Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
dunkleosteus

Should I? [UPDATED]

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should I start my own solo LP?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 posts in this topic

Killster suggested I livestream while playing on Spumwack's server. I don't know if I should, but if enough people want me to I guess I could

Now that Spumwack has shut things down, I'm at a bit of a fork in the road.

3 2 1 obvious like is obvious 1 2 3

In in if I am available, but todayy is not an option

livestream or record it, either way i want more footage :D you dont even NEED to voice it, its all up to you :D

lol really whatever you want. it would be fun to see you do it though XD

Recordign IMHo would probably be better as then more people could see it, but either one is fine. Either would be awesome.

EDIT: Who voted no, and why?

You could upload raw footage to a youtube channel if that is an option. No need for any fancy editing knowing how busy you are. It might be easier to just simply record with fraps and upload raw seeing as how finicky live streaming is, you would also be able to be viewed by a larger audience.

What is the date of the aformentioned Spumwack's Livestream?

spum himself doesnt lifestream, and dunk was considering putting up a livestream on his server due to me idolizing his presence in the 3 second spook of spums latest vid :P

I've seen videos on twitch and many youtube videos from twitch, but do I need external software like fraps or does twitch give you something to do it with

This is more popular than I thought it would be. To be clear, I'm ok with this as long as there's enough support, so if you wanna see me stream, vote in the poll

I voted yes, but i don't feel like it's enough... 6 minutes of spam-clicking the like button in the OP should do.

EDIT: mouse broke at the 2 minutes mark... :

.______.

I guess I should then. I can start now, I guess. Go to my twitch channel twitch.tv/dunkleosteus

when enough people show up I'll begin =P

bloody hell, its 2 am and yet im logged in waiting for you dunk :3

epic livestream was epic, do more whenever you want dunk :3

yeah, it was pretty tiring. Anyone who wants to check it out can do so on my channel

yea it was tiring obviously, you netted a few hours of misguidance (by me,) and achieving copper.

It was AWESOME! Too bad I had to leave too early, but the stuff I watched, awesome. :D

i watched it, i couldnt stop laughing that noone knew where you died except for you.

every misdirection was me *commits social seppuku*

every misdirection was me *commits social seppuku*

every correct direction was too though. I ended up with my stuff in the end and I got to the copper vein, so I don't see any harm done.

I posted the better part of the clip on youtube, starting at when I start placing torches in the copper mine. It's 39 minutes long, more manageable than the 2+ hour thing on twitch, but I left it on twitch for anyone who wants to see it.

My youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/nikstick22

heh dunk, i reviewed the 1 hour one of today, you totally should follow up on that idea and make the basement next LS you do :D just make it with the same materials, and hollow it out a bit, make yourself a dwarven forge or something cool and semi-hidden down there.

also, keep in mind that even though a LS is awesome, you dont have to do em when you dont want to (just saying in advance before you start developing a sense of responsibility :3)

you're just giving me more than my weekly weekend dose of spum server with dunk commentary (which feels more natural than spum, and his commentary is incredibly good as well)

heh dunk, i reviewed the 1 hour one of today, you totally should follow up on that idea and make the basement next LS you do :D just make it with the same materials, and hollow it out a bit, make yourself a dwarven forge or something cool and semi-hidden down there.

also, keep in mind that even though a LS is awesome, you dont have to do em when you dont want to (just saying in advance before you start developing a sense of responsibility :3)

you're just giving me more than my weekly weekend dose of spum server with dunk commentary (which feels more natural than spum, and his commentary is incredibly good as well)

you flatter me, sir.

I wish you greatest luck in your future livestreams and videos. Hopefully, a well-known YouTuber (particularly Direwolf) will review this great total-conversion modification with you as a guest.

I'm just watching your archived streams now! glad you did it ^_^

Did Dunk just call me smart and awesome?

Posted Image