Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
The Nameless Name

Name Me!

What name should I choose?   37 members have voted

1. 1. What name should I choose?

• Sergeant Panda
    • Nemo
    • Thunder Shrew
    • Igor the Indecisive
    • The Nameless Name
    • Pie_Flavor160

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

456 posts in this topic

Keep in mind, those views could have only been from a few people. At least 10 (almost certain it is more like 20 though) of those are mine, for sure.

Lol, Igor the Indecisive made it to voting. :D

You should pick that one, whatever the poll results may be.

(Also, kimb, how did you vote on all of them?)

Before making the poll "official", the OP made one in which you could vote for all of the options. The votes weren't eliminated when he changed it, so Kimb's vote on every single option remained untouched.

Either that, or there are 5 Kimbs 'round here... Maybe he's a giant cell that's asexually reproduced itself? <__< i'm watching you, Kimb... again.

Fix'd. :P And how did you see who voted on what?

And whoa JAG........I *might* have stolen the floor plans for your bone house, but I am not an asexually reproducing cell. I..think......

._.

JUST kidding. I am actually a 3 footed scientist who had gotten intoxicated with uranium-doped bone chips....and somehow voted 5 times...nahhhh JAG's first explanation is right.

Technically, even if you are human, you are asexually reproducing cells. How do you think you are growing? Your cells are getting bigger, or there are more cells?

Also, I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU STOLE THE PLANS! <___< *preparing his frost breath*

*prepares Yol Tor Shuul*

B+llshit! No matter how badass you are, you can't use that if you aren't a dragon! All those who mock the power of the dragons, and try to imitate it... SHALL DIE! *Uses the frozen breath on him, blinded by the anger*

/Final_boss_speech

*tries one of his epicly awesome speeches to rouse the entire galaxy into spacenuking the shit out of that 1 dragon*

Wait, what do you me- *sees the nukes coming from every single direction* ._. oh... well, shit happens. *explosion of googolplex megatons around that one single dragon*

Luckily, as JAG holds an infinite amount of heads in store, he was able to survive with a head.

you just got hit by about 50000 of those ferrous slugs ;D

GAH DOUBLE POST, DAM ENTER POSTING MY POST!

Luckily, as JAG holds an infinite amount of heads in store, he was able to survive with a head.

Luckily for me, not for the rest of the universe. I shall rise back, but this time, i will take killster's unsaid advice, and get some buds by my side. Next time we see, it will end much differently than this one... *Evil laugh of evilness*

goddammit did i just detect Reaper movement on the outer rim?

Yeah, i got some contacts here and there... good luck with that ;) *flies away*

oh well *deploys crucible project classification Control*

Reapers?

I'm calling a World Council Meeting on this...

And it's not restricted to Hetalia characters...

Posted Image

here is a image, our intel is that they are races of a cycle that runs every 50k years with the reapers absorbing the genetic materials from 1 race to create a reaper, but leaving the ones incapable of making synthetic life alone for 50k years.

utmost dangerous, they dont give a single fuck about preservation of life, and we've been fighting them for the past galactic year now.

Posted Image

here is a image, our intel is that they are races of a cycle that runs every 50k years with the reapers absorbing the genetic materials from 1 race to create a reaper, but leaving the ones incapable of making synthetic life alone for 50k years.

utmost dangerous, they dont give a single fuck about preservation of life, and we've been fighting them for the past galactic year now.

All of the world countries are here for this meeting. Let's start with the United States first.

America: Let's engineer a giant superhero to protect the galaxy from the Reapers!

we got a project, its known as the Crucible, its an immensive project among every species in the galaxy, we're not sure if it can destroy the reapers, but so far readings have given intel that the device holds unimaginable power of sorts, and given that its built upon by cycle after cycle, each cycle adding on to it, i think its our only chance. in the mean time, we're deploying all of our fleets of every species : krogan, turian, drell, asari, salarian, human, and every other species that fits on a ship to stop the reapers where we can, minimize damage.

one thing must be realised, we cannot win this the conventional way, its the Crucible, or Galactic extinction for another cycle

Rawr! Rawrraaarg. Breeergh!

*scurries through the shrubbery*

Rawr! Rawrraaarg. Breeergh!

*scurries through the shrubbery*

The Reapers got Menoch!

America: Ahh! China, I choose you again!

China: I'm not going against that- America? What are you- PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!

America proceeds to fling a terrified China at the assimilated Menoch.

China: Um... hello?

relax my friends, this is known as a husk, reapers take human bodies dead or alive, impale them on giant spikes to suck out all body fluids and replace them with synthetic implants, allowing them to be controlled by the reaper, however, they are powerful in melee only, like a zombie, they die fast enough solo, but provide a great threat in number.

*proceeds to shoot Husk-Menoch*

China: Thank you whoever you are. I am eternally your debt.

America: (Shouting in the background) Hey! I'm supposed to be the hero around here, not that old admiral guy!

America, you shouldn't have insulted Killster...

America: Hey, I'm America; I can take down anything! Even an old-timer admiral.

Okay, you've asked for it...

Killster, teach America a lesson here.