Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
The Nameless Name

Name Me!

What name should I choose?   37 members have voted

1. 1. What name should I choose?

• Sergeant Panda
    • Nemo
    • Thunder Shrew
    • Igor the Indecisive
    • The Nameless Name
    • Pie_Flavor160

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

456 posts in this topic

*pimpslaps sda across the milky way, then teleports in front of him and slaps him back*

naah, just having some fun

Fool, we vampires are known for our strength. You think a simple 'pimpslap' would be enough to beat me?

*Kicks Killster up into the air, jumps, and punches him straight into the pavement of the war-torn Coruscant metropolis.

You don't even know what I am capable of.

*plays a mind trick on SDA because he can materialize at will and control your mind to make you see what you want to see*

bitch please, you do not understand the rules of badass pimpslaps: i perform them as easily as this guy blocks ichigo: http://youtu.be/XuypxmnMMvw?t=16s

*Sda stands and thinks for a moment.

Beating a forceghost is going to be tough. There are a few ways, though.

*Then, out of the ordinary, the gods of Greek mythology, Walker from the Ghost Zone prison, and the good forceghosts appears.

That works...

*subjugates the forceghosts via Force Walking*

aaaand my power just tripled again, thanks for that :D (it is ineffective to use any form of undead power against me, and my power extends towards controlling souls too)

anyway, short anime-style summarization of the fight if i were to focus for a second:

So... that means that you would die if you were to focus even for one second?

*sees what SDA tried to do there and horridly failed to deliver*

*decides to go play yoyo with SDA's body across several milky ways*

dont crash into the millenium falcon on the way around, i'd like to get a lightsaber at some point :3

Using my body as a yoyo! Hah! Keroro used me as one! Now, I need to find a way to reactivate his life-light....

*uses Trafalgar Law's Shambles power to scramble all pieces of sda's body into a bizarre grotesque hump of meat, without SDA feeling any different*

heh, now i can play football with you as well *kicks SDA into a black hole and waits for him to come back out*

*Comes back out into his normal body, yawning in boredom.

Come on, I'm getting bored, Killster. Why don't you fight me head on?

If I beat Killster, hopefully I can use a spell to re-light his life-light and bring him back into the living.

yare yare... i was hoping i could enjoy myself a few seconds longer but oh well *shatters SDA's molecular structure with a gaze* time for tea i guess, or maybe some Jawa Juice

I got him distracted, good. Now time to use the spell to revive him.

Spiritum! Ex navitas ut carnem et ego adducet vobis tergum in inferno de profundo mundum vivorum!

(Copy the spell, and input it into Google Translate)

you closed hell yourself and your molecules are ripped asunder, you cannot act anymore, nor think, nor do anything, i win :3

I summoned you back from the Hell into the living! You are now alive, with some complications...

*stares at his zombie-esque clone body*

hmm, your molecular structure is persistant, but appears to still be as confused as ever *splits the molecules*

You're no zombie; your body is here, and I have an ecto-uranium raygun that can fuse you with your body into one. See you in the living, Killster!

*Combines them together.

And don't ask about my molecular structure, must have something to do with having vampire DNA.

*sees SDA trying to stick a random persons soul into a random persons body*

what....are you doing? its not working you split-molecular piece of trash!

*summons Alucard*

How the heck did I miss your soul? Oh well.... wait, Alucard (from Rosario + Vampire?)?

no Alucard from Hellsing Ultimate, much worse :D

*sees mr A take this piece of shit vampire for a walk, but just his left eyeball*

hehehe, releasing cromwell restraint level zero, go for it Alucard

yes, my master

How the heck did I miss your soul? Oh well.... wait, Alucard (from Rosario + Vampire?)?

No......NO! Alucard from Hellsing Ultimate. (and Hellsing)

Oh... well it was fun while it lasted.

*Pulls out radio.

Starbombers, this is Guardian ordering a nuclear fusion bombing run of the metropolis, I repeat, a nuclear fusion bombing run of the metropolis. I've ordered all troops to evac via phasegates.

zZz Roger. All bomber units en route. zZz.

I bid you all an exaggerated farewell, everyone.

*Produces an ecto-uranium bomb from his pocket.

Goodbye.

*A gigantic bombing run of fusion bombs occured, and went up in a majestic explosion, accompanied by the ecto-uranium bomb, exploding.

P.S. - I've grown weary of the Name Me! Derail war. Let's get onto something more lighthearted (and absurd).

*survives and finishes off SDA by eating his brains*

:D okay, but i won

I was already dead, Killster. The ecto-uranium explosion should've killed you, as well.

you simply do not comprehend it do you? i cannot be killed, state changed, phased, hurt, damaged, or even affected by anything you can conjure up, try to beat THAT :D (there is 1 possible answer, which i'll give in the end)

But we've already reached the end. In my death, it activated the Anti-Matter bomb, which wipes out all matter from the Multiverse...