Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
transcengopher

13 posts in this topic

I'm just keep seeing that on srgnoodles' avatar there's a half of a face instead of a girl, I can't help it.

Now that I have said that, I will proceed with my life.

the picture is flandre or remelia (i think flandre) scarlet, of the Touhou series, their vampires with hugeass powers, yet as innocently dangerous as you can make a girl vampire

TOUHOU!!!!!! Yes, on of the awesomest games ever. Un Owen was Her... o.O play that on piano. But people call it Death Waltz or something. ?

Guys, I know that the girl is from Touhou. I will explain myself.

Look:

Posted Image

Posted Image

And here's what I mean. I don't think it's possible to unsee.

Posted Image

that is most possible the creepiest rorshach ever, also, did you notice the fact there is another face beneath the big black mouth stripe?

I can see multiple faces there, which one of those you are speaking of?

There's even Rorschach himself up top.

Posted Image

Our brains are obsessed with patterns, and just finds them everywhere: faces, shapes, regularities... that's what allows a good part of the visual ilussions to work. There you have just another example of this: there isn't any intentional face there (i guess...), but regardless your brain sees something that looks like eyes, something like a mouth, some other thing like a nose, and thinks "hey, it must be a face!" and shows you that, a face.

Of course he did. Look at his avatar, don't you see he's smiling?

death waltz is, according to my knowledge, a form of remix off of UN owen was here, but how about you try this one first :D http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_TBJ5se_fc

Pretty sure it would take four people and a midget to play this successfully. Specifically the midget is there to do the worm across the keyboard during some of the more intense sequences.

Guys, I know that the girl is from Touhou. I will explain myself.

Look:

Posted Image

Posted Image

And here's what I mean. I don't think it's possible to unsee.

Posted Image

and then i realized that this was his picture....wow i'm slow, but i'm totaly taking that picture

also, i can't belive that theres a whole thread dedicated to how creepy my picture was....i'm flattered

(p.s that was remillia, flandre is blonde)

hehe and kimble, thats usually how most peoplebecome ensnared into Touhou, throught the music

welcome young padawan, hope you know how to dodge bullets....