Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
The Nameless Name

Name Me!

What name should I choose?   37 members have voted

1. 1. What name should I choose?

• Sergeant Panda
    • Nemo
    • Thunder Shrew
    • Igor the Indecisive
    • The Nameless Name
    • Pie_Flavor160

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

456 posts in this topic

...I leave for a few days and suddenly my Poll is a BATTLEGROUND? YES!!!! LIFE'S GOAL ACCOMPLISHED!!!!

And goes from, what, 2 pages? to 11... xD yeah, we were really bored.

Yes. This thread has morphed from being a simple poll to a gigantic biblical war of morality that affected the entire multiverse twice.

And the best part is, no important people died in this battle n_n

*Thousands, millions of spirits of the fallen in the battle just got angry at JAG for this phrase*

You do realize that you ate General Grievous and the Imperial Commander?

And Hades cannot be killed (we're in the Underworld). Now he has a billion Organization souls to ressurect. Not to mention the Allies finding a way to ressurct their own soldiers.

Oh, and I think I see...

A billion angry spirits coming for you. Uhh... see ya!

*Rans off.

Tallest Red: GET ADMIRAL JAG! HE'S THE REASON WHY WE LOSE THIS BATTLE!

*uses force walk to control the power of all ghost*

screw you guys, im back, and more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

*proceeds to tear physical holes in the dimension, allowing every participant of the Time War in, with the exclusion of the Doctor

*Looks at the army of ghosts trying to kill him*

*Spots a fenix flying near him*

*Kills the fenix, and takes its feathers*

See ya later, buds ;3!

*Resurrects himself with the fenix's feathers, right before the army of ghosts get him*

LOL, this must be the 126592th time i escape from the hell that way... :3 almost everyone down there hates me.

*me had turned that phoenix in a dark phoenix, making you resurrect as a Hollow Undead (yay dark souls)*

so, without your humanity, will you serve the ghost legion or try your fate as a weak undead?

Well... i was technically already serving the ghost legion, now that i remember... o3o

Ghost legion? Is that some sort of game/anime reference? Anyways-

Keroro: Hello, Sda!

Keroro! What the heck are you doing here?

Keroro: Oh, just paying a visit. Especially after what happened... So, you were in a bacta tank, huh?

It wasn't that bad. I actually liked the experience. Oh, and meet Just_Another_Guy_:); I find you two might be the 'best of friends'.

Keroro: Greetings, Pekoponian Australian Wurm TFC User!

*Just searched "keroro" in google. Found him in wikipedia*

*Walks away*

Keroro: HEY! Where are you going? Why are you walking away? Is it because I am incompetent?

*Begins to follow Just_Another_Guy_:).

Sda's cellphone began to ring. Answering the call, it was Italy panicking.

Italy: GERMANY, HELP! THERE'S A-STRANGE PROFESSOR WHO A-LOOKS LIKE AN EYE COVERED IN A-GLOWING GREEN STUFF AND A-CHIPS AND HE'S TRYING TO GET A-ME!

The call abruptly ended, leaving Sda to his pondering, frightened thoughts...

I thought you were going to smash Keroro with a hammer, JAG.

*Stops and looks at Keroro. A murderer's intention can be seen through his eyes*

Get the f+ck out of here. Unless you don't mind the eternal horror you will suffer, if you insist...

*Walks away again*

*note: irrationaly hates frogs and other amphibians. Mostly frogs :*

ghost legion is a army of ghosts

*launches a massive assault on earth with JAG as the main butcher leading the army, in the meantime, the ForceGhosts head over to SDA's Bacta tank and indoctrinate him to hate frogs*

Then...from a name topic without war to a war topic?

Yup. Now, if you don't mind, i have a planet to conquer... Which means i can eat my enemies souls freely! :3 *runs -oh, wait, he's a giant snake now...- errr... crawls? -he's a ghost to, so he's flying ._. ...- MOVES! towards the Earth*

*A voice could be heard by all the ghost army*

Dantalion (note: ghost : somehow...): Reeeeeeemember, soldiers, that it is reaaaaaaaaaaaally adviseeed NOT, i reeeepeat, NOT to get close to commander JAG while he's eaaaaaaating... Heeeeeee wiiiiiiiiill eeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaat eeeneeemiiiieeeeeeees aaaaaaaand friiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeends wheeeeeeeen oooooooon freeeeeeeeeenzy!!!

*Because of how much time it took the proffesor to say this, some of the soldiers's souls where already eaten by the time he finished*

Trying to conquer Earth eh? There are multiple Earths in this Multiverse, each corresponding to a Pop-cultural character based on Earth.

Anyways, I summoned thee the ghost legions of the Dead Men of Dunharrow!

*Silence.

Oops... wrong army...

TO ARMS, MY BRETHEREN!

*An alliance of Men, Elves, and Dwarfs, along with a massive Allied armada, arrives behinds Sda, sporting in adamantine armor, sword, and shield.

*The Men wore weapon and armor of steel. The Elves arrived with the full wrath of Nature behind them. The dwarfs, donned in adamantine, just like Sda, roared cries of war and intimidation.

*Allied transport ships dropped off soldiers and vehicles. Starfighters and bombers flew over them in attack formation. Allied starships prepare to fire a full, frontal broadside at the enemy armada.

Killster, I mentioned in the second previous post that I was in a bacta tank.

Huh... nice army you got there. *Spits his acidic saliva on the army, thus weakening the armor and slowly melting it away* It would be a shame if certain wurm 'round here were to eat 'em all, wouldn't it?

*Proceeds to eat some excesively brave dwarves. Spits them out seconds later* YUCK! Dwarves?! I thought they were hobbits ¡^¡ can't eat that...

*turns the army of the Free peoples into a scattered rabble of fear-filled puppies by launching the full power of the army of the Dead together with the Ghost Legions.*

*eats SDA and throws JAG half his body for eating*

*Catchs Sda's body with his mouth and eats it* Thanks :3 *Gets back to spitting acid and eating enemies*

Adamantine (from Dwarf Fortress) is the best metal in the fantasy world to use for weapons and armor. It's strong, durable, light, probably even highly corrosive resistant (believe me, I don't know if adamantine is corrosive resistant).

You killed my clone, guys. We, the Free Peoples of Middle-Earth, the Allies, and the Heroes of the Multiverse will keep on fighting to THE LAST MAN!!!

*Donned in adamantine armor, weapons and firearms, Sda dismembers several goblins, shoots a battalion of orcs, and fired an explosive rocket at an AT-AT, effectively destroying its leg, felling into Organization troops.

*The Heroes (from Popular Media) attack the Ghost Legions and the Undead, locked in conflict. Solid Snake, in spite of his old age, takes down multiple ghost soldiers in a few fell swoops. Danny Phantom blasts several ghosts. Finn and Jake, with teamwork, took down a ghost colossus and a legion of the undead. Germany, Italy, and Japan shoot, slash, and pasta'd the legions that surrounded them. It was an epic battle of morality once more.

A wurm's acid is the strongest acid in the entire earth. A single drop thrown on the ground can make a hole all the way down to the center of the earth and create a small volcano from that. And it's quite possible for some adamantine to be found on the way... so yeah : i doubt it can resist that.

Ok, guys, let's try to bring that white hair guy here again and convince him to be on our side : no idea what a f+ck is him, but only Kratos could ever have a fair fight with him... and he's dead, and his soul was sent to nowhere at all as there was no place for it to be, ever since he himself killed Hades and therefore left the underworld useless...

*Double evilness: spoiling the end of God Of War 3, and trying to bring an extremely overpowered character on the battle*

I heard Hades returned to the Underworld; it probably proves that you can't kill Hades at all.

Wait a minute, a wurm's acid can reach into the center of the Earth, and possibly might have passed into adamantine? All of us are doomed...