Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
The Nameless Name

Name Me!

What name should I choose?   37 members have voted

1. 1. What name should I choose?

• Sergeant Panda
    • Nemo
    • Thunder Shrew
    • Igor the Indecisive
    • The Nameless Name
    • Pie_Flavor160

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

456 posts in this topic

Yeah, it's getting pretty boring on here now, as everyone is too scared to comment now.

Please remind me of all the ages?

It has been many moons and suns since I have last recounted the ages of the TerraFirmaCraft Forums, but I will attempt to do so, regardless.

The First Age - The Creation of the TFC Forums

The Second Age - The Rise of the Veterans

The Third Age - The Disappearance of the Veterans

The Fourth Age - The Attempted Revival of the Forum

The Fifth Age - The Great Disappearance of Many Members, and the end of the veterans' derail and discussion days; "The Grim Times".

Dunkleosteus, if you read this, may we add a sub-forum about the history and ages of the TFC Forums?

Will there bee a sixth age ? I do not know ...and that's confusing , but what is more confusing is why are people scared to comment . I myself would write a couple of threads that (ofcourse) i think should happen in TFC , but the main problem is time , i am just too busy to create a thread ... maybe ill just post a thread with some ideas .....

Sorry all , with the dissapearence of the "veterans" TFC forums haven't had a decent topic (excepting some relatively nice ones) and the "necromancers"(who aperantley lost they're touch... )haven't succseded that much in " CPR "...

We shall see what happens next , but till then ......well just have to breath on our gills for now....

*Krski fires the anti-depresive coated rocket preppeled bunny at the forums water supply .....

Well, there are two things we can still do:

Either we go down with a bang (just go derailing the Off-Topic subforum) before the newcomers  become the dominant users, or try to change the direction of TFC.

(NOTE: I consider myself to be a veteran, even though my post count is only around four hundred.)

(NOTE: I consider myself to be a veteran, even though my post count is only around four hundred.)

"...F^ck it." *lurk mode engaged* ????

SDA, you're a tier 3 veteran, im tier 2, and people like JAG and srgnoodles are tier 1 veterans :D i actually remember contributing quite a lot before something just died and no one was around anymore)

Not just you, but everyone has just contributed more. At least, back before. I'm not really sure what happened. Also SDA, AWESOME avatar. I can see you finished that anime. ;)

EDIT: This thread is basically the have a conversation thread/roleplay thread. Just....18 pages. o.O Find me a thread that has gone on longer than that. If this thing dies, it'll be necroed/revived, then derailed and born anew like a pheonix.

Tier-3 veteran, eh? I feel honored, Killster. Should we derail the entire Off-Topic forum before we all go back into lurking (or disappear for many suns and moons)?

Also Kimbblesrath, I have not finished Brotherhood, unfortunately. I only have the fifth season to go, and with an RP forum and fan fiction based off of said forum to both maintain and write, I don't think I will have the time to do so (at least for a while).

Ahh. No problem. I just think Roy Mustang is pretty awesome. What RP Forum do you run? And derailing the off topic forum.....sounds vaguely oxymoronic. And yeah, after you SDA, I can't really remember any group of people that posted and were active enough for me to call them veterans. The no.1 posting is Support AFAIK...The age of lurk is upon us. 

"Oxymoronic"? Well, we cannot derail the entire TFC forum, otherwise Mr. Dunkleosteus and/or the moderators would ban the derailers, and since that Mr. Crysyn confined all of the derails to the Off-Topic subforum, why not?

Just...the OFF TOPIC forum. :P No matter what you write, it will be on topic. Thus, I was thinking oxymoronic. And yeah I remember that rule being made. It really cut down on the crazy derails *cough*Holmesian Event*cough*

Hm... if the Off-Topic subforum is subjected to be derailed, would that mean that we would create another Holmesian Event, or do we have to essentially derail the entire forum just to rival the Holmesian Event?

Well, the Holmesian Event was about 4 or 5 threads, so the Off-Topic forum would be more than enough. :P 

I counted the total number of threads in the entire Off-Topic subforum. There are exactly 97 threads, and if we were to derail all of them, the total derail mayhem would be around 20x worse than the Holmesian Event.

EDIT: So basically, it is the Holmesian Event with a lot more kindle to fuel the derail fire.

I counted the total number of threads in the entire Off-Topic subforum. There are exactly 97 threads, and if we were to derail all of them, the total derail mayhem would be around 20x worse than the Holmesian Event.

EDIT: So basically, it is the Holmesian Event with a lot more kindle to fuel the derail fire.

but the derail loses it's power and effect if the thread is off-topic to begin with, it's a lot more fun if we derail actually relevant threads

I find derailing the entire Off-Topic forum to be more ironic than oxymoronic, actually. Though, I suppose irony is for more humorous intentions. Regardless, the Off-Topic forum is where anything that is not related to TFC is confined here, and there are threads here that focus on announcements from new members, some discussion topics unfitting for TFC, and the like.

well it was indeedly more fun when you just had a proper suggestion topic and someone like srgnoodles and jag went absolute APESHIT on the stuff they posted until dunk/crysyn had to slap em around a bit (although eventually people got hostile, which spawned the off topic in the first place, which effectively confined everyone not 100% new to that, feelingwise)

Before all of us eventually disappear from the Grim Times, let's see if we can have one last fun and rampaging derail in much of the Off-Topic Forum.

So... uh... who should start the massive derail of the many threads of the Off-Topic forum (assuming we actually do it, in the first place)?

What do you do when the cops come for you ?

(Necro gank cmon lets drag it atleast to the next page and then lets make it a grave at the 20th page!)

Necro zombie police pigmen! and shoot lasers out of my eyes at everyone!

Tack an 'r' on there to make crops and then make them into bread. Simple.

so....exactly wtf was i on when this thing happened? still cant remember how i managed to combine this much fanfiction within such a short posting span (first 10 pages took about 2 hours i think?)

I don't know, but in my case, I got into it because I believed it would be fun.

definitely was fun though :D although we probably broke every possible law of every universe we involved

And now, let's do it again! But in a different topic, because this one has already suffered too much derail!

You should inded !