Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
The Nameless Name

Name Me!

What name should I choose?   37 members have voted

1. 1. What name should I choose?

• Sergeant Panda
    • Nemo
    • Thunder Shrew
    • Igor the Indecisive
    • The Nameless Name
    • Pie_Flavor160

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

456 posts in this topic

goddammit they are linked, they are one *airlocks jag* guess theres but 1 option remaining in this galaxy: *resets the universe with the TARDIS*

Is that your rouge Organization fleet, Lorborg? And where did that blue volley come from?

goddammit they are linked, they are one *airlocks jag* guess theres but 1 option remaining in this galaxy: *resets the universe with the TARDIS*

Sorry for double-post.

The TARDIS was damaged during the Irken volley.

WHAT! *continues to chomp madly on uranium-doped chips* OH you're wondering why I eat these? THE EXPEEEEEEEERIMENTS conducted show that i eaaattt RADIATION! ANY RADIATION, put MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in charge. I shall eat it, and release it in a uranium missile!!

Watch out for your Urianium intake levels.

Too much will give you radiation gas... or a bad batch of ... wait for it... Poo-tonium!

*runs away*

that was the Tardis of then, this is the Tardis of 5 minutes before that, its wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff, but it works

Before the Renassaince Revolution?

*Before Killster's defensive mechanism could arrive, the volley collided with the megaton rays.

Beofre I was swallowed by the great Antimatter Space Wyrm, and discovered the secrets of the universe, of course. and as for theses solders they are simply my mindless followers

*the reset goes wrong and they all appear in the moment of the Big Bang* FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- *dead :*

We're still screwed, you know?

And I think JAG destroyed the TARDIS (We're back five minutes before the time reset).

so we got jag who's godlike, we got lorbog who's godlike, how about the good guys get some help eh? *summons *Posted Image

We're surrounded by one of the Org. Armadas headed by Admiral JAG and Lorborg's rouge Org. Fleet.

God help us.

*the reset goes wrong and they all appear in the moment of the Big Bang* FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- *dead :*

*but Menoch wore his interstellar jumpsuit and surfboard and rides the big bang like a cowboy ninja doped out on pixie stix*

Welp, only one thing left to do. Alucard *blows Whistle* kill everyone

Alucard: Yes, my Master.

Unknown Voice: No one is dying today!

Red laser fire hit Alucard.

It's the Milennium Falcon! And the Allied Armada!

Let's kick some Organization jassy!

Good and protagonistic characters of Popular Media are part of the Allies.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

reinforcements are deploying on all fronts, we'll make it

*alucard Quickly reforms* * evil laugh* Do you think that will stop me?

ME: Alucard unleash your true power.

Alucard: Yes, master. The bird of hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

All the 1000s of souls alucard has comsumed are unleased as an undead army.

thousands of soul matter not in galactic scale warfare, we deal in the trillions *dispatches alucard personally*

*alucard Quickly reforms* * evil laugh* Do you think that will stop me?

ME: Alucard unleash your true power.

Alucard: Yes, master. The bird of hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

All the 1000s of souls alucard has comsumed are unleased as an undead army.

We're in space, you know?

I know how to remedy this.

*Pulls out the Kero-Ball and presses a button.

We're in space, you know?

I know how to remedy this.

*Pulls out the Kero-Ball and presses a button.

Oh, right, *fires a gravity missile at a nearby planet pulling everyone toward the surface*

Oh, right, *fires a gravity missile at a nearby planet pulling everyone toward the surface*

I've transported our entire fleets into a planet already. Thank you for mopping up the rest to here, though.

And I believe that we're in.... Oh crap.

We're in Coruscant, the heart of the Republic and a significant Allied world.

Just kidding! We're back on the Mass Effect universe.

Ugg, I grow tired of this. *opens Pandora's Box unleashing untold chaos* I think i'll be going now *warps to an unknown detestation*

*ends the dimension with a ultimate ultra black vortex bomb*

*dead*

Ugg, I grow tired of this. *opens Pandora's Box unleashing untold chaos* I think i'll be going now *warps to an unknown detestation*

At least we're not on Coruscant itself.

Wait, Pandora's Box is an Organization super-weapon. Which explains why the Allies entered into hyperspace.

KILLSTER, WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE NOW!

*Wakes up* damn, it's good i have that many heads stored...

*All dragons left gather 'round him, the ball of monsters starts growing as does the light coming from it*

Killster, we got to get out of here! Lorborg has unleashed one of the Organizations ancient superweapons and Admiral JAG is unleashing his powerful attack!