Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rostyn

[Offline] Private [Approval Needed] TFC Server [Non-PVP/Co-op Survival]

43 posts in this topic

New, private TFC server

I'm new to the world of online playing, but I wanted to start a world where people could join me if they wanted. Because I am aware of the threat of things such as griefing, I am making my first server an approval-only server. I realize that approval will not do a whole lot to prevent griefing, but I would like to be contacted in one way or another by people before they join.

We are running the following...
  • Forge Universal 6.5.0.486
  • TFC Build 75
​Other than that we are running no other mods on the game. That may change later, if it is requested, though I want to keep things simple.

Rules:
  • No griefing or stealing
  • No PVP - this is a co-op server only
  • PLAY NICE
I am in PST (Pacific Standard Time) - Portland, OR
During the week I will be on during the following times:
  • Monday, Wednesday, Friday b/t 2pm and 6pm
  • Tuesday and Thursday b/t 12pm (possibly earlier) and 6pm
  • Weekends - sporadic times, depending on family activities.
Times are subject to change based on school and work schedules. I am scheduled to work every weekday from 7pm to 11pm, and some nights I will be on after I get home, assuming that I do not have school the next morning. I leave for work around 6pm. On some nights I get sent home from work, so occasionally I may be on after 7pm (in those cases I go into work and get sent home about 15 minutes in, so I get home close to 8pm).

If you're interested, post/message me and I will contact you and share the IP and login info with you.
There is a max of 10 player on this game.

If there are any questions, please post here or contact me.

I would like to join.

IGN: x2dayson

Strong at: Absolutely nothing, im new.

I am also interested. I've been playing TFC for a few months and it is beginning to get lonely.

I suppose I should add some of my info. Spaced it when I posted this.

IGN: wildfirefly

Hey, I would like to join your TFC Server!

IGN: 123HerpDerp321 (Herp)

Reason(s) for Wanting to Join: I've been looking for a TFC server for a while, all of which have been griefed up or abandoned. I know quite a bit about TerraFirma, considering I watch Spumwack play the mod in a Let's Play on Youtube. I am a really nice person, never been banned on a Minecraft server before. I really hope you'll accept me =)

Id love to join you. I am getting really board of SSP and want to do some SMP. i like the fact that its co-op and not survival of the fittest.

IGN: kiloth44

Hey guys,

I'm sorry that there have been so many issues with this server. It seems that my laptop has been having some WLAN driver issues that are causing it to disconnect from the internet constantly. I've been trying to fix the issue with little to no internet access and it's been taking some time. Last night I managed to force the driver to update itself so I am hoping that fixes the problem. So far it seems to be working without a problem, so I'm hoping that this has fixed the issue.

In the meantime, these are the times that the server SHOULD be running (this does not account for times when I may have appointments/errands or when there are internet issues)"

(this is all pacific standard time)

MONDAY-THURSDAY

12:00pm - 6:00pm

sometimes it will come back on at 12:00am after I get home from work (this is also true for Friday)

FRIDAY

4:00pm - 6:00pm

SATURDAY and SUNDAY

Hours are more sporadic, but usually it will be

12:00pm - 12:00am

unless I am not at home for some reason

EDIT

On Tuesdays and Thursdays I do have an appointment at 1:40pm, and I will not be home until 3:00pm or a little later. This isn't permanent, but for now it is there.

I would like to join, got back with tfc after a year

-strong at: smithing, would love to learn how to prospect.

-Bored playing in singleplayer, from FTB.

It'd be great to have a community to trade and cooperate with.

IGN: Kyro562

I would really like to play on this server, because I don't have any other servers to play and I don't really like these big ones.

IGN: Oopyuman

IGN: mas1234

Age 16

Gender Female

Good with TFC blacksmith.

IGN: FIR3_5TICK

Getting pretty bored of SSP ATM, but I'd love to cooperate in building and advancing the server. Thanks for the opportunity!

IGN: Wastelander7

I have been playing SSP on a LAN world with my friend and have been looking for a friendly co-op server to play on. It gets a bit boring and slow with only two people playing and tend to stray off track of the original goals we set.

IGN:blockbrain500

i just want a server to play on with no pvp and a freindly comunity

Username: sillegrant

Reason for joining: I would love to join because I want to have a good gaming experience on this server, and this seems like my type of game.

Thanks for considering me! 

Ign:BloodCrafter69

I've gotten really addicted to tfc and have been wanting to find a nice multiplayer experience with it.

IGN: epichand10

I have always been the one to play everything singleplayer first, so i get the feel of it, then move to multiplayer. This is not the case with TerraFirmaCraft. I have played enough to learn the basics, but got bored of playing alone faster than usual. So, here I am, looking for a decent tight-knit community. And I think I've found the one.

IGN: SlientGunner

addicted to vanilla hc survival and  ssp tfc, want to trysome smp tfc

In-game name: diamondcreeper28 (Not capital D)

Reason to join:I like the idea of a small community  survival server where you can easily remember everyone's name.

Please consider, thank you for your time

In-game name: hntrofdmnds

I love this kind of server and I have not found many, and this is one.

Hi Can you please give me access to the server?

IGN: Obatunde

Experienced Minecraft and  TFC player.

Thanks

Not sure if you're still looking for people to join your server, but here's my application anyways. :)

IGN: musicRandomizer

Reason for joining: I've played a this mod in singleplayer and i would like to try it in a server so that I can learn how to do things that I've attempted to do by myself. I would also like to just be a part of a community.

Experience: So far I've gotten up to the point where you can make copper tools in survival and I've done some testing in creative with anvils and I feel i have a grasp on how it works. For Vanilla Minecraft, I've been playing it for a long while. I can't quite remember how long. (perhaps late alpha?)