Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
The Nameless Name

Name Me!

What name should I choose?   37 members have voted

1. 1. What name should I choose?

• Sergeant Panda
    • Nemo
    • Thunder Shrew
    • Igor the Indecisive
    • The Nameless Name
    • Pie_Flavor160

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

456 posts in this topic

so, browsing through old threads, and i was like this

Posted Image

Maybe we should have this thread as a historical sight of the TerraFirmaCraft Forums, to show those an example of what would happen if a simple off-topic post was posted. Who wants to join me?

If the moderators alow it :D

That would be incredible. But then again, it might scare MANY people off...

Agreed. I TRIED to participate in this derail...but the post speed was far too much for me to keep up with. ;)

yea me and sda pretty much violated every rule of common sense, anime sense, video game logic and fantasy logic within a few hours :D

Which had fallen into a massive, intergalactic derail war that was feared by so many after the First and Second Great War. Anyway, I'm making a huge comeback, because I've been viewing new animes lately and I have returned prepared to wage war once more. FIRE THE MATTER BOMB!

And now that everything's back to normal...

Posted Image

I'm going to have fun torturing all of you, :).

Posted Image

now stay the hell away from this dead thread (start a new one maybe?)

just reread this thread because why the hell not....can someone get me some oxygen? cant stop laughing at our randomness

just reread this thread because why the hell not....can someone get me some oxygen? cant stop laughing at our randomness

-hooks killster up to a canister of O3-

hey it's a form of oxygen right?

I think a memorial session would be in order, for all of those who died in the very first and major battle of the Third Great War. Please raise your hand if you vote yes; do not raise your hand if you vote no.

Why has this been raised from the dead so much to be killed again we need a "random trainwreck" topic in here or the forum games :P xD

hey, if we don't practrice our necromancy regularly, we may get a bit out of practice, and noone wants that

yes, terrible things happen when necromancers loze their touch....*accidentally summons 90 million undead* aaahhh crap, they're back

heh, did he ever actually find a name? because honestly, the Nameless Name is actually pretty cool, you shouldnt change it.

-is my picture broken to all you people? because like half of everyone's pictures arent showing up for me-

its not broken, and i think nameless name did become the final choice (look at thread 1) but after that he ran away screaming due to my derail :P

*walks around in the dead thread* ah nostalgia....i miss this kind of craziness... *kicks the thread around a little, just past the next few planets* guess it really is dead huh? *sits on a rock, bored as hell*

*walks around in the dead thread* ah nostalgia....i miss this kind of craziness... *kicks the thread around a little, just past the next few planets* guess it really is dead huh? *sits on a rock, bored as hell*

Luckily, we have a certain Noodles that is quite adept in the dark arts of Necromancy

-pokes at the rock that Killster is sitting on, untill it wakes up and chomps him-

/me keeps sitting on the rock chomping him

as if i care, the thread is dead :(

Look!He is doing fllips ! YAY ! ¬Derail Derail Derail Alarm ¬Derail Derail necromancy Alarm ¬ Derail !!!!!!!! The thread is alive!!!!!!!(Or are those just nerves thingling xmmmmm.........)

(This beauty of a derail deserves to keep going ! It has been entertaining .)

(¬Krski out ..... For now .....)

Posted Image

The days of the veterans' derailing fun and discussion topics is over...

The Fourth Age is over... and now, the Fifth Age, known as "The Grim Times", has begun.

Welcome to the Fifth Age, better known as "The Grim Times".

The days of the veterans' derailing fun and discussion topics is over...

The Fourth Age is over... and now, the Fifth Age, known as "The Grim Times", has begun.

Welcome to the Fifth Age, better known as "The Grim Times".

Yeah, it's getting pretty boring on here now, as everyone is too scared to comment now.

Please remind me of all the ages?