Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
darthvader45

build 75 good starting seed with good chance of bismuthinite, cassiderite, and sphalerite

8 posts in this topic

All I want is the best seed you can possibly find for beginners. Plenty of bismuthinite, cassiterite and sphalerite.

That's all I ask. Well, that plus a good forest nearby for plenty of logs and sticks and a relatively flat area for a house. Raw stone nearby for anvils is a bonus.

Ores are generated randomly not according to seeds.

Check my Build 75 seed - whilst randomised all iterations I've run so far have:

1) Lots of Trees near by of various types.

2) Lots of Clay

3) Lots of Peat for early fuel

4) HUGE Basalt Plains which drop Tin regularly

While the Deposits move around on each spawn they always tend to be there (Biome specific I guess?)

I've also found good copper deposits on all 3 spawns of this seed which with the abundance of surface TIN means early bronze age =p

On the SMP server we've just hit Silver and Redstone as well but are still looking for steel.

Ok, sorry. Psycho, I found your location via coordinates, and dug out a large area for my base with creative mode. Now, all I need to do is dig out schist and get a campfire and charcoal pit going. Then I'm good. How long does it normally take for white elm to grow?

Check my Build 75 seed - whilst randomised all iterations I've run so far have:

1) Lots of Trees near by of various types.

2) Lots of Clay

3) Lots of Peat for early fuel

4) HUGE Basalt Plains which drop Tin regularly

While the Deposits move around on each spawn they always tend to be there (Biome specific I guess?)

I've also found good copper deposits on all 3 spawns of this seed which with the abundance of surface TIN means early bronze age =p

On the SMP server we've just hit Silver and Redstone as well but are still looking for steel.

I tried that out. I found no peat at all. And suface tin wasn't so common. So your's isn't all that great, sorry to say.

I tried that out. I found no peat at all. And suface tin wasn't so common. So your's isn't all that great, sorry to say.

Try a new world with the same seed. There's a lot of randomisition in the world gen and no two instances of the same seed are ever exacly alike.

Was going to say yeah apparently as ores etc are random you can get unlucky but this seed has a few solid factors (such as the surface basalt for early anvils, large plains for easy farming and nearby cliffs and cavern system accessible without a pick along with lots of shoreline and lakes to give potential exposed Clay/Peat) that imho make it a good bet ;)

That said in future "Seed" suggestions I'd be geared more towards terrain layout that resource generation but I'm learning :)

Check my Build 75 seed - whilst randomised all iterations I've run so far have:1) Lots of Trees near by of various types.2) Lots of Clay3) Lots of Peat for early fuel4) HUGE Basalt Plains which drop Tin regularlyWhile the Deposits move around on each spawn they always tend to be there (Biome specific I guess?)I've also found good copper deposits on all 3 spawns of this seed which with the abundance of surface TIN means early bronze age =pOn the SMP server we've just hit Silver and Redstone as well but are still looking for steel.

And what exactly IS the seed? because you really didn't name it...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0