic Launcher, but I wanted to compound it with Industrial Craft; go from Stone Age to Modern. I couldn't get Industrial Craft (IC) to work, so I tried reinstalling Minecraft 1.4.6 (to start clean) and went about using Forge instead of Magic Loader; this time around IC works fine, but TF does not. I followed the instructions given precisely, without involving IC, and TF would not load correctly. I tried using Magic Launcher as before, and that did not work either. The screen will load as usual, the Mojang logo will show, and then blackness instead of the title screen.

Any help?

Note: I used the same version of Forge that TF was built on.

...... I couldn't get Industrial Craft (IC) to work, ......

First, you should start your own thread

Second, TFC is in development and therefore, other mod inter-compatibility is not supported.

If it works...have fun

If not ... wait until TFC is finished... then we ALL see how things will work.

In the meantime, you can have a look at this:

http://terrafirmacra...dpost__p__50087

And last .... Welcome to TFC Forum :)

Thank you for the welcome! As it happens, in between this posting and my last I have finagled Terra Firma to work properly. B)

My annotation(s) about Industrial Craft was only to explain in context why I was trying to reinstall Terra Firma in the first place. The thread title is"[b75] TFCraft don't work," and my problem at its core was that Terra Firma was not working. Regardless, my apologies. I'll euhm.. refrain from talking about other mods. :) :) :) ...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0