Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sda215

Anime Theme (and Ending) Songs?

43 posts in this topic

If you watch any anime (besides your usual American animes), what are your favorite anime theme songs?

:motherofgod:

how about half the bleach and some from naruto, the Death note main theme, one piece and especially fairy tail OST's? :D

if you want some, i can link you to my playlist on youtube :D

Theme songs? Like ALL the FMA ones and some of the Bleach ones, The Avatar , and Korra ones, The first Shakugan no Shana season one one, and the Shakugan no Shana III. Those would have to be my favorite.

And as for soundtracks, It would go like this:

• L's Theme A - Death Note
  • Light's Theme Kuroi Raito - Death Note
  • Philosopher's Stone - FMA:B Or FMA
  • Precipice of Defeat - Bleach
  • Main Theme - Kaichou wa Maid Sama!

L's theme, Precipice of defeat, luffy moukou, Kira's theme, Fairy tail main theme, normal and slow, fairy tail Dragonforce, i can go on :D, Bleach la distancia para un duelo (oh god that machinegun scene :P) and let me not forget soundscape to ardor from Bleach

All of these animes... I really NEED to explore this Anime Frontier (though, my companions warned of its strangeness).

Let's see...

"Ribbit March"; Sgt. Frog first season (American version, that is).

The two introductions and the first series ending songs for the Avatar series (The first and second series).

And the Hetalia: Axis Powers ending song.

"Ribbit March"

I swear...everything about Hetalia Axis Powers, and Sergeant Frog is just...weird.

And I can't forget Low of Sopolisicm (however you spell it). :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYhLlz5bK6c

sda, check out Fairy tail and/or bleach. if you like those try naruto and one piece (although skip all fillers, they universally suck, just check google to see where filler episodes are)

if you dont, check out death note, the vid i posed is from that

I swear...everything about Hetalia Axis Powers, and Sergeant Frog is just...weird.

And I can't forget Low of Sopolisicm (however you spell it). :D

Hetalia: Axis Powers is one of most 'weirdest' animes out there; in fact, the anime jumps around in the timeline (from WWII to Modern Times).

Sergeant Frog is an Invader-Zim-like anime, just much more lighter and funnier. Have you check it out?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYhLlz5bK6c

sda, check out Fairy tail and/or bleach. if you like those try naruto and one piece (although skip all fillers, they universally suck, just check google to see where filler episodes are)

if you dont, check out death note, the vid i posed is from that

If I have time, alrighty then. But I have midterms this week, and I have been (trying) studying for it.

also, both of you check out hellsing ultimate (NOT regular hellsing, that sucks) if you like to see a REAL vampire at work :D guaranteed bloodbaths, vampires, amd lots and lots of undead :3

ghost in the shell is probobly the anime for me and the intro theme songs jest awsome

Hellsing Ultimate; not for the faint of heart. I would recommend Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood in addition to killster's previous suggestions as well. And I can back up his statement. The original Hellsing SUCKS.

Ok.... showing my age here... but my first forray into anime (American) was a cartoon that featured Casey Casum's voice. It was a group of teenagers and early 20-somethings who fought crime dressed in bird costumes.

Jason, Mark, Tiny, the Princess, an alien named Qeyops, and led by the Professor and a robot named 7-Zark Seven, who's base was at the bottom of the ocean.

They flew in a blue ship called the Phoenix, which, when put in overdrive, turned into a fiery Phoenix.

The show anyone?

Anyone?

1978's Battle of the Planets (Also went by the name G Force).

I LOVED the Theme Music for that show. As cheesy as I am sure it sounds now, it still makes me feel all nostalgic. When I hear or think about it.

I know you said besides American, but this toon rocked.

OK... going to sip tea now... that's whatvus old people do...

alones :P and code geass which i should really watch... :P

I should really watch Code Geass. All of my friends say it is awesome. But Bleach, that song, Alones, it brings back then memories of the episodes. :P

I should really watch Code Geass. All of my friends say it is awesome.

[code_geass_fan_comment]

they are absolutely right, and hell awaits for those who say otherwise. Every single detail in the whole series, INCLUDING the end of both seasons, is perfect. EVERYTHING.

[/code_geass_fan_comment]

I am going to revive this thread, as I have watched more anime up to this point.

Here are my favorite anime opening and ending themes:

1. Soul Eater's opening themes 1-2 and ending themes 1-4.

2. Black Butler's OP 1 and ED 1.

3. The Original FMA's OP 1, ED 1, and ED 2.

4. FMA:B's OP 1, ED 2, OP 5, and ED 4.

5. Fairy Tail's OP 1 and ED 1 (Just gotten into the series a few weeks back, and I am around episode 4-ish).

And I think that is pretty much it.

Cross Game's opening is quite nice. It has a bouncy feel to it and fits the anime very well.

Although I do have to say, the way the ears are drawn in that anime are hilarious. Great drama though. :P

The animation style of Cross Game's give off a vintage feel, if you ask me. I agree, the ears do appear to be quite hilarious.

Also, while I was searching for the threads affected by the Holmesian Event, I found a particular thread created by Treyflix about guessing his age. A lot of the ages of various members has been posted there, and everyone knows my gender long after that. So, I wondered...

Can you guess my age (besides you, Kimbblesrath; you're the only one in the entire forum who knows my age)?

Of course. That wouldn't be guessing. :P Unless you're some weird jellyfish that can forever change its age.

Weird jellyfish, huh?

He knows I am an immortal, magical jellyfish! Exterminate The All Seeing Eye!!!!

by now ive watched the Sword art Online series, and Eternal Sonata is a true anime-game, and both their OST's have really trumped any on my list (excluding fairy tail, who's still there :D)

Hm... got to look up Sword Art Online and Eternal Sonata, sometime.

Also, can you guess my age (please refer to the end of Pg. 1 for the reason why I would ask such a question)?

by now ive watched the Sword art Online series, and Eternal Sonata is a true anime-game, and both their OST's have really trumped any on my list (excluding fairy tail, who's still there :D)

Ahh, Sword Art Online. Such controversial opinions on that anime. :P Honestly, I didn't like it, but the soundtrack was amazing. Coffee Soda GIVE ME COFFEE! :D 

No coffee for you, Kimbblesrath (I don't know whether you intended to speak my name or not, considering that you may have misspelled "Sda" as "Soda" [no, the origins of my name was not based off of soda]).