Make (your) custom Items in TFC!

Waveshaper
By Waveshaper in Discussion,
So, after searching for quite a while, I finally found a mod that allows adding your own recipes to Minecraft. There are some Editors and Mods out there, but this seems the only one that can fulfill these requirements: * Works with Items from other mods * Works on SMP * Updated for 1.4.5+ Before I say too much - this is the masterpiece I'm talking about - and to be honest; adding custom recipes is by no means all it can do! http://www.minecraft...d/#CustomStuff2 So I already tried it and I'm finally able to make lanterns & headlamps on my server - I know, no big deal for someone who knows how to code with java - but even then you'll probably need longer than the 3min it took to add a custom recipe with this mod. But now there are other problems to deal with: Making proper recipes, using the resources TFC offers to us! So, what do YOU want to add to your game/server and what will it need to achieve it? Or don't you want your TFC other than in the original state? I for myself am absolutely happy about the possibilities this mod adds to the game - now I'm finally able to add all these neat single items I ever wanted and tweak them like they should be. Balancing over all!
  • 29 replies