Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
deus_hominem

ok, so i have another suggestion....have a mod close this post now cause it got derailed enough for me.

35 posts in this topic

EDIT:

can a mod or admin just lock this or delete this. i was hoping on striking convo-a-plenty here. but it seems that all some want to do is bitch about minuscule things and cause small derailments.

original post has been modified due to me just giving the hell up on this thread.

a very special thanks goes out to: pwajnkaim, estebanlb, and halfmaster1 for being extraordinary asses in this. you fueled my want to just have this now useless thread burnt. congrats you bastards.

Edited by deus_hominem

well i don't know how the devs feel, but i kind of want to have a minimal HUD if any at all

Is Advanced HUD incompatible with TFC?

yes it is, crashed me first shot. we have a new hud piece that it doesn't understand. the bits with the hoe, and chisel.

well i don't know how the devs feel, but i kind of want to have a minimal HUD if any at all

yes i agree with you in some aspects, personally i love moving over my chat into a position i much prefer.

side note; updated the vid to current one, it's ok, but ant venom goes the the original 1.3.2 options as mentioned in OP.

yes it is, crashed me first shot. we have a new hud piece that it doesn't understand. the bits with the hoe, and chisel.

yes i agree with you in some aspects, personally i love moving over my chat into a position i much prefer.

side note; updated the vid to current one, it's ok, but ant venom goes the the original 1.3.2 options as mentioned in OP.

nonononono....like not a small or out of the way HUD, a minimal one that doesn't tell you all the information ever, like you should be able to tell if you're injusred without looking at a little bar. or same with the breath meter and armor meter

nonononono....like not a small or out of the way HUD, a minimal one that doesn't tell you all the information ever, like you should be able to tell if you're injusred without looking at a little bar. or same with the breath meter and armor meter

if you watch the vid(s) then you will see that you can set everything to a fade of even like 1 second i think. and then you can have literally nothing on the screen. or you can disable things of the such, but yeah, it's all there give it a look.

+1 Maybe have a pulse meter that combines health and stamina?

A feature similar to the Advanced HUD modification? Unless it's changed to be different from it (or make sure the Developers make TFC compatible with Advanced HUD), don't you think we might cause some copyright issues?

+1 Maybe have a pulse meter that combines health and stamina?

well we should add stamina first.... cuz, yknow, the ammount you can run and jump is not based on how hungry you are

well we should add stamina first.... cuz, yknow, the ammount you can run and jump is not based on how hungry you are

Well.. part of it is. Lol sure you don't wanna go running after drinking 3 cups of milk..?

A feature similar to the Advanced HUD modification? Unless it's changed to be different from it (or make sure the Developers make TFC compatible with Advanced HUD), don't you think we might cause some copyright issues?

well of course we need permission of turboslow i believe his name is. but i dont think a guy trying to make a mod for the benefit of all minecrafters would mind an adaptation of his/her mod for another mod. i mean i personally wouldnt, but hell if i have to i'll ask the guy/girl.

Its a good suggestion but please name your threads something along the lines of what your suggestion is.

This is cool. Reminds me of WoW add-ons that let you create custom UI's where the hotbars could be configured and put anywhere...

But I agree with Srgnoodles. A minimal HUD would be awesome. Introduce visual/audible cues to let the player know their status.

When hurt: slow pulsing red border that creeps in closer the more hurt you are. More frequent 'moans' and 'groans' from the player.

When hungry: Edges of screen start to blur. Frequent stomach rumbling noises.

When underwater: A pulsing black border that pulses whenever you lose an 'air bubble.' When you are down to 5 left, it pulses twice per bubble. Noises of a person struggling to hold breathe.

The hotbar could do a similar thing here: have a fade out time that fades to about 15-20%, so it's still visible. When activated (mouse scroll, inventory) then it reappears.

Its a good suggestion but please name your threads something along the lines of what your suggestion is.

i didnt see anything about a relevant title issue int he read me, or any other documentation. unless i am mistaken of course. otherwise i dont see the issue it pulls you in and makes you want to read. besides it got you here didnt it? point and case friend.

This is cool. Reminds me of WoW add-ons that let you create custom UI's where the hotbars could be configured and put anywhere...

But I agree with Srgnoodles. A minimal HUD would be awesome. Introduce visual/audible cues to let the player know their status.

When hurt: slow pulsing red border that creeps in closer the more hurt you are. More frequent 'moans' and 'groans' from the player.

When hungry: Edges of screen start to blur. Frequent stomach rumbling noises.

When underwater: A pulsing black border that pulses whenever you lose an 'air bubble.' When you are down to 5 left, it pulses twice per bubble. Noises of a person struggling to hold breathe.

The hotbar could do a similar thing here: have a fade out time that fades to about 15-20%, so it's still visible. When activated (mouse scroll, inventory) then it reappears.

With sound mods u sort of get that, When close too diying i get heartbeat / wheezing

When im hungry every 30 or so seconds u get a stomache rumble

Matmos + Auditory + Minecraft sound improvement

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/379925-146-matmos-r21-environmental-sound-atmosphere-simulator/

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1542510-146-audiotori-r3-cascading-sound-pack-manager/

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1320619-146-matmos-expansion-minecraft-sound-improvement-custom-music/

i didnt see anything about a relevant title issue int he read me, or any other documentation. unless i am mistaken of course. otherwise i dont see the issue it pulls you in and makes you want to read. besides it got you here didnt it? point and case friend.

No that's dumb. Relevant titles are not only helpful to people trying to find topics but also to keeping the forums organized. How does that not make sense to you?

With sound mods u sort of get that, When close too diying i get heartbeat / wheezing

When im hungry every 30 or so seconds u get a stomache rumble

What if you have your sound off?

snip

You clearly didn't choose a very good title for a suggestion topic

No that's dumb. Relevant titles are not only helpful to people trying to find topics but also to keeping the forums organized. How does that not make sense to you?

clearly you are not a pitcher. heheh..that was a dumb pun.[edit](really bad pun) now then where i do love your ideas and commentary, however in this moment i quite frankly dont give a flying damn. you read it you posted yer opinion and that is all i wanted. especially since you come up with quite good ideas.

otherwise i would like to leave an enigmatic even irrelevant(on rare occasion i guess) title until such rules require i post a relevant title as to what i am addressing.

and it makes sense because some people read the title, and wonder what the suggestion might be this time. seeing as they (may) took(take) the time to read it, or even indulge in the material given. some might even post their opinion for having used their time on this post.

i never said it made sense or wasnt even dumb, but point is you posted and i got yer opinion after you read it.

point and case.

You clearly didn't choose a very good title for a suggestion topic

again i dont give a damn kindly take the insult and eat me. otherwise please post something useful or shut the hell up.

Calm down, deus_hominem; it's unnecessary to reply to EstebanLB with an insult at the end of the post.

clearly you are not a pitcher. heheh..that was a dumb pun.[edit](really bad pun) now then where i do love your ideas and commentary, however in this moment i quite frankly dont give a flying damn. you read it you posted yer opinion and that is all i wanted. especially since you come up with quite good ideas.

otherwise i would like to leave an enigmatic even irrelevant(on rare occasion i guess) title until such rules require i post a relevant title as to what i am addressing.

and it makes sense because some people read the title, and wonder what the suggestion might be this time. seeing as they (may) took(take) the time to read it, or even indulge in the material given. some might even post their opinion for having used their time on this post.

i never said it made sense or wasnt even dumb, but point is you posted and i got yer opinion after you read it.

point and case.

again i dont give a damn kindly take the insult and eat me. otherwise please post something useful or shut the hell up.

You were right, the title drag me here, but just to tell you about the bad title. I didn't read your suggestion

If you had to write an essay to apply for something, would you title it, "ok, so I wrote another essay"?

While the title may have gotten more posts, it has gotten less posts about your suggestion. Titles are so that people know what they are about to read. Your title is completely useless, it's not like some is going to think "Wow, he posted a suggestion! I totally didn't know that, despite the fact it is in the suggestions forum!"

Finally, you claimed that it made someone post, but then you complained that they posted something useless. So you are saying your title made them post something useless, but you still blame them.

Posted Image

Calm down, deus_hominem; it's unnecessary to reply to EstebanLB with an insult at the end of the post.

You were right, the title drag me here, but just to tell you about the bad title. I didn't read your suggestion

If you had to write an essay to apply for something, would you title it, "ok, so I wrote another essay"?

While the title may have gotten more posts, it has gotten less posts about your suggestion. Titles are so that people know what they are about to read. Your title is completely useless, it's not like some is going to think "Wow, he posted a suggestion! I totally didn't know that, despite the fact it is in the suggestions forum!"

Finally, you claimed that it made someone post, but then you complained that they posted something useless. So you are saying your title made them post something useless, but you still blame them.

Posted Image

1: fair enough, but one post ripping on something useless is enough. point made i see yer case and agree.

2: again please, just bugger off and keep to topic. at this point i dont want to argue, i want to discuss things.

3: another? seriously shut the hell up god damn. derailing is all well and good, but at least contribute instead of being useless. and yes, seeing as i blow harder than a 200 dollar whore at essay writing. yes i would put that dumb-fuck answer you just fed me.

next for yer list of stupid shit you said, i dont care.

next would be me saying again contribute, or i will rip on you. simple shit right? so yes i do blame them. i dont have to make sense, i want to debate suggestions. that is what the suggestion forum is for. not derailing things.

4: hahah.... for once i found yer post amusing.. ok maybe more than once, but yer still an ass hat. albeit a funny one at times i must admit.

lastly can a mod or admin just lock this or delete this thread.

~see original post.~