Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlternateLives

Flan's mod issues while experimenting

9 posts in this topic

Not sure if this belongs in discussion or support, since it doesn't have to do with the traditional install. I'm guessing here.

While experimenting with Flan's Mod (now updated to 1.4.6!), I thought I'd try and install it alongside TFC, just for kicks and giggles.

Result: Setup was seamless, and I was able to install a few content packs (for those unfamiliar with FM, all content is delivered in separate zip files, both official and player-made) with no troubles whatsoever. Satisfied, I set up a few of my favorite WWII weapons and proceeded to attempt to blow creepers and zombies back to the nether where they belong.

That's where I ran into a problem.

I blasted that zombie with everything I had (several automatic clips, several sniper clips, etc.), and try as I might, it would not go down. Finally, I tried a bazooka, which did the trick, but only by explosion damage. Further experimentation showed this to be the case on all mobs. The funny thing is, every mob experienced Knock back and lit up red when hit.

My question is this:

What is it about the mobs in TFC that cause the bullet ents in FM to not register damage to said mobs? And is there a workaround?

Cheers!

~Alt

We have a different health system, so if each bullet did two hearts it would take anywhere from fifty to two fifty (or something like that) bullets

Besides that - why to hell would anyone use Flans & TFC together? o.O

for kicks and gigles and

its probobly because we have a diferent system of health. lol im gona try and play with flans mod soon. haven't touched it in ages and it will be fun to see what tfc looks from above.

We have a different health system, so if each bullet did two hearts it would take anywhere from fifty to two fifty (or something like that) bullets

Well, if what you say is correct, then I can just bump up the damage of the weapons and solve the problem.

Thanks!

The question isn't so much "why?", it's "why not?"!

Thanks again!

~Alt

TFC health is 500x (Player has 1000 health instead of 20) that of vanilla. Adjust your weapons accordingly and have fun ;)

Thanks again for the help, everyone!

Heck, I might try to make a Flan pack optimized for TFC.

After all, it was an experiment, anyway. Why not?

I have another question: how did you craft a gun box in TFC? It uses vanilla iron, weapons require logs from vanilla minecraft

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0