Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Treyflix

TFC2!

10 posts in this topic

So guys, as you all know, Bioxx is working on "a total re-write of TFC". What do you think will be included in this re write? Is he just streamlining things? Ironing out bugs and improving performance? Of is he implementing some of the drastic updates that have been planned for a while like the animals update and Crypt update?

The big question is though, is TFC2 still going to be a mod?

Discuss away!

My guess is it's still going to be a mod...

'Bout what will happen, i guess there will be a noticiable improvement on the performance and a lot of bugs will get fix'd. Of course, a total rewrite also implies new bugs may arise in their place, but i'm sure the medicine won't be worse than the disease... (aka: the new bugs won't be as much and as annoying as the previous ones)

if you guys hung around on IRC, theres some occasional pictures, its going to revamp world gen too, not spoiling more :D

I rarely enter there, people seem to somehow know when i'm going in and log out before it's too late :

do it, you'd have noticed some awesome stuff being discussed

Killster, this is a discussion thread. You really ought to tell us! I don't know how to use the IRC.

...please?

on the main page of both the regular tfc and forums sites, there is a button saying IRC. be aware tfc2 is hardly the main topic, so dont come here expecting to find tfc2 only stuff, FAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR from it

:D

You didn't really answer his question...:P

But the world gen picture (not pictures) that I have seen are AWESOME. But I am barely in the IRC either.

they popped in IRC and got to see them :3

When bioxx is ready, he'll post on the main page with all the details. Until then, this discussion doesn't need to happen