Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
The Nameless Name

Name Me!

What name should I choose?   37 members have voted

1. 1. What name should I choose?

• Sergeant Panda
    • Nemo
    • Thunder Shrew
    • Igor the Indecisive
    • The Nameless Name
    • Pie_Flavor160

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

456 posts in this topic

*The dragons start to melt, and the ball, almost of the size of a planet, takes a grey-ish color*

Collapse

*The ball start to fall onto itself, absorving all of it's mass in a tiny point when compared to the previous structure.*

*The dragons start to melt, and the ball, almost of the size of a planet, takes a grey-ish color*

Collapse

*The ball start to fall onto itself, absorving all of it's mass in a tiny point when compared to the previous structure.*

Now, all we have to worry about is Pandora's Box...

I have to close it myself so we can defeat the Organization Armada and get our Allied help.

*talks to SDA as a force ghost* eat the ball, sacrifice yourself and stop them! lorbog and co will be caught up in it, you'll save everyone at the same time!

*That small point took the form of... A DUDE?! O_o **narrator impressed** wtf, where's the dragon?*

*Err... Whatever, he opens his eyes slowly, showing reptile-like yellow eyes. That's better... o_O but still, wtf?*

Okay, I'm going to do-

Russia: Sda! Don't jump in there! I'll do the deed myself.

Russia? How are you-

Russia: I punched assimilated Iceland in the face.

Okay, go Russia; SAVE THE MULTIVERSE FROM ORGANIZATION RULE!

Russia: Farewell my friends! I'm sorry Belarus!

Beluras: NO, BIG BROTHER! CAN WE GET MARRIED BEFORE YOU DIE?!

Russia throws himself at Pandora's Box, sealing it off.

The Allies have returned! We have the advantage! Now....

CHARGE!

*talks to SDA as a force ghost* eat the ball, sacrifice yourself and stop them! lorbog and co will be caught up in it, you'll save everyone at the same time!

(I warped away remember?)

*forceghost slaps lorbog* no distance will save you now.

*forceghost slaps lorbog* no distance will save you now.

Oh well then, I hear the Underworld is nice this time of year.

Pandora's Box is designed as a gigantic warpgate to allow transportation at nearly infinite range. It's not designed to explode, though judging from Russia's evilness in him... it could.

*user here. Yey! making references to a story only i know that you guys can't possibly get by introducting one of the characters in the middle of the derail! :3*

Chronos's torture *spawns a bone halberd which's blade is made from a wierd blue metal* Okay, who's first? *badass look, just 'cause i can :3*

EDIT: lol, this "name me" thread became a "roleplay whatever you want to!" thread XD

*user here. Yey! making references to a story only i know that you guys can't possibly get by introducting one of the characters in the middle of the derail! :3*

Chronos's torture *spawns a bone halberd which's blade is made from a wierd blue metal* Okay, who's first? *badass look, just 'cause i can :3*

You know you're the admiral of an Organization Armada currently battling with Allied forces and us, right?

And you got an armada to lead. The Tallest make terrible commanders, by the way. We're literally winning this battle just by their incompetance.

Huh? Armada? What a hell are you talking about? *i spawned him, but i didn't made him aware of the stuff happening. Basically 'cause stuff is so fast i'm not completely aware of what's going on myself...*

Huh? Armada? What a hell are you talking about? *i spawned him, but i didn't made him aware of the stuff happening. Basically 'cause stuff is so fast i'm not completely aware of what's going on myself...*

JAG, Malificent promoted you Admiral of your own Organization Armada, which are these guys that are attacking us and the Allies. The Tallest are making you lose this battle, and making you look like a fool out here.

... JAG? : *<--- my character, not me ;3 **<--- cheap excuse for him not to be called in the same way as the character** *

Whatever... *looks at the armada, points a finger at 'em* Mind if i kill 'em all? I'm bored :

... JAG? : *<--- my character, not me ;3 **<--- cheap excuse for him not to be called in the same way as the character** *

Whatever... *looks at the armada, points a finger at 'em* Mind if i kill 'em all? I'm bored :

That's your own armada! Seriously, we're winning this battle and you're not doing anything! The Reapers and your armada are going to be destroyed by our conjoined forces if you don't act. So, GO OUT IN YOUR FIGHTER, ATTACK US, AND RELIEVE THE TALLEST OF THEIR DUTY!

Okay, okay, don't get so upset... *Moving insanely fastly, attacks and destroys most of the conjoined forces, getting faster with every hit*

*Reappears in front of Sda* Good enough?

EDIT: psst pstt... maybe it wasn't a good idea to force him as an enemy? :

*forceghost* oh god one of those, fuck it SDA, evil rules anyway *turns to the dark side and disturbs allied force communications with pure Force Energy* yo chronos, ill help you how i can, just nuke em :3

*Looks at killster* You are wrong, Chronos isn't helping me. In any case, he would stop me. But, whatever, won't stop you if you wanna be a coward and get on the winner side *keeps destroying ships*

EDIT: not at all related, but whatever: someone (Rook <.<) downvoted me in my profile D: don't like to have two starts... someone could vote me up? please?

Yes. Oh, and I am getting comms from your Armada.

Red: Surrender to Organization Authority, Sda!

Purple: Yeah! Or we will destroy you and everyone!

Grievous: No escape this time, Sda. The Organization will always triumph!

Soon, Organization chatter fills up comms. Mostly insults.

meh, winner side or badass side i care not for your petty labels *indoctrinates chronos to assist JAG*

Okay, I surrender...

*Sly smirk appears on his lips.

*Presses a button, getting what's left of the fleet into hyperspace to a different universe, leaving a mysterious object in its wake.

*Then, an explosion of biblical proportion exploded, englufing the entire Organization Armada and the Reapers.

*When the explosion dissipated, all that remains are massive amounts of starship debris. All of the Organization members float about in their escape pos, including JAG and Killster.

*Sees the comms from the armada*... That's MY armada?... Seriously? There was nothing better to assign me, so they give me this shits? *Badass anger. Appears in front of the armada*

Chronos's nightmare *Physchic waves spawn from his eyes, and the whole armada stops moving, as their brains are completely broken*

And you already surrendered, so yeah, this is done, right?

*forceghosts the object into a different dimension*, sorry possible alternate reality where SDA might win, you just got nuked by yourself

Well... the Organization has plenty of better villains than the Tallest. You got Grievous and one of the Empire's best commanders at your disposal. I like how we are conversing even though both sides sustained heavy losses.

And Killster, that weapon is designed to explode in the reality it was originally constructed in, so no matter what alternate reality it is in, it will always detonate in its original reality (or original dimension). Which means, you are floating in an escape pod with Admiral JAG, General Grievous, the Tallest from Invader Zim, and the one of the Empire's best commanders.

And I am in the medical bay, in a bacta tank...

you forget i am a forceghost, not confined by anything but life itself *teleports over to sda and uses forcewalk to control his brain*