Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
The Nameless Name

Name Me!

What name should I choose?   37 members have voted

1. 1. What name should I choose?

• Sergeant Panda
    • Nemo
    • Thunder Shrew
    • Igor the Indecisive
    • The Nameless Name
    • Pie_Flavor160

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

456 posts in this topic

*randomly floats in the air and makes farting noises

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

*points to the air and starts flying in the sky until he explodes into fireworks (but he is not dead)

SDA, you're a tier 3 veteran, im tier 2, and people like JAG and srgnoodles are tier 1 veterans :D i actually remember contributing quite a lot before something just died and no one was around anymore)

What does that make me? *all he really wants is to be accepted**beady kitten eyes*Also, holy shit cork. Are you perchance related to Noodles? I like you.

What does that make me? *all he really wants is to be accepted**beady kitten eyes*Also, holy shit cork. Are you perchance related to Noodles? I like you.

That makes you 6 months late. D:

I saw the OP.

Then, I went over to the last post

And I'm wondering, how did a thread to choose a name turn into this?

Magic. Either that or just TFC forum vets going nuts with roleplaying.

Eh.... I can go with that.....

That makes you 6 months late. D:

This is Off Topic, there is no such thing as "late" here. Time is all about perception!Edit; @AllenWL; Off Topic is the last hide out of the TFC veterans. This is the only place it is okay to derail... since it is conceptually (although if anyone can, it's us) impossible to go off topic in an "Off Topic" forum section. A.K.A: A mix of Anime, Floating Eyeball, Wolf Lord, Sergeant Noodles, Ninja, and Dragon ¡Dêråìlmęnt Mägįc! *jedi mind trick* ;)

Well, as far as I know I am not. (although I am (half) Japanese).

I saw the OP.Then, I went over to the last postAnd I'm wondering, how did a thread to choose a name turn into this?

---We were bored.And, like Treyflix said, the Off Topic section is the only place where can we freely derail nowadays, ever since (Correction) Crysyn began a crackdown on derails. You should have seen the vets doing the Holmesian Event; possibly the biggest derail in this entire forum, because it was a multi-thread derail rampage that almost gotten achartran banned.Also, a word of advice: DO. NOT. CAPITALIZE. THE. FIRST. LETTER. OF. HIS. NAME. Unless you have a death wish (seriously, you really don't want to do that, :().

I still think his name should be thunder shrew

-brushes cobwebs, and dust from self-

hey, guess what, i'm not dead!

but holy dang it's been a while, what did i miss?

-picks remaining spider from hair- 

*edit* and yeah cork is my half half brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate's hairdresser. twice removed

say what?

As for what you missed, that would probably need a thread of it's own.

And on a completely unrelated topic, I was tossed into a river, then had my head eaten by a squid in BTW.

Apparently, having your head eaten by a squid isn't a big deal for Steve.

Then I tried out terraria and got mauled by zombies for 3 nights straight.

Then I played Unturned and got mauled by zombies some more.

Then my computer froze on me and I had to wait for it to unfreeze so I could post this

Not necessarily in that order

say what?

As for what you missed, that would probably need a thread of it's own.

And on a completely unrelated topic, I was tossed into a river, then had my head eaten by a squid in BTW.

Apparently, having your head eaten by a squid isn't a big deal for Steve.

Then I tried out terraria and got mauled by zombies for 3 nights straight.

Then I played Unturned and got mauled by zombies some more.

Then my computer froze on me and I had to wait for it to unfreeze so I could post this

Not necessarily in that order

Lol are we going to have a "Things Noodle Missed" thread now?

and yeah, BTW is an evil, evil mod. Fun, but evil

Hmm, should we?

That could be fun. And kinda be something like a Index for everything recent on this entire forums or something.

As for BTW being evil. I disagree. I mean, I did get my head eaten by a squid, but I just calmly walked out of the river and punched the squid to death and that was all it took.

It's challenging, but not evil. I mean, at least it gives stuff to overcome difficulties.

MITE is evil. It gives you a bunch of challenges, with no real way to overcome them except for loads of effort, some luck, a bit of skill, and lots of re-starting worlds

Hmm, should we?

That could be fun. And kinda be something like a Index for everything recent on this entire forums or something.

As for BTW being evil. I disagree. I mean, I did get my head eaten by a squid, but I just calmly walked out of the river and punched the squid to death and that was all it took.

It's challenging, but not evil. I mean, at least it gives stuff to overcome difficulties.

MITE is evil. It gives you a bunch of challenges, with no real way to overcome them except for loads of effort, some luck, a bit of skill, and lots of re-starting worlds

nono, you know what's evil? the Crash Landing modpack is evil, it's on the FTB launcher if ye wanna try it.

Hmm, I usually don't use those FTB modpacks and such because I really have no idea how to download them, and they have waaay too much mods.

I'm the type of person who looks up everything about a mod/game before trying it out, and those FTB modpacks and such have too much stuff to read up on, and I usually just end up confused as to what the heck does what.

But since this is from a member of the TFC community that also plays BTW, I'll give it a try. If I can install the darn thing.

Hmm, I usually don't use those FTB modpacks and such because I really have no idea how to download them, and they have waaay too much mods.

I'm the type of person who looks up everything about a mod/game before trying it out, and those FTB modpacks and such have too much stuff to read up on, and I usually just end up confused as to what the heck does what.

But since this is from a member of the TFC community that also plays BTW, I'll give it a try. If I can install the darn thing.

alright, if yer gonna start up BTW, remember, finding and luring a chicken into your base is top priority, right after finding pumpkins

Eh, I play BTW already. Got my first iron pickaxe.

I really lucked out because I happened to find a ravine.

It was under a river, but after I drained the river, I had access to a pretty big ravine, going right down to diamond level, with plenty of lava, coal, iron, and redstone, and some gold.

Best of all, the bit that I drained, which now was naturally lit by the sun..... had the biggest amount of coal and iron than any other section(as far as I can tell), so I didn't need to use a singlet torch while I was mining all the ore for my pickaxe.

While I did have pumpkins and a chicken, a wild wolf got into my base and killed it. I tamed the wolf, but.... darn he's useless......

I tired the crash-landing modpack, and it's annoying. Things are much too slow-paced, and it bores me

THUNDAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHREEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Thunder Shrew was one of the proposed names of the original purpose of this thread before it got so derailed that it's actually gone full circle and re-railed itself

And now it's derailing again. Noted