Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
The Nameless Name

Name Me!

What name should I choose?   37 members have voted

1. 1. What name should I choose?

• Sergeant Panda
    • Nemo
    • Thunder Shrew
    • Igor the Indecisive
    • The Nameless Name
    • Pie_Flavor160

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

456 posts in this topic

:motherofgod: no black holes, the armada, now what....wait, if we channel the power of the imminent relay explosion towards the armada, they will be literally pushed back multiple cycles of travel, and if we line em up with the Reapers and with JAG's draconis infiltrators, we strike a massive blow at once, giving us ample time to prepare!

We're screwed if we don't get into a defensive line! And I'm connecting to enemy comms.

The Tallest appeared on screen.

Red: I sure love the Organization!

Purple: I know! They got free snacks, new weapons to play with, and we get to conquer!

Red: In that case; FIRE THE SPACE-LASER WEAPON THINGIES!

The Irkens are firing their first shots!

The Snake of... what? what does that mean, Dantalion?

Dantalion: *tells the whole story*

... Well, yeah, then f+cking bring it :

Dantalion: B-buuuuuuu-

NOW!

Dantalion: I-inmediatly! *runs to work*

:motherofgod: no black holes, the armada, now what....wait, if we channel the power of the imminent relay explosion towards the armada, they will be literally pushed back multiple cycles of travel, and if we line em up with the Reapers and with JAG's draconis infiltrators, we strike a massive blow at once, giving us ample time to prepare!

Sure, but the other Armada is coming from the blackhole gate! There already here!

The ones from the blackhole gate are stronger compared to the ones from hyperspace. However, the hyperspace ones are greater in number compared to the ones from the blackhole gate.

Your choice.

BRB.

FIRE ALL ROUNDS, DEFEND THE CRUCIBLE, switching ammunition class from Ferrous to depleted Eezo core ferrous, this will cause gravity destabilizations, causing all ships to go haywire and their crews to start floating upon a hit.

Tsk... Want me to make it easier to decide? How 'bout, you fire all what you got to me, and we see what happens?

EDIT: I see you already decided... *two of the draksars jump in front of the line of fire, and one by one receibe the hits, harmlessly*

The fight was decided when the project was finished...

alright, we got the organization on left and right, jag behind us and the reapers in front

i see 1 thing to do

*fires the crucible as a massive Relay, warping all of us out of the solar galaxy while all hostile forces simultaniously fire, destroying each and every one of them*

The Organization Navy are designed to counteract those attacks. And the Irken lasers have hit us! I'm reporting multiple hits to several decks!

no problem ,we're out of the fight, in a few galaxys over, time to repair and regroup, anyone brought a deck of cards? its going to be a long trip...

btw, the blackholes expanded due to the massive amount of energy from the crucible and shots fired, and disintegrated all hostile forces remaining.

Whew! We escaped them, but at a heavy price...

Much of our fleets are heavily damaged from the volley. We've lost many ships as a result.

The Organization technologies are far greater than ours because of their combined sides. But the Allies are also powerful as well.

Yeah...

The Organization Navy is designed to repel that kind of wave. They've simply cloaked themselves. I'm activating enemy comms (don't worry they won't hear or see us).

Red: Where did they go?!

Purple: I don't know, but let's conquer that planet instead.

Red: That's Earth, right?

Purple: Uh-huh!

Red: Let's conquer it even though Zim's there and he's probably going to annoy us!

*Appears in front of killster* What's up? just came here to see the battle from this perspective... much better than mine, quite honestly.

*warps in with a large fleet of advanced ships* "Good evening peope of earth and giant evil armada. As of now I will be destroying you all in one fell swoop"

"Men, fire the Megaton Rays"

/me charges biotics and pulls a M300 Claymre shotgun on jag, you can watch, but dont move you. this hand is my best hand in this match, SDA, focus on emergency repairs, the other 4 species will keep the organization at bay (although the Krogan will probably kick their asses) for far longer than it takes for us to get back home, fully arm ourselves, and mop up

Ahh, look, seems like i'm not your only enemy, am i? *condescending smile*

*pulls out Rem to destroy L with her Death note* goodbye zombie, go play with imaginative megaton lazers in your grave.

Wait a minute, Lorborg. Weren't you a top-ranking Organization general in the First and Second Great War?

*disintegrates the Rem without even moving, as well as the death note* Let's not make this an unfair fight, shall we? *Won't even bother in looking at 'em while talking*

"Good luck, guessing both my name and face my friend"

*megaton rays are closing in quickly

/me charges biotics and pulls a M300 Claymre shotgun on jag, you can watch, but dont move you. this hand is my best hand in this match, SDA, focus on emergency repairs, the other 4 species will keep the organization at bay (although the Krogan will probably kick their asses) for far longer than it takes for us to get back home, fully arm ourselves, and mop up

Any antagonists from Popular Media are part of the Organization.

That I was, but that was before the incident...

WAIT! Do I see a volley of blue beams at the distance?

goddammit, i never thought i'd have to use this

BANKAI: ZANKA NO TACHI *summons the sun in front of the megaton rays, and sets jag afire with the heat of 1000 suns burning inside you*

That I was, but that was before the incident...

Before the Renassaince Revolution?

*Before Killster's defensive mechanism could arrive, the volley collided with the megaton rays.

*Evil Laugh* *the meton lasers crash iton both the sun and JAG absorbing both their power and sending straight to me*

*The ilusion dissapears, he was never there. The ship does suffer a lo of damage from that much heat, though...*

*From his command post* Seems like the project D.R.A.K.S.A.R. was a great success. It won't last much longer, but i'm almost a god right now... and so are my better soldiers. This couldn't be better.

EDIT: yeah, i know, extremely overpowered... next post will be last being like that, though :