Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
The Nameless Name

Name Me!

What name should I choose?   37 members have voted

1. 1. What name should I choose?

• Sergeant Panda
    • Nemo
    • Thunder Shrew
    • Igor the Indecisive
    • The Nameless Name
    • Pie_Flavor160

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

456 posts in this topic

where are number 1 and 2 then?

*fortunately for Killster, a Reaper remnant decided to wreak havoc on SDA's particular location and pelts it with lazer beams that would cut through planets in a quarter of an hour*

"Number 1 and 2? What are you speaking of?"

A contigent of Shepard and the Allies' fleet converged on the Reapers' position. The two fleets are locked in a stalement.

the first and second Great War's, if this is the Third :3

also, shepard's team has died in a black hole, no reanimating the dead like that, thats my job *raises another 900000 intelligent necromorphs to fight SDA*

the first and second Great War's, if this is the Third :3

also, shepard's team has died in a black hole, no reanimating the dead like that, thats my job *raises another 900000 intelligent necromorphs to fight SDA*

"The First Great War began in Sumerian times. It ended at the fall of Rome and the beginning of the Medieval Age. The Second Great War began in the Renassaince, and ended in the Second World War. Oh blast it, AIM FOR THE LIMBS, MEN! AIM FOR THE LIMBS!"

I dodged one of the slasher's attacks, dismembering its arm in the process. I began to fire at their limbs using a plasma cutter I kept as an emergency weapon in case an attack such as this would happen.

*channels the souls of the entire ghost legion into himself, multiplying his power by 7 exobillion black hole bombs :D*

I rally my soldiers to prepare for a massive Organization assault. "Get those defenses up!" I barked.

*suddenly, i appear next to SDA, alone, without any form of army*

well then, lets get this over with *snaps fingers*

*sda watches in horror as the heads of every single one of his soldiers explodes, and the remaining bodies are turned into undead*

*dark matter, from the far reaches of the cosmos, converges at one point in a single moment. Earth moves, dust coagulates, life stirs... unlife...

There is a ryhtmic beating... an echo in time... from a heart long gone..*

SCREEAAARGH. Phbbbbt Graaaswrargh!

*something scurries through the shrubs... a wave through nebulous reality, and all that is logical ruptures. The "stuff" that should be, is now that which once was thought to have not been any longer. Menoch glares through the prismic fabric of infinitum.... Justin Bieber explodes....*

Throoooowooorwr!!

*A vast army of protein based nono-deconstructors sprays forth from the gaping maw of Ughonos, the Guatamalan Land Barnacle.

In a split second, the Fabric Infinitum begins to unfurl at an atomic level, threatening good and evil with a silence so deafening, that only nothing could comprehend its meaninglessness.

All that could have once been is now threatened with the unreal possibility of a lost thing that is found... but the finder looks on.. clueless to his findings...

Menoch takes the reigns of Ughonos, the floating Guatamalan Flying Land Barnacle, and etched a path of destruction into the Everythingness it is.*

Tally, Ho!

*pimpslaps JB back into dark space*

yo menoch, bear witness to me and SDA owning each other

*freezes Menoch in time*

*pimpslaps JB back into dark space*

yo menoch, bear witness to me and SDA owning each other

*freezes Menoch in time*

*Unflinching in the face of subzero temperatures, the phantom Behemoth waves its tale, leveling Jupiter and Saturn, and striking sharply at Uranus!

Words echo through the Splendorsphere...*

"Read my lips... No new taxes!"

*Worlds collide in a Rainbow of Death Monkies.*

what the actual fuck?

*absorbs the power of the phantom Behemoth*

*silences Death Monkey Rainbow*

*uses Menoch as a triangle striker*

what the actual fuck?

*absorbs the power of the phantom Behemoth*

*silences Death Monkey Rainbow*

*uses Menoch as a triangle striker*

*But as the nano-decunstructors hum a plethora of vile downtown Tokyo Karaoke Toto songs, Killster realizes that the Behemoth is actually powerless and that he has absorbed what is referred to as Boxsters Idyllic Retoid Fantasticality, or wat Menoch refers to as Clown Fantasia Requiem 13.

And as Killster lashes out, little does he know it is all in his mind, and that he has been deconstructed.*

*watches his severely underpowered clone self-destruct due to a flaw of logic*

heh, menoch, rule 1, never assume you have killed me, until you are 100% sure there is not a single avenue of escape

*takes from Menoch that which is most important, his skill in music*

heh, menoch, rule 1, never assume you have killed me, until you are 100% sure there is not a single avenue of escape

hey, i think i can end this

-devides by zero-

-and then the universe edissapeared in a puff of anti-logic

*reappears the universe by dividing through zero, twice from a alternate dimension, and by steering the Pandorica into the exploding TARDIS*

*that foolish stuff wont work on me*

where are number 1 and 2 then?

Well... number 1 would be The Holmsian Event!, and number two would be the Great Meme Wars of the Dark Age.

So this, The Nameless Event!, is the third in a line of major derails on the forum.

(you could also count that lemon derail a long time ago, but that was before I got here :P)

"Shoot! DWARVES, TO ARMS!"

Soon, a massive army of dwarves donned with adamantine armor, blade, shield, and silver hammers and maces charged forth with the Allied army and killed the undead horror Killster created.

"Man those fortifications my army has previously occupied. "

I ordered.

"Anyone who is left in my pools you are with my division. I want every machine-gun position, every anti-tank cannon, every anti-air gun, and every fortified postition manned, armed with provisions and ready to fire at the enemy."

"It looks like Killster has taken control of Admiral JAG's Organization army. Interesting..."

Ahha! You have blundered fatally, my deconstructed friend. Firstly, you can not take a thing with only your thoughts, secondly my musical skill is my SECOND most prized possession!

The first.... My remote control socks!

Muahahah!

*switches on the Plaid Ray of Mezmorizing, deeming all future posts a figment of everyone's immagination...*

Well... number 1 would be The Holmsian Event!, and number two would be the Great Meme Wars of the Dark Age.

So this, The Nameless Event!, is the third in a line of major derails on the forum.

(you could also count that lemon derail a long time ago, but that was before I got here :P)

By the Great Meme Wars of the Dark Age, do you mean the one in the Scorched Ground thread? That was insane, but awesome.....

Ahha! You have blundered fatally, my deconstructed friend. Firstly, you can not take a thing with only your thoughts, secondly my musical skill is my SECOND most prized possession!

The first.... My remote control socks!

Muahahah!

*switches on the Plaid Ray of Mezmorizing, deeming all future posts a figment of everyone's immagination...*

Go Menoch! Fly those remote control socks into the mouth of Killster and SDA, gag them, and take over!!!!!

*emp's the entire universe* screw yo socks

*sees SDA didnt realize he channeled the full power of all hostile armies into his own body, becoming a 1 man supernova*

*laughs really hard at sherlock, before throwing him at SDA*

*Says "hi", kills everyone, says "bye", gets the f+ck out of there*

oh well, you just ate one of my many zombie clones, no harm done

*continues charging up power*

*emp's the entire universe* screw yo socks

*sees SDA didnt realize he channeled the full power of all hostile armies into his own body, becoming a 1 man supernova*

*laughs really hard at sherlock, before throwing him at SDA*

I have you where I want you to be. FIRE!

*A giant, tank-like, glowing cannon fires a powerful and magical projectile at Killster, knocking him down and causing a gigantic EMP wave, effectively wiping all electricity-powered Organization force. However, Killster survives and appears to have a really irritated, furious expression on his face.

*is irritated because SDA seems to continiously forget that there is only 1 superbeing, him, all other troops have been assimilated into him, their power all adding to his own*

you just wont learn will you? *sinks all continents of earth down by 10000 feet with the snap of a finger*

so how about i give you a demonstration *creates a mind controlled black vortex that sucks up everything in the nearby solar systems*

*is irritated because SDA seems to continiously forget that there is only 1 superbeing, him, all other troops have been assimilated into him, their power all adding to his own*

you just wont learn will you? *sinks all continents of earth down by 10000 feet with the snap of a finger*

so how about i give you a demonstration *creates a mind controlled black vortex that sucks up everything in the nearby solar systems*

*Sda chuckles evilly. Soon, the skies turned red, the moon appeared in its full glory. A swarm of bats circled around him, covering the transformation. The bats cleared, and revealed a changed Sda. His iris are crimson red, and his hair had turned silver. He spoke a voice deeper, terrifying and different from his original sound.

You think you can beat me, forceghost?